The Student Room Group

Whats one thing you'd never do, sexually?

Scroll to see replies

Anything with piss or scat or spit or humiliation.
Reply 81
I thought nah, I don't think I have limits. Then I remembered this pic and how it gave my penis PTSD. singer-susan-boyle-006.jpg
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Anything with piss or scat or spit or humiliation.

I am curious about the last one. Why is it that you're against a little bit of humiliation? Are you an insecure person who can withstand sexual banter?
Anything involving excreta :hand:
To simplify - None of dat weird ****, nam'saying?
Reply 85
Original post by elliemayxo
Just curious... are there any things you would NEVER do or consider? and why?

I don't think you have answered your thread btw.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by callum_law
I am curious about the last one. Why is it that you're against a little bit of humiliation? Are you an insecure person who can withstand sexual banter?

I don't think you understand the gravitas of sexual humiliation. It's not sexual banter or dirty talk I'm cool with both :wink:
I don't think you understand the gravitas of sexual humiliation. It's not sexual banter or dirty talk I'm cool with both :wink:

Making you **** their best friend as they watch is just bants as well.
Making you **** their best friend as they watch is just bants as well.

Yeah that's not humiliation I dunno what that is
Yeah that's not humiliation I dunno what that is

Making you their little slut who does whatever she's told isn't humiliation? Oh OK.
Original post by battycatlady
It's thing where you're placed in a kind of latex envelope. A pump is attached and most of the air is sucked out. You usually have a pipe in your mouth to get air in.

The idea of it really scares me xD

Ohhh yeah, I know about Domanatrix who do that
Original post by Law-Hopeful
I don't think there's much I wouldn't do, with the right person :innocent:.

Hi.

As for the question: probably super rough sex. I've had ladies try to make me choke them before, not really a turn on. Perhaps under the right circumstances.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kittyboy
Why are all the females repulsed by anal? If you like dick what the hell is wrong with it?
I feel sorry for ur boyfriends

Lol, this!
Original post by elliemayxo
Ohhh yeah, I know about Domanatrix who do that

:')

Yeah like I really like bondage but a vacuum bed is just too much :P I'd feel too trapped.
Making you their little slut who does whatever she's told isn't humiliation? Oh OK.

Glad you could learn something today.
Reply 95
*gets notebook out and writes down these comments* Thanks for the helpful advice guys.
Anything homosexual... The thought of me doing anything with another guy makes me horrified. Got nothing against guys who do but its deffo not for me lol
Glad you could learn something today.

Yeah, learnt that there are people like you who exist today who have a grossly unsophisticated understanding of sexual humiliation. It's a tragedy.
Yeah, learnt that there are people like you who exist today who have a grossly unsophisticated understanding of sexual humiliation. It's a tragedy.

Yikes.
Original post by battycatlady
:':wink:

Yeah like I really like bondage but a vacuum bed is just too much :P I'd feel too trapped.

Yeah right, as long as I can breathe... I'm all good!

Quick Reply

Latest