The Student Room Group

moved in with girlfriend now unable to take a dump

I cant bring myself to just take a dump, she will know I've taken a dump.. its been 3 weeks of pure pain and I almost passed out at work because of this. I refuse to use public toilets or anything as they are dirty. She probably goes when I'm at work (not sure if girls poo) I just think it's embarrassing, if I found out she pooed Id just pack my bags and leave thats why its best I dont know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
just do it, clean urself properly with water, use air freshener after u use the toilet.
troll k thanks bye
Reply 3
Or try scat
Pampers is your only solution.
Take a dump in a plastic bag in your room and chuck it in the rubbish bin.
:lol::poo::rofl:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

What if he misses the bin and hits a cyclist? :biggrin:
Reply 8
You can't not take a dump for 3 weeks. Troll

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9

I've debated this but it would still smell though.. Im really desperate to go even right now.. I feel like how mandela must have felt during his incarceration

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by justag
You can't not take a dump for 3 weeks. Troll

Posted from TSR Mobile

what a stupid comment, you could go 6 weeks if you wanted to, you simply just hold it in. Not everyone receives anal so my anus isn't as loose as yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Treypound
I've debated this but it would still smell though.. Im really desperate to go even right now.. I feel like how mandela must have felt during his incarceration

Posted from TSR Mobile

The rubbish bin outside the house...
(not sure if girls poo)

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Reply 13
The rubbish bin outside the house...

yeah but the initial pooing would take place inside which would smell and its fair to say 3 weeks worth will smell like a rotten dead skunk and probs take a hr to pass through

Posted from TSR Mobile
0.o

just...do it. it's a normal function.

I hope this is a troll because if not wtf xD

I cant bring myself to just take a dump, she will know I've taken a dump.. its been 3 weeks of pure pain and I almost passed out at work because of this. I refuse to use public toilets or anything as they are dirty. She probably goes when I'm at work (not sure if girls poo) I just think it's embarrassing, if I found out she pooed Id just pack my bags and leave thats why its best I dont know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd like to say it's still too early for this kind of ****.
Take a dump whilst youre "having a shower" leave the water running, dump, then shower
Reply 18
what a stupid comment, you could go 6 weeks if you wanted to, you simply just hold it in. Not everyone receives anal so my anus isn't as loose as yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're an idiot and a bit of a tight arse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't hold your poop in your anus you idiot.

Quick Reply

Latest