The Student Room Group

moved in with girlfriend now unable to take a dump

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by slytherin snake
You don't hold your poop in your anus you idiot.

mines on the rim now so yes you do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Treypound
mines on the rim now so yes you do

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go back to school and learn biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you just ask if girls poo? I'm out m8
Reply 23
Original post by justag
Go back to school and learn biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it obviously exits via the anus

Posted from TSR Mobile
She poos. Run, just run mate go. NOW.
Reply 25
it obviously exits via the anus

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it's not stored there. U grade in biology I see

Posted from TSR Mobile
I completely understand your predicament - it's a well documented condition known as "Restrictus Faecet Momention".

The only cure is to empty your bowels in a specific way - you need to pay for a rolling contract in the nearest 5 star hotel in order to use their clean bathroom.
While this is expensive it is the only way you will be able to use the toilet - five star for number twos.

Most people suffering from the condition make back most/all of the money they paid to the hotel by selling the complimentary hotel toiletries on eBay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love how people are still prescribing solutions, like OP actually has an issue here.
Reply 28
Original post by justag
But it's not stored there. U grade in biology I see

Posted from TSR Mobile

where did I say it was stored in the anus? you got a U in English Lit obviously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bambii2312
Take a dump whilst youre "having a shower" leave the water running, dump, then shower

Take one in the shower and stamp it down the drain.
If you're not mature enough to know that everyone empties their bowels, you shouldn't have moved in with your girlfriend. You should still be living with mummy and daddy.
funny cus it can be a genuine problem. i used to stay at my gfs place at uni a lot. she had ensuite and the toilet door didnt really close. just sort of shut - but no locks or anything. semi see through door with gaps around edges. was like an ill fiitting window. impossible to relieve in peace.
Reply 32
Original post by perpetualpaths
If you're not mature enough to know that everyone empties their bowels, you shouldn't have moved in with your girlfriend. You should still be living with mummy and daddy.

Do you really refer to your parents as mummy and daddy? and to think you are talking about levels of maturity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
You're gonna get an anal disease if you continue like that.
Just poo. You're gonna block the toilet if you keep it stored longer.
Do you really refer to your parents as mummy and daddy? and to think you are talking about levels of maturity.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please read my previous advice given.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by Cherie Amour
I love how people are still prescribing solutions, like OP actually has an issue here.

Cuz YOLO
Reply 36
Original post by phoenixsilver
Please read my previous advice given.

Posted from TSR Mobile

not what I asked so please answer my previous question. Pointless trying to take me on mate, you will surely lose.

Posted from TSR Mobile
what a stupid comment, you could go 6 weeks if you wanted to, you simply just hold it in. Not everyone receives anal so my anus isn't as loose as yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But cant you die or get seriously ill if you hold it in?
What an idiot! I can't believe I took this guy's other thread seriously. :rofl:
Reply 39
where did I say it was stored in the anus? you got a U in English Lit obviously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You said yourself it moved into your anus, by that point it's on its way out. So it must be stored there according to your false logic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest