The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Monogamy ftw, no I wouldn't cuckold him

I agree :smile: I like keeping my man all to myself all mine hehe!
That's amazing :blush: I'm not yet ready for sex with my new boyfriend but I can't wait to eventually ask him if he wants to try some stuff out!

A word of advice, don't chuck it at him, sort of warm him up to it XD Also don't buy metal cuffs, they bruise like a bitch!

Original post by Starvation13
Yeah.... I'm seriously jealous lmao. I need to get into shape ASAP

You don't need to "get in shape" to be in a d/s relationship :smile:
Yeah.... I'm seriously jealous lmao. I need to get into shape ASAP

Why do you need to get into shape? I'm sure you are fine as you are :smile:
Original post by battycatlady
Have you/would you collar him?

What are your hard limits?

Do you use a specific safe word or the traffic light system?

Also do you have a fetlife? (fellow kinkster here!!!)

Collaring: Has been discussed and I would definitely consider it

Hard limits: Basically anything that draws blood, concerns bodily fluids (obviously there are exceptions :wink: :wink: ) and butt stuff XD

Safe word: We use the traffic light system for ease of use

Fetlife: Nope XD
A word of advice, don't chuck it at him, sort of warm him up to it XD Also don't buy metal cuffs, they bruise like a bitch!

Yes my last boyfriend I did kind of throw it on him I basically grabbed his hands and put them around my throat and told him to choke me he was terrified at first but ended up loving it in the end! Now that I'm a bit older and wiser I know communication is the cornerstone :smile: With my last bf I was his sub but now I am leaning more towards wanting to be a domme but we will see what my new bf thinks in time :smile: And indeed I will warm him up to it.
You don't need to "get in shape" to be in a d/s relationship :smile:
Very true all sorts of people are into it not just lean people.
How hard was it to find him? As in, how many previous relationships did you go through before you met him?

Does he go down on you?

Wasn't hard, just dumb luck that we happened to be introduced when we were XD
He's my second boyfriend so not many, but again, dumb luck!
He doesn't go down as such.. its more a facesitting arrangement :wink: but yes he does go down, and he's very good at it

Hard limits: Basically anything that draws blood, concerns bodily fluids (obviously there are exceptions :wink: :wink: ) and butt stuff XD

Yeah I'm not a blood play fan either, but yay bum fun :P

Have either of you ever had to safe word? And what do y'all do for aftercare? I like snuggles and being read to :')

I love collaring it was like the best day ever when my last boyfriend took me to a shop in Soho to collar me :smile: We used to do kitten play.. So much fun :h:
Yeah I'm not a blood play fan either, but yay bum fun :P

Have either of you ever had to safe word? And what do y'all do for aftercare? I like snuggles and being read to :':wink:

I've had to red once when I was subbing because something felt wrong and I just wasn't able to engage properly and I felt like I needed to stop immediately. Another time I had to yell pause because my hair had got tangled in a chain (again while subbing). But he's never safe worded with me

Aftercare is usually snuggles and hiding under a duvet XD
Anyhoo, i'm off to sleep. I'm gonna think up of more questions sooo don't abandon this thread!!! I need answers!!! <3

Haha its alright, I dont go back to work till wednesday!
I love collaring it was like the best day ever when my last boyfriend took me to a shop in Soho to collar me :smile: We used to do kitten play.. So much fun :h:

Aw :3 Kitten play isn't really my kink but it looks adoreable :3 what was your collar like?

Awww!
Original post by Josb
It's not really dominant then.

I think you're mistaking D/S for abuse. Even people that enjoy dog/puppy play don't eat dog food.
I've had to red once when I was subbing because something felt wrong and I just wasn't able to engage properly and I felt like I needed to stop immediately. Another time I had to yell pause because my hair had got tangled in a chain (again while subbing). But he's never safe worded with me

Fair enough, sometimes you're not always feeling it ^^ lol the hair in the chain :P long hair is a pain in kink haha! And naw duvet cuddles are fun :3
Fair enough, sometimes you're not always feeling it ^^ lol the hair in the chain :P long hair is a pain in kink haha! And naw duvet cuddles are fun :3

Yeah I've learned to keep my hair tied up and away from chains XD
Original post by Mad Vlad
I think you're mistaking D/S for abuse. Even people that enjoy dog/puppy play don't eat dog food.

Some subs/slaves do eat pet food. If they're consenting to it and there are no long-term health implications it's all fine and dandy. Your kink's not my kink but you kink's ok, after all :biggrin:
Aw :3 Kitten play isn't really my kink but it looks adoreable :3 what was your collar like?

It was white with a pink lace trim and a heart shaped padlock and a tiny little bell at the front :smile: I got some ears, paw gloves and a fluffy white tail butt plug (which we didn't use much sometimes my bum didn't want to play lol) and I used to paint the tip of my nose black and draw on some whiskers :kitty: Ahhh those were the days!
It was white with a pink lace trim and a heart shaped padlock and a tiny little bell at the front :smile: I got some ears, paw gloves and a fluffy white tail butt plug (which we didn't use much sometimes my bum didn't want to play lol) and I used to paint the tip of my nose black and draw on some whiskers :kitty: Ahhh those were the days!

That sounds so cute oh my gosh

:daydreaming: Ahhh bliss!

Gahhhh that's co cute :3 I LOVE pink lace!! Butt plugsssss...I have an (ethical) fox fur one which I don't even use in play- I just got it because I thought it was pretty :')

Latest

Trending

Trending