The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.Robot
I currently game everyday (PS4), even during Weekdays ( Currently doing my A-levels), I'm always in stress and with the problems I have with other people ,gaming is love , it relaxes my mind <3. I'm new here and just wanted to know that who else other than me games everyday :3

What's your favourite game?
carry on
Reply 3
Original post by Zargabaath
What's your favourite game?

Don't have a specific fav game, the games that I play online are Fifa, Call of Duty and Destiny, and then come the campaign games. Wbu?
Don't have a specific fav game, the games that I play online are Fifa, Call of Duty and Destiny, and then come the campaign games. Wbu?

I play on PC, but I'm anti social af so I don't really play many multiplayer games. Currently downloading the new Metal Gear Solid game, so I'm killing time on here till then.
Have you ever played Bloodbourne? It's a PS4 exclusive and it's bloody good. Pun intended.
Reply 5
Same here, I'm also anti-social in a way, but mostly because of the problems I find in people, but online gaming really helps me a lot. I'm going to buy Bloodbourne as soon as I get the money , my financial situation isn't that good, I have to make the money myself :/
Same here, I'm also anti-social in a way, but mostly because of the problems I find in people, but online gaming really helps me a lot. I'm going to buy Bloodbourne as soon as I get the money , my financial situation isn't that good, I have to make the money myself :/

Yeah I had to do that after I started 6th form
i game most days and what game i play depends on my mood. Currently playing Neverwinter
Reply 8
Life sucks ._.. I just don't know what will happen to me the day I'll be forced to sell my ps4 for money :/
I was on Team Fortress 2 almost every night when I was your age. Carry on.
You need to get into the netflix and chill life.
Reply 11
Original post by The Free Radical
You need to get into the netflix and chill life.

Haha I already watch a lot of shows, my fav shows atm are Narcos, Mr.Robot, Fear the Walking dead, the blacklist and The walking dead. I watch quite a lot of shows.
Reply 12
After I'm done with my studies I'll try getting into competitive gaming because I think that I'm quite good, my online friends also say that I am
Haha I already watch a lot of shows, my fav shows atm are Narcos, Mr.Robot, Fear the Walking dead, the blacklist and The walking dead. I watch quite a lot of shows.

That's so funny how you actually think I mean movies

except I'm not gay so lol
Original post by Zargabaath
I play on PC, but I'm anti social af so I don't really play many multiplayer games.

Aren't multiplayer games by definition anti-social? Lmao.
Reply 15
Original post by The Free Radical
That's so funny how you actually think I mean movies

except I'm not gay so lol

O I c ahahahahah xD
I play league of legends everyday. Used to play sims 3 everyday and I miss how much I loved it.

I do wanna get an xbox one and a few games like cod, halo and little big planet. Ive heard they're great
Original post by zyzzyspirit

I don't see how playing with other people people can be considered anti-social.
Reply 18
Original post by zyzzyspirit

Not particularly, almost all of my friends play online/multiplayer games and team based games, using things like skype to speak to one another and also call strategies makes the experience more social than not.

That being said you can also speak to people in game using the game's voice chat allowing you to make friends around the world.
Online gaming is the main way of socializing nowadays. There are a lot of games which deserve attention.

Latest