The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Staring doesn't mean he fancies her lol.
Of course we are. We like modesty.
Not all Christian guys. Every guy is different. Although I have never heard of this.
Reply 4
Original post by eunicekallo
Not all Christian guys. Every guy is different. Although I have never heard of this.

It's probably nuffin
Talk with him and get to know the guy, always better to know rather than letting the chance slip.
Reply 6
Original post by The Free Radical
Talk with him and get to know the guy, always better to know rather than letting the chance slip.

I walked with the hijabi and noticed even tho his friends were walking off he hold the door and left it only when we took the piss
If the hijab is meant to conceal a girl's beauty and dissuade suitors, then it is an utter failure. Seeing hijabis who guard their beauty makes them more alluring and the desire to unwrap the sweet becomes almost uncontrollable. I'm not even muslim but my dream is to have a hijabi girl yield herself to me.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
If the hijab is meant to conceal a girl's beauty and dissuade suitors, then it is an utter failure. Seeing hijabis who guard their beauty makes them more alluring and the desire to unwrap the sweet becomes almost uncontrollable. I'm not even muslim but my dream is to have a hijabi girl yield herself to me.

Lol what are u 30? .
I walked with the hijabi and noticed even tho his friends were walking off he hold the door and left it only when we took the piss

I'm sorry but your English is so poor I have no idea what the last part even means.
Lol what are u 30? .

Excuse me?
I don't think they are tbh. But there might be a few.
Original post by eunicekallo

Well I am a High Church Anglican. I fancy two people off here because they are wearing the hijab thing. :colondollar:
Man, tsr is obsessed with hijabi's :facepalm:

Hi mmmmmmmmmmmmm :hugs:
Not all white guys are christians.....

Although I rather am quite partial to the Hijabi look myself, though not the reputation. Nor the hassle from family that would most likely kick off if anything actually happened.
Original post by william walker
Well I am a High Church Anglican. I fancy two people off here because they are wearing the hijab thing. :colondollar:

I have fancied 2 people as well who wear the hijab as well :tongue:
I even asked one of them out and she said yes :eek: but i screwed it up lol

Yes we are.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by william walker

It's a minority & very surprising. If u fancied a girl would you stare at them from behind?

Hello many ms. Are you one of those irresistible hijabis?

Latest

Trending

Trending