The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As a hijabi I don't think thats true, but you never know o.O
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I have fancied 2 people as well who wear the hijab as well :tongue:
I even asked one of them out and she said yes :eek: but i screwed it up lol

Yeah we seem to have the same taste on women. :handkiss:

I told one a fancied her, but got friend-zoned. The other one doesn't know or at least I haven't told her. But she is really cute. :colondollar:

Oh I am sorry, how did you screw up?
Original post by Anonymous
It's a minority & very surprising. If u fancied a girl would you stare at them from behind?

Sure. But if they looked at me I would look away. There was a girl a few years ago I saw at a red cross event with my mother. She was the daughter of a Lord and she was looking after the children. I was looking at her, but when she looked at me I looked away. I should have kept looking at her. :colonhash: She was really nice like my height, dark hair, well fulled out, good with the children, daughter of the lord. :colondollar:
Original post by william walker
Yeah we seem to have the same taste on women. :handkiss:

I told one a fancied her, but got friend-zoned. The other one doesn't know or at least I haven't told her. But she is really cute. :colondollar:

Oh I am sorry, how did you screw up?

Haha fair enough :smile:

Aww but you are happy with being friends right?

Tell her soon :smile:

I screwed it up by asking out her friend the next day :facepalm:
Back when i was a player lol

But i know these relationships hardly/wouldnt last due to religious differences and culture differences :sad:

Now i see hijabi girls and know not to approach them with any intension other than being friends cause they are very religious :smile:
Staring how?
Original post by DanB1991
Not all white guys are christians.....

Although I rather am quite partial to the Hijabi look myself, though not the reputation. Nor the hassle from family that would most likely kick off if anything actually happened.

Partial to the hijabi look? Or simply some faces you've seen in them?
Reply 26
Hijabis probably remind Christian guys of young Nuns.
Now i see hijabi girls and know not to approach them with any intension other than being friends cause they are very religious :smile:

Haha totally not in my experience :laugh:

They have a reputation for a reason! Yes most are religious, but most who would actually talk with you or hang around in the same social circles, are also the Hijabi's that smoke, drink etc and simply wear it to keep the pretence of religiousness up within their family.

A religious Hijabi shouldn't really be even speaking to you without a male family member around, never mind a non muslim!

Original post by Cherie Amour

I like how it can to a degree complement the face. Most likely a bit of both :laugh:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 28
If the hijab is meant to conceal a girl's beauty and dissuade suitors, then it is an utter failure. Seeing hijabis who guard their beauty makes them more alluring and the desire to unwrap the sweet becomes almost uncontrollable. I'm not even muslim but my dream is to have a hijabi girl yield herself to me.

Good luck.
Original post by saeed97
Hijabis probably remind Christian guys of young Nuns.

Not if you are a Protestant they don't.
Reply 30
Original post by Cherie Amour

Yeh, if the face was not up to scratch then i doubt they'd give the girl a second look.
What people mean here is they are attracted to attractive girls who wear the hijab rather than hijabis in general
Reply 31
Not if you are a Protestant they don't.

U wot m8, wanna start on me catholic homies?
Original post by DanB1991
Haha totally not in my experience :laugh:

They have a reputation for a reason! Yes most are religious, but most who would actually talk with you or hang around in the same social circles, are also the Hijabi's that smoke, drink etc and simply wear it to keep the pretence of religiousness up within their family.

A religious Hijabi shouldn't really be even speaking to you without a male family member around, never mind a non muslim!

I know some that aint as as well
Like one girl she would wear a hijab to school and once she is in school she would take it off :lol:and she always used to smoke in the toilets :erm:

Well most of them are westernised tbh lol
Original post by saeed97
U wot m8, wanna start on me catholic homies?

What?
I know some that aint as as well
Like one girl she would wear a hijab to school and once she is in school she would take it off :lol:and she always used to smoke in the toilets :erm:

Well most of them are westernised tbh lol

Tbh I had a mate who I've known for the last 7 years or so now, never saw her in a hijab, last year went to a work function and she was there with her borther, in a hijab. Didn't even know she was muslim until then :laugh:
Reply 35
What?

Idk im a little retarded sorry. So im guessing youre a protestant christian?
Reply 36

I screwed it up by asking out her friend the next day :facepalm:
Back when i was a player lol

F*kin savage m8
If the hijab is meant to conceal a girl's beauty and dissuade suitors, then it is an utter failure. Seeing hijabis who guard their beauty makes them more alluring and the desire to unwrap the sweet becomes almost uncontrollable. I'm not even muslim but my dream is to have a hijabi girl yield herself to me.

:lolwut:
Original post by saeed97
Yeh, if the face was not up to scratch then i doubt they'd give the girl a second look.

But that's how it is for everyone.
I'm just curious if there's a fetish I didn't know about.
Original post by Biryani007
:lolwut:

It's fair to say he confused the hijab for the niqab. Poor sod.

Latest

Trending

Trending