The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TylerClementi
Correction. I never commented on what was preferred by homos -I couldn't care less! but you are not qualified to speak about all women anymore than I could speak for all 3,5 billion men in existence, that's just absurd and so are you if you hold that view. I went to "salon.com" after a mere 5 second internet search and just couldn't resist the irony of bitch slapping one female queer with the research of yet another even bigger on than herself (but I guess irony is lost on you ppl).

Women want penetration for "massive pleasure" as you put it. My talk is backed up by a woman professor (strangely none of you homos have been able to respond to this yet, I wonder why)? Here: www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2127901/Put-away-road-map-lads-Scientists-present-new-proof-women-climax-intercourse-alone.html
Professor Beverley Whipple

Now back up your garbage with equally as impressive science.

I never told you to respond back. I'm not interested in people who say "homos" and "garbage" during intellectual conversations.
You, you, you. I notice your comments are all about you when I'm talking about my gf, what qualifies you to talk about her and her pussy or any female queer or not? why are you trying to make the topic about you? Dont feel sorry for my girlfriend just because she enjoys the fetish of masculinity - shes well satisfied! I notice you never talk about your "paramour", why is that? do you not have one?

Another thing thats weird about your posts you sound like a virgin. What makes you think oral is so amazing anyway [like you are you still waiting to find out what its like to have your box licked out]. Well I'll tell you what most women your age know already "its good the first few times then after you want cock". There oral demystified for you.

Darling, LOL @ you thinking I'm a virgin. Can you not read that I've already said that I've slept with guys from different countries.

I said that penetration with no foreplay is just...well **** sex and it's not just mysellf that attests to that. I love having full sex, but with someone who takes the time to warm me up beforehand. Otherwise, it's kind of lame and selfish. I have to mention my current relationship status then? Fine - I'm in a relationship. I'm still not sure what that adds to the discussion.

I included links to a research as well; it's just that you chose not to read mine.

http://www.womansday.com/relationships/sex-tips/a5144/10-surprising-facts-about-orgasms-111985/

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/sex-study-female-orgasm-eludes-majority-women/story?id=8485289&page=2

http://jezebel.com/355085/cant-come-from-vaginal-penetration-alone-its-probably-the-rule-of-thumb

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/279-the-big-o
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SmashConcept
Black guys don't.

I find that a hilarious generalisation.

I know black guys who go down on women.

Basically you'll find some who do and some who don't.
Original post by Cherie Amour
I never told you to respond back. I'm not interested in people who say "homos" and "garbage" during intellectual conversations.

When is the intellectual conversation going to start? is the question when ppl like are concerned. I have no fear of your pathetic attempts at a comeback anyway so keep trying.
Original post by Josb
Tss, tss, you're trying to be nice, remember?

That was in one thread, for one evening. It doesn't mean I can't ask Foo how he knows what men do in the bedroom even though he has basically no male friends. It doesn't mean I can't ask why someone whose job is literally just talking about feelings thinks he is the arbiter of masculinity. And technically I didn't even ask those things, I just said "go on."

This thread got good though didn't it?
^because you just know that after all the race stuff and whatever the **** TylorClementi is posting, the only post that's getting reported here is the one I just made.
Reply 146
Original post by hihihihihi
[video]http://i.imgur.com/ljeh5.gif[/video]

Bookmarked. :tongue:
Reply 147
That was in one thread, for one evening. It doesn't mean I can't ask Foo how he knows what men do in the bedroom even though he has basically no male friends. It doesn't mean I can't ask why someone whose job is literally just talking about feelings thinks he is the arbiter of masculinity. And technically I didn't even ask those things, I just said "go on."

This thread got good though didn't it?

It's ok, I know it would be too much to ask to be nice with him.
Original post by Jabberwox
Pardon me for going slightly off topic but I don't understand why people are saying that it has no taste and it's like 'licking skin'? There must be SOME sort of taste...

I've never received it, nor do I want it.

Yeah, it does have a pretty distinct taste. I kinda like it, but only because it's linked to vagina. Probably wouldn't like it if it was the flavour of an ice lolly.
When is the intellectual conversation going to start? is the question when ppl like are concerned. I have no fear of your pathetic attempts at a comeback anyway so keep trying.

You simply just don't know what you're talking about.
I don'tneed to "back up" how my vagina feels with a link you dildo. I know penetration is great but clitoral stimulation is key to the ultimate orgasm. The more you go on the more you confirm for the class today that you've never made a woman cum. Whether you're right or not (you're not, by the way).
^clit doesn't really taste of anything i don't think. vagina does obviously, it's got all kinds of stuff going on so how could it not
^clit doesn't really taste of anything i don't think. vagina does obviously, it's got all kinds of stuff going on so how could it not

It definitely has lots going on and despite my ever increasing doubts in the male species, I cannot see myself turning lesbian and eating a vagina.
It definitely has lots going on and despite my ever increasing doubts in the male species, I cannot see myself turning lesbian and eating a vagina.

I was kind of replying to the person above you, your post snuck in before I saw it. I replied to your post on your profile though (no creep) :yy:
I was kind of replying to the person above you, your post snuck in before I saw it. I replied to your post on your profile though (no creep) :yy:

Yea I put two and two together. But had the thought anyway.
Yea I put two and two together. But had the thought anyway.

Apparently you don't have to turn lesbian to eat vagina though. I know a straight girl dating another straight girl and they're in love and there's nothing gay about it apparently. Women have more fluid sexualities I think.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Petrified about this. But the girl I'm seeing is insisting that I do as reciprocation.

It's so icky....

Is this sort of thing expected from boys?

Yep. It's actually very enjoyable if she keeps it clean and tidy. If she doesn't then you'll feel kinda sick.
Original post by Most Competitive
Yep. It's actually very enjoyable if she keeps it clean and tidy. If she doesn't then you'll feel kinda sick.

omg I'm definitely not doing it.

Thing is, if I succeed and she gets all wet, thats just gross. I do not want someone to cum in my face, near to my face, anywhere near my face!

omg just saying those words make me feel sick.
Keep it real. Get your stuff, forget the rest. She be tripping
Original post by Awesome Genius
omg I'm definitely not doing it.

Thing is, if I succeed and she gets all wet, thats just gross. I do not want someone to cum in my face, near to my face, anywhere near my face!

omg just saying those words make me feel sick.

Says he's an medic, but feels a little queasy about cum.
Yup, totally legit.
Apparently you don't have to turn lesbian to eat vagina though. I know a straight girl dating another straight girl and they're in love and there's nothing gay about it apparently. Women have more fluid sexualities I think.

That's not something I would ever experiment with. Unless she's doing all the giving.

Latest

Trending

Trending