The Student Room Group

How often do you wash your hair?

Scroll to see replies

Wash it twice a week with shampoo, and three/four days a week with just conditioner.
Reply 21
Every 4 days. If I wash too often my hair will get greasier more quickly.
Daily (I go the odd day without washing it) and I use shampoo and conditioner
every other day and I use both

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Nearly everyday unless I'm feeling lazy and not venturing outside. Shamps, conds and argan oil innit.
Every 2/3 days, dependant on whether my curls are beginning to fade or naw
Every other day. And always condition. Otherwise it's super knotty and it would probably feel really dry from the bleaching.
Reply 27
Every 2 days. Shampoo, conditioner and hair oils to make dat hair fabulous :h:
Reply 28
I clean it every day with methylated spirits. I like to live dangerously.
Every 3 days. My hair goes down to my bum and is really thick so don't think I could be bothered to wash it more than that :lol:
Am I the only one that feels horrible if I don't wash my hair for more than about two days? I hate have to washing my hair every two days for that reason, but then I hate the feeling more.

I also started using conditioner lately, but I only do that about 3 times a week.
(edited 8 years ago)
Once a week. Longest I've gone was a month but that was after spinal surgery.
Reply 32
Everyday. I don't know what is a conditionazier.
Every 2-3 days; deep condition + shampoo
Every two to three days depending on how it looks, I use both shampoo and conditioner every third wash, but shampoo every wash! I've found that conditioner makes my hair get greasy after a day, so instead I use coconut oil before every wash and leave that in for a few hours.
Every 2 - 5 days with two shampoos one condition :smile: because of my curly hair it's impossible to tell if it's greasy and I swear my hair reabsorbs the oil o.o but longer than a week and it gets itchy and smelly xD
Every 3 days. Shampoo + condition. Occasionally use a thermal recovery hair masque if I've used my straighteners that week. :smile:
Every other day. I do use both :yep:
Every other day, shampoo, condition and some Moroccan argan oil stuff on the ends :|
Original post by sand.the.hound
And do you use both shampoo and conditioner each time?

i think its about average for people to wash it between every other day to every three days.

However it depends on how much you sweat ect.

its bad for your hair to wash it everyday so avoid it if you can, especially if you have frizzy or dyed hair. It can make your body over produce oil.

Quick Reply

Latest