The Student Room Group

Why I hate TSR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by K.C
real one detected

[video="youtube;Eed99fuZvZ4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eed99fuZvZ4[/video]
He's spot on though.
Reply 22
Original post by Bengali
[video="youtube;a0NYRu6Im64"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0NYRu6Im64[/video]

loooool who is this

"attention seeking"- says the guy making a video about the student room
Original post by Bengali
[video="youtube;a0NYRu6Im64"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0NYRu6Im64[/video]

loooool who is this

He made a vlog where he's trying to get attention for his opinions and then he's complaining about attention seekers. Isn't that a bit hypocritical?
No way he aced his Cambridge interview if he can't even articulate how TSR is composed of attention seekers. That's the most blatant truism under the sun and he struggled with it.

Jog off.
Reply 25
Original post by zyzzyspirit
What's up with the gay hand gestures?

Best part of the whole rant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What a ****in' nerd.
ffs :biggrin:

So many quotables on this.

"Excuse me sir, jog off!"

:biggrin:
Original post by Viva Emptiness
What a ****in' nerd.

You would.
Original post by Bengali
link? :gah:

Yeah gyal let's link innit, man's gonna lick you up and down :colone:
Original post by Bengali

loooool who is this

How did you even find this? And how lame to not even say what his account name is.
So..."attention seekers, irrelevance, and sign up spam."

That de-escalated quickly. I'm just rolling at his rant about the sign up windows.
This thread.

Chuckle chuckle chuckle.
Reply 33
Stopped watching 15 seconds in as i could no longer stand his voice.
Reply 34
The guy in the video confirms all of the stereotypes I hold about the male population on TSR.

1. Straight up nerd trying to be a hipster
2. Obviously never touched the poonani
3. Eccentric hand gestures - thought he was theory crafting some potion at one point or summoning a demon from inside himself
4. Posh soft voice - alludes to the feminist apologists on TSR who often have bigger vaginas than the women on here - sissy culture
5. Knowledge - limited to grades, exam boards and pointless waffle no one in the real world cares about
6. Keyboard warrior - 'those kind of people I want to give a slap around the face' - seriously, who is this guy going to slap? He's about 12.
7. Pseudo-intellectual - talks in a way that is way above the intelligence level of this mortal being
8. Haircut - looks like he had a fight with a hedge trimmer, and lost, went back for more, and lost again

There is nothing better than having all of your beliefs confirmed. Today was a good day.
ffs does anyone know who he is on here?! :rofl:
Reply 36
Original post by Mr JB
The guy in the video confirms all of the stereotypes I hold about the male population on TSR.

1. Straight up nerd trying to be a hipster
2. Obviously never touched the poonani
3. Eccentric hand gestures - thought he was theory crafting some potion at one point or summoning a demon from inside himself
4. Posh soft voice - alludes to the feminist apologists on TSR who often have bigger vaginas than the women on here - sissy culture
5. Knowledge - limited to grades, exam boards and pointless waffle no one in the real world cares about
6. Keyboard warrior - 'those kind of people I want to give a slap around the face' - seriously, who is this guy going to slap? He's about 12.
7. Pseudo-intellectual - talks in a way that is way above the intelligence level of this mortal being
8. Haircut - looks like he had a fight with a hedge trimmer, and lost, went back for more, and lost again

There is nothing better than having all of your beliefs confirmed. Today was a good day.

You tell em Yeezy
Second time this has popped up now.

Second time to unveil this:

Original post by Champagne Supernova
Second time this has popped up now.

Second time to unveil this:

This is excellent.
Guy said "jog off", lmao.

wtf

Quick Reply

Latest