The Student Room Group

Advice about girl I like

Well basically I've been speaking to a girl for almost two months but not sure if she likes me now.

We flirt quite a lot and I assume she knows I like her, main issue is we haven't met up once, I've asked her 3 or 4 times to meet but she always makes excuses like shes working or has no money but then she never suggests another time to meet so I've stopped bothering to ask her and just give up with her. I always stop texting her too because she hardly writes anything and its always me who keeps the convo going but when I stop talking she texts me again later on. So what I'm asking is do you think I should just move on or do you think she likes me?
Reply 1
Ask her to meet up with you just once. If she keeps making excuses then just leave her. She's lost her chance.
Or just confess straight away. Nothing wrong with it. She could say yes.
Original post by Anonymous
Well basically I've been speaking to a girl for almost two months but not sure if she likes me now.

We flirt quite a lot and I assume she knows I like her, main issue is we haven't met up once, I've asked her 3 or 4 times to meet but she always makes excuses like shes working or has no money but then she never suggests another time to meet so I've stopped bothering to ask her and just give up with her. I always stop texting her too because she hardly writes anything and its always me who keeps the convo going but when I stop talking she texts me again later on. So what I'm asking is do you think I should just move on or do you think she likes me?

'No money'. Are you at uni?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

From what you've written, what part makes you think she likes you?

If she did she would find a way to go out, even if it's for a walk.

If she wanted to, she'd find the money.

Listen, people that like you do out of their way to do things with you. That's the most obvious sign.
...which is lacking here. So leave her.
Reply 4
Original post by Hai_Ann
Ask her to meet up with you just once. If she keeps making excuses then just leave her. She's lost her chance.
Or just confess straight away. Nothing wrong with it. She could say yes.

Will do, I'll ask her again some time this week. And if I confess and she says no should I just move on?
Reply 5
Original post by iAmanze
From what you've written, what part makes you think she likes you?

If she did she would find a way to go out, even if it's for a walk.

If she wanted to, she'd find the money.

Listen, people that like you do out of their way to do things with you. That's the most obvious sign.
...which is lacking here. So leave her.

I'm not sure if she does but she always flirts with me so I was confused. But yeah what you said makes sense I thought the same just wanted to see if other people felt the same for reassurance, thanks.
Reply 6
Original post by nothepreacher
'No money'. Are you at uni?

I'll be starting this month, shes still at college but she has a job.
Offer to pay for her, afterall it is the first date so you should make an impression.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending