The Student Room Group

Previous school reference

Hi, guys! :smile: I'm new here. Anyway, I'm going into Year 10, and my dad just got an email from Invicta Grammar School saying they need my previous school reference in order to decide whether I'm going to get offered a place there (I just did the: In Year Entrance Exam called CogAT). By previous school reference, do they mean school report? Please reply ASAP. Thanks.
Original post by ShiawaseNekox3
Hi, guys! :smile: I'm new here. Anyway, I'm going into Year 10, and my dad just got an email from Invicta Grammar School saying they need my previous school reference in order to decide whether I'm going to get offered a place there (I just did the: In Year Entrance Exam called CogAT). By previous school reference, do they mean school report? Please reply ASAP. Thanks.

They mean a reference from your previous school about you as a student and your grades etc.
Original post by Florality
They mean a reference from your previous school about you as a student and your grades etc.

Oh, okay...thanks! :smile: btw, what are the exam boards for all subjects there? if you know

Quick Reply

Latest