The Student Room Group

2 Questions.

Hi i have been struggling with quite a tight foreskin for a while now, im 17 and i can retract it when flaccid, and when erect its a bit difficult but i can usually force it over the head, just wondering if this may be a problem if i had sex? Sometimes it the foreskin feels quite sticky although i wash it a few times a day. Does anyone know why?

Also i have got these small bumps and some have little hairs coming out of them on my foreskin, they got up to like halfway up my penis, does anyone know what these are, they dont itch or arent hurting but is this normal?

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
???
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi i have been struggling with quite a tight foreskin for a while now, im 17 and i can retract it when flaccid, and when erect its a bit difficult but i can usually force it over the head, just wondering if this may be a problem if i had sex? Sometimes it the foreskin feels quite sticky although i wash it a few times a day. Does anyone know why?

Also i have got these small bumps and some have little hairs coming out of them on my foreskin, they got up to like halfway up my penis, does anyone know what these are, they dont itch or arent hurting but is this normal?

Thanks in advance

First of all if your foreskin is tight around your head you need to see a doctor it may be you want circumcising if you don't it will be painful during sex or masturbation and course infections or bleeding

second these are hair follicles that are clogged you need antibiotic crème again if you see a doctor should clear
See a doctor

Quick Reply

Latest