The Student Room Group

What does 6 bed ensuite accommodation mean?

Does this mean there are 6 people living in the same flat?
Original post by theperformer

A house/flat with 6 ensuite bedrooms, shared kitchen and lounge area (if there is one).
Reply 2

Most likely. It will probably be a shared kitchen with 6 bedrooms coming off it, each with their own bathroom :yy:
Original post by TwinnyP
Most likely. It will probably be a shared kitchen with 6 bedrooms coming off it, each with their own bathroom :yy:

Original post by Technetium
A house/flat with 6 ensuite bedrooms, shared kitchen and lounge area (if there is one).

I see, so if there are 6 bedrooms, this means there are 6 people alltogether?
I see, so if there are 6 bedrooms, this means there are 6 people alltogether?

Yes, it's most likely a corridor with 6 rooms and thus 6 people living together.
Original post by TwinnyP

I suspect the bedrooms will be off a corridor. It would have to be a massive kitchen to have 6 doors (and presumably a front door) coming off it AND have enough room for cupboards and oven, fridge etc...
Reply 7
Original post by SmallTownGirl
I suspect the bedrooms will be off a corridor. It would have to be a massive kitchen to have 6 doors (and presumably a front door) coming off it AND have enough room for cupboards and oven, fridge etc...

Well Obviously :lol: I didn't literally mean your bedroom would come out right beside the fridge FFS :lol:
Original post by TwinnyP
Well Obviously :lol: I didn't literally mean your bedroom would come out right beside the fridge FFS :lol:

To be fair I lived in a student house where my bedroom came off the lounge and looked round one where there was a cupboard in the bathroom that led to two bedrooms. But normally purpose-built halls are more logical.
Original post by Technetium
Yes, it's most likely a corridor with 6 rooms and thus 6 people living together.

I can't really visualize it.

Something like this. I can send you a framed copy to hang on your wall if you'd like.

house.png

Edit: There is supposed to be a B in the bathroom missing a B.

I also offer Photoshop lessons if you'd like some.
(edited 8 years ago)

Are you actually serious?

Imagine a long corridor with 7 doors: 6 for the bedrooms and 1 for the kitchen/lounge area.
Original post by brittanna
Something like this. I can send you a framed copy to hang on your wall if you'd like.

house.png

Edit: There is supposed to be a B in the bathroom missing a B.

I also offer Photoshop lessons if you'd like some.

Bravissimo.

Quick Reply

Latest