The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 121
Original post by Alex9999999999
Unexplained waffle.

What are you talking about? You are merely running away with your own thoughts and putting words in my mouth. Actually debate something I've actually said or forgive me when I tell you I am no longer going to entertain the inane waffling tirades you go on. Very little of what you say is actually coherent, makes sense or has any purpose other than to spout complete and utter rubbish.

Where have I alluded to or said anything of the sort in this thread? I have merely stated that there will be civil unrest and violence in the UK due to the rising tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims. This is being reported in mainstream media, and you'd be aware of such, or maybe not if you've been living in a cave. My personal viewpoint on that as a whole has not been stated.
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE
doesn'T answer my question

Why not?
Original post by Mr JB
What are you talking about? You are merely running away with your own thoughts and putting words in my mouth. Actually debate something I've actually said or forgive me when I tell you I am no longer going to entertain the inane waffling tirades you go on. Very little of what you say is actually coherent, makes sense or has any purpose other than to spout complete and utter rubbish.

Where have I alluded to or said anything of the sort in this thread? I have merely stated that there will be civil unrest and violence in the UK due to the rising tensions between Muslims and non-Muslims. This is being reported in mainstream media, and you'd be aware of such, or maybe not if you've been living in a cave. My personal viewpoint on that as a whole has not been stated.

Oh yes, it is not coherent to talk about the BILLIONS OF ISLAM VICTIMS throughout the Europe entire history - starting from the 8 century a.c.

They don't exist? my family was not killed nearly all of them?

Of course nobody is?

Of course the aggressors did nothing? really?

Nothing happens in this moment in the Middle East?

Is that why Muslims beg for shelter in Christian Europe?

Or just happily it happened that beggars are Muslims begging Christians.

No Muslim to help Muslim, but the guilt is thrown over the Christians again?

Where is, I ASK, the Red Crescent when Red Cross is overwhealmed with Muslims.
Hello dear Ghaniza.I read some of your comments. Today I decided to reply to your comment.

Considering the fact that I am Bulgarian and I can show you centuries of Muslim abuse over Christians <a proven historical fact, I can invite you to see museums in Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, full with skeletons and bones of massive killings and genocide, also we can speak about the massive Armenian genocide in the beginning of century>....

in this context how do you suggest that Muslims are suppressed or limited in their rights in between Christians?

Also we all know what happened to the Christian Yazidi minority.
http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/isis-fighters-rape-enslave-yazidi-women-girls-in-the-name-of-religion/

Bearing the facts in our minds, can you show at least one war conflict or similar events which Christians did to the Muslims?

PS: why so convenient Muslims are always insisting they are victims when in fact they invaded Europe and they are the AGRESSORS over Europe, not Europe invaded Middle East?

Why Christians don't do that in the Middle East, to enter Muslim countries and outnumber the Muslims and to claim territories and to build up churches?

Why it is only this way round and never the other way round?

The British empire was Christian...
One thing everyone fails to understand is that in ISLAM one is supposed to respect al religions at all times, the only time you go to war etc is when you are defending yourself or your people.
So the violent acts of 'Muslims' are not Muslim at all, that's called injustice committed by human beings not a religion as a whole.

Many priests rape and sexually abuse children, does that still make them have the status of a priest? No? Thought so, exactly.

This discussion is about islamophobia and people are coming here showing an attitude that demonstrates exactly why there's a rise in it
Original post by Ghaniza
One thing everyone fails to understand is that in ISLAM one is supposed to respect al religions at all times, the only time you go to war etc is when you are defending yourself or your people.
So the violent acts of 'Muslims' are not Muslim at all, that's called injustice committed by human beings not a religion as a whole.

Many priests rape and sexually abuse children, does that still make them have the status of a priest? No? Thought so, exactly.

This discussion is about islamophobia and people are coming here showing an attitude that demonstrates exactly why there's a rise in it

No true scotsman in a nutshell

and islam does not respect all faiths only the few mentioned in the quran. In fact one of islam first 'actions' was old mo's destruction of the pagan place of worship in mecca and we see this contempt for other faith still rife in the middle east.
Original post by Mr JB

Why never happens that Christians escape wars happening in Europe to go to Middle East begging for shelter?

Any reasonable explanation?

Not only now - in this now moment you will claim any propaganda against the West.

Explain, since 8 century nobody being Christian ever escaped in the Middle East for shelter.

If that happened, Muslims were killing the beggar.

I've got historical books and museum proves what happened to Bulgarians being exported like boxes, like animals to Anadol to die there. Only for that. Being tortured and made a mince of meat. Then thrown away for wild animals.

Not different nowadays, isn't it.

What if a Christian asks for a shelter in Middle East?

No such? why I am not surprised?

Why it is only one way round?

Why, I ASK, Muslims never give away mercy for other religions and people?

PS: I worked for Muslims and I know the Muslim 'mercy'. Muslims believe they don't owe ANYTHING to non-Muslims.

When I am going to get my answers?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ghaniza

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ROTHERAM WOMAN?

I AM NOT ASKING YOU WHAT DO YOU PROTECT BEING MUSLIM ON BRITISH LAND - OBVIOUSLY YOU MUSLIMS ARE SAFE IN BRITAIN.

Are you stupid, or you pretend you are stupid? it is a simple question - HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ROTHERHAM?

DO YOU KNOW SUCH A MASSIVE RAPE IN THE HUMAN WRITTEN HISTORY - NO MATTER ANY RELIGION?
Original post by BaconandSauce
No true scotsman in a nutshell

and islam does not respect all faiths only the few mentioned in the quran. In fact one of islam first 'actions' was old mo's destruction of the pagan place of worship in mecca and we see this contempt for other faith still rife in the middle east.

Dude, you are not educated on my religion whatsoever, your knowledge is limited to 'daily mail and other links' so why not you stop telling other Muslims about their own religion, I am educated well on my own religion, and the Qu'ran was written at a time of conflict just like every religion (when people refused to believe in it) there was conflict. Same in Judaism, Christianity and Islam. There was conflict because people refused believe in a new religion, all the holy books are a reflection of the society of that time.

Islam says respect all religions but if you are attacked defend yourself and your loved ones, basic human psychology unlike the 'turn the other cheek' which is never applied in reality and in fact it is inhuman behaviour. The religion was made for humans.

This is not a debate or a discussion because neither of you are knowledgeable, or willing to listen, this tread is about hate crimes and you are here trying to justify it, your argument is pointless, don't bother
I wouldn't call personal attacks on muslims "islamophobic" it would be best to not categorise these types of people.
Can you Muslims tell me why my family is destroyed and my country is always under a war situation because you want my country - why do you want my country tell me?

Why do you need to kill and rape tell me.

Is that justifying all done tell me.

Why escaping, people know what you do in the name of your religion.

Your religion is the shelter of killers, rapists and war criminals - shame on you muslims.

I AM NOT ASKING YOU WHAT DO YOU PROTECT BEING MUSLIM ON BRITISH LAND - OBVIOUSLY YOU MUSLIMS ARE SAFE IN BRITAIN.

Are you stupid, or you pretend you are stupid? it is a simple question - HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN ROTHERHAM?

DO YOU KNOW SUCH A MASSIVE RAPE IN THE HUMAN WRITTEN HISTORY - NO MATTER ANY RELIGION?

OMG, you don't understand the simplest thing, losing some brain cells here.
MUSLIMS ARE HUMANS WHO DO AS THEY PLEASE,
ISLAM DOESN'T ALLOW RAPE, WHAT MUSLIMS DO OR WHAT CHRISTIANS DO DOESN'T SPEAK UP FOR THE ENTIRE RELIGION.

1000 muslims could go out and rape women, THAT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S ALLOWED.
i DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL MUSLIMS, DO WHITE PEOPLE STILL APOLOGISE FOR SLAVERY?? NO

BECAUSE IT'S RIDICULOUS FOR US MUSLIMS TO SAY SORRY FOR SOMETHING THAT'S NOT EVEN ALLOWED IN OUR RELIGION!
This debate is destructive rather than constructive.
People are defending hate crimes against a group but you wanna cry over hate crimes against your group?
HYPOCRITES
Original post by The_Internet
So? Disliking Islam doesn't mean you have to hate Muslims. Just because "Islam is not a race" it doesn't excuse you from hating Muslims... Not all jews are ethnically Jewish, yet it's STILL anti Semitic to hate Jews

You don't even understand the very term you are using.

Islamaphobia, to the extent that it exists at all, (which is highly debatable) describes an irrational fear of the Muslim religion.

Phobia means fear, not hatred of.
pho·bi·aˈfōbēə/noun

an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something."he had a phobia about being under water"

Original post by Ghaniza
Dude, you are not educated on my religion whatsoever, your knowledge is limited to 'daily mail and other links' so why not you stop telling other Muslims about their own religion, I am educated well on my own religion, and the Qu'ran was written at a time of conflict just like every religion (when people refused to believe in it) there was conflict. Same in Judaism, Christianity and Islam. There was conflict because people refused believe in a new religion, all the holy books are a reflection of the society of that time.

Islam says respect all religions but if you are attacked defend yourself and your loved ones, basic human psychology unlike the 'turn the other cheek' which is never applied in reality and in fact it is inhuman behaviour. The religion was made for humans.

This is not a debate or a discussion because neither of you are knowledgeable, or willing to listen, this tread is about hate crimes and you are here trying to justify it, your argument is pointless, don't bother

EXPLAIN HERE AND NOW.

WHAT DO YOU DEFEND WEARING VEIL IN THE MIDDLE OF BRITAIN.

WHO RAPES YOU, WHO ATTACKS YOU in BRITAIN, WHICH NOT HAPPENS TO THE BRITISH GIRLS.

WHY YOU ARE ALL THE TIME MISPLACING THINGS AND FACTS.

NO ANSWERS.

Brits, beware.

What else could I say? after centuries of arrogance, wars, expansion, aggression, killing, wanting, demanding - Islam is in Britain and if you Brits don't protect yourself - nobody can help you.

Ask Bulgarians - after 8 century a.c. we didn't have any peace because of Muslims.

Muslims are serial killers - they want blood sheds. They are sick minds.
(edited 8 years ago)

What the hell do i have anything to do with rotheram rape??????

That's called PATRIARCHY destructive system built to suffocate women that allows men to rape women and abuse them, it's not religion it's called patriarchy which is everywhere globally
Original post by Ghaniza
This debate is destructive rather than constructive.
People are defending hate crimes against a group but you wanna cry over hate crimes against your group?
HYPOCRITES

Still no explanation about Rotherham?

Hypocrites to talk about Rotherham and who did it?
Original post by Ghaniza
Dude, you are not educated on my religion whatsoever There was conflict because people refused believe in a new religion, all the holy books are a reflection of the society of that time.

Yes I am it seems better educated about it than you but then I can research it with an open mind rather than a closed one

So much for choice then

Believe in me or we'll destroy your places of worship <-- is this the tolerance of islam you were talking about:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ghaniza
What the hell do i have anything to do with rotheram rape??????

That's called PATRIARCHY destructive system built to suffocate women that allows men to rape women and abuse them, it's not religion it's called patriarchy which is everywhere globally

Don't try to justify it.

Who did it? Muslims raping CHRISTIAN CHILDREN?

NOT EVEN ONE MUSLIM CHILD IN IT?

WHY???????
Original post by Ghaniza

BECAUSE IT'S RIDICULOUS FOR US MUSLIMS TO SAY SORRY FOR SOMETHING THAT'S NOT EVEN ALLOWED IN OUR RELIGION!

Except slavery and rape are part of your religion (seems your knowledge is poor in this area)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3575671

Latest

Trending

Trending