The Student Room Group

Teenager left with brain injury after horrific anti-semitic attack

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NaTaLiiA513
:rofl:

Come on Zippy, you've got to do better than that.

The source you have chosen was created by Abigail R. Esman who has been known for her prejudice against Muslims (She's even published numerous articles about Islam).

Enough said. ^

Try to pick out an unbiased source.

Aren't all sources biased to some extent? Least that's what my history teacher told me.
:rofl:

Come on Zippy, you've got to do better than that.

The source you have chosen was created by Abigail R. Esman who has been known for her prejudice against Muslims (She's even published numerous articles about Islam).

it's not about the author, it's about a "european study". are you really telling me that the study is unacceptable based on who is conveying it to you? are you that retarded? I hope not
the study is here, either way: http://isgap.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Jikeli_Antisemitic_Attitudes_among_Muslims_in_Europe.pdf
Then why did you change it?

Your wording was very dangerous. You was discriminating a group of people in society because of their religion. That's no better than what happened to that unfortunate boy.

"Common knowledge"? Show me evidence/sources because at the moment you're using your prejudice to get through this argument. It's not working, try again.

There has been a rise of Islamophobia (like you have demonstrated here, my friend :smile:) and anti-Semitism. Are you going to blame Muslims for the World's problems or are you going to promote tolerance in our society? It's better to think of a solution rather than complain about it.

You are aware of the causal link between the frightening increase in anti semitism in France, the surge in Jewish emigration to Israel and post war Muslim immigration I presume?

A couple of articles on the subject in the New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/26/international/26antisemitism.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/29/magazine/a-frenchman-or-a-jew.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

Maybe "our" Muslims are different?
Original post by MrKmas508
Most off the country is white (87%), young people are stupider than older people and yobs have a long held tradition of being sub human a**eholes.

Ahh, no evidence then.

I think you are talking our of yours in that case. :-)
Come on people.

Someone has been seriously injured, you don't need 'evidence' to know that's incredibly immoral and wrong.

Set your who's to blame war aside and focus on the real issue, nothing gets accomplished by pointing fingers.
Original post by King Leonidas
Come on people.

Someone has been seriously injured, you don't need 'evidence' to know that's incredibly immoral and wrong.

Set your who's to blame war aside and focus on the real issue, nothing gets accomplished by pointing fingers.

Unfortunately the first thing most people want to do on here is blame a certain group.

But you're absolutely correct.
Do you all have evidence that Muslims are responsible for anti-Semitism?

It's a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

How much do you want to bet that this attack was perpetrated by Muslims?

Even the Muslim "community" leader admits it...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/anti-semitic-attacks-i-try-8763381
(edited 8 years ago)
Then why did you change it?

Your wording was very dangerous. You was discriminating a group of people in society because of their religion. That's no better than what happened to that unfortunate boy.

"Common knowledge"? Show me evidence/sources because at the moment you're using your prejudice to get through this argument. It's not working, try again.

There has been a rise of Islamophobia (like you have demonstrated here, my friend :smile:) and anti-Semitism. Are you going to blame Muslims for the World's problems or are you going to promote tolerance in our society? It's better to think of a solution rather than complain about it.

Tolerance? Like islam has for other faiths? Too bad that Saudi Arabia and other countries that use sharia are persecuting anyone who practises a different faith in public.
Original post by Ibrahim Rampuri
your argument in **** and so are you- thats not a mere claim, thats a fact

You're a charmer.
I really cannot comprehend why some people are so resentful towards a particular group of people. What makes someone hate a race/religion etc. so much that they feel the need to be so violent? People make me sick.
Unfortunately the first thing most people want to do on here is blame a certain group.

But you're absolutely correct.

I am going to keep an eye out on this story to see if this was an attack made by Muslims. Assuming they catch them of course.

Maybe they won't catch them but if they do we both know it will have been Muslims doing this don't we? Whatever nonsense you post on here?

Having been proven wrong, you can then feel free to apologise, but I won't hold my breath.
George Galloway was beaten up brutally by an IDF affiliate.

I don't see the zionist tsr group not condemning someone beating up an old guy because of his reasonable allegations.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
To all those saying it was muslims read the article.. “These lads were clearly out for a fight. They had clearly been out for the night ad they were apparently very drunk.” Last time I checked muslims don't drink mate.
Reply 33
Original post by Willdono
Tolerance? Like islam has for other faiths? Too bad that Saudi Arabia and other countries that use sharia are persecuting anyone who practises a different faith in public.

Oh go troll somewhere else. You're boring us you ignorant cretin.
Reply 34
Original post by Willdono
Islam is the reason.

“These lads were clearly out for a fight. They had clearly been out for the night ad they were apparently very drunk.”
This is from the link to the Manchester Evening News I quoted.

I'll cut and paste because no-one bothers to read links...
“People have made gun noises at us and said “Pow Pow. You’re dead Jew.“All we want to do is live a good life.”Analysis of the CST figures suggests there has been an increase of anti-Semitic attacks carried out by Muslims during heightened conflict in Gaza.Mohammed Amin, co-chair of the Muslim Jewish of Greater Manchester, said the Muslim community cannot hide from the statistics.He explained: “It’s quite clear that what happens in the Middle East does have an impact in the UK and Manchester.“I have been reading the CST reports and one of the things that is very clear is that anti-Semitic attacks go up when there is a ‘trigger’ event.“This is normally in times of heightened conflict in the Middle East, such as the Gaza conflict in 2008 and 2014. The figures don’t tell us the religion of the perpetrators but it does tell us their ethnicity. The people identified as South Asian or Arab or North African are likely to be Muslims.“In the first six months of 2014, only 31pc of identifiable perpetrators were of South Asian or Arab or North African ethnicity.“However, in July and August 2014 when Gaza dominated the news, 62pc of identifiable perpetrators were South Asian, Arab or North African.“The increase is obviously a result of people’s reaction to what was happening in Gaza. It’s quite clear that what happens in the Middle East does have an impact in the UK and Manchester.“I am personally dismayed that significant number of anti-semitic attacks carried out by Muslims. We cannot hide from the statistics."Even if you have strong views on what is happening in Gaza, nothing justifies violent behaviour in the name of what is happening overseas.“That will never help any Palestinians. "
Original post by missfats
George Galloway was beaten up brutally by an IDF affiliate.

I don't see the zionist tsr group not condemning someone beating up an old guy because of his reasonable allegations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This George galloway?

http://www.politico.eu/article/galloway-bradford-elections-uk-ge2015/
Original post by AzimH
To all those saying it was muslims read the article.. “These lads were clearly out for a fight. They had clearly been out for the night ad they were apparently very drunk.” Last time I checked muslims don't drink mate.

Plenty of "Muslims" I know of drink.
Reply 38
Original post by chocolate hottie
Plenty of "Muslims" I know of drink.

It specifically says that you're not allowed to drink in Islam. So if those people do not obviously follow Islam, how can you assume the perpetrators are Muslim? Some people need to use their head.
Original post by chocolate hottie
I am going to keep an eye out on this story to see if this was an attack made by Muslims. Assuming they catch them of course.

Maybe they won't catch them but if they do we both know it will have been Muslims doing this don't we? Whatever nonsense you post on here?

Having been proven wrong, you can then feel free to apologise, but I won't hold my breath.

No need to apologise. You have failed to debunk me. You can keep trying.

I have asked you time and time again. Provide me a source.

You have failed, yet again.

I'll give you one more chance.

Provide me with a source.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending