The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Alex9999999999
My grand parents were never beggars too.

It is the best to eat your own country bread. Why you are in Britain, may I ask politely?

If you are so proud and independent, what your family does in Britain a few generations already, and they probably came like maharaja to spend generations of Indian saving's money?

Holly cow, I am clearly frozen in my cultural shock.....he is independent from anything can anybody imagine that......

I am in Britain because I was born here..you've lost me here with your nonsense.
Original post by Ahem-
What are you on about? do you understand English? Maybe I should translate this into Bulgarian for you.

I asked a very simple question.

On which kind of money to you live on - Indian transferred to Britain or British income earned in Britain?

Or you are a maharaja to live on Indian money with no British income?

Honestly, I am absolutely stuck in my shock....how arrogant people can be....

An absolutely unknown guy...from India...coming to prosper in Europe...can say something like that, putting his religion on top of everything else, knowing that his family was saved and secured for generations in Europe because of the Europe culture and benefits??????????????

Gosh.

Why you didn't stay in India, if you are so independent from Europe and Britain?

Why religion bothers you in this thread if it is not important for an Indian and British born guy?
Original post by Ahem-
I am in Britain because I was born here..you've lost me here with your nonsense.

You can always get back in India, if you are so independent from British money.

Never mind born any place in the world, people stay where their interests are.

I admit I am not born Indian maharaja.

I don't claim I am independent in my income.

And I tried to stick to the subject ...but you appeared to hit me with such suggestions...I am still in cultural shock I need to admit....
Reply 203
I asked a very simple question.

On which kind of money to you live on - Indian transferred to Britain or British income earned in Britain?

Or you are a maharaja to live on Indian money with no British income?

Honestly, I am absolutely stuck in my shock....how arrogant people can be....

An absolutely unknown guy...from India...coming to prosper in Europe...can say something like that, putting his religion on top of everything else, knowing that his family was saved and secured for generations in Europe because of the Europe culture and benefits??????????????

Gosh.

Why you didn't stay in India, if you are so independent from Europe and Britain?

Why religion bothers you in this thread if it is not important for an Indian and British born guy?

Well, Its money earned in Britain. Seriously, write what you want into google translate because I don't know where you're going with this.
Reply 205
You can always get back in India, if you are so independent from British money.

Never mind born any place in the world, people stay where their interests are.

I admit I am not born Indian maharaja.

I don't claim I am independent in my income.

And I tried to stick to the subject ...but you appeared to hit me with such suggestions...I am still in cultural shock I need to admit....

You want to pay for my flight eh?
Original post by Ahem-
Well, Its money earned in Britain. Seriously, write what you want into google translate because I don't know where you're going with this.

Exactly.

Why you are not grateful for that?

Why you want to join something which is a threat for Britain?

Don't you value your life in Britain?

I value it, that is the only reason to open my mouth and to try expressing my experience somehow.

How ungrateful you should be to try open religious war against your host? are you sick with money and rights, what are you achieving this way to put your Islam in front of everything else?

Arrrmmm, I don't get it, honestly.....
Reply 207
Exactly.

Why you are not grateful for that?

Why you want to join something which is a threat for Britain?

Don't you value your life in Britain?

I value it, that is the only reason to open my mouth and to try expressing my experience somehow.

How ungrateful you should be to try open religious war against your host? are you sick with money and rights, what are you achieving this way to put your Islam in front of everything else?

Arrrmmm, I don't get it, honestly.....

Ermm I'm not doing anything which is harming Britain..Who do you think I am? a member of ISIS?
Original post by Ahem-
Ermm I'm not doing anything which is harming Britain..Who do you think I am? a member of ISIS?

So why do you express opinions in favour of Islam and ISIS?

On the planet Earth, no other religion to join and help Islam - all religions know how aggressive is Islam and they stay aside.

Only a Muslim can get involved in Islam religion wars. Other never bother.

I believe you are not Indian at all. I know Indians - they are not keen at all to fight and make wars.

Sorry. It is just the way it is.

Islam loves war.

If you claim you are not Muslim then why you started to opposite me?

why suggestions about Bulgarians and the situation? Indians never do that, they don't care for Bulgarians, they have more than 1.5 billions to care about.
Reply 209
So why do you express opinions in favour of Islam and ISIS?

On the planet Earth, no other religion to join and help Islam - all religions know how aggressive is Islam and they stay aside.

Only a Muslim can get involved in Islam religion wars. Other never bother.

I believe you are not Indian at all. I know Indians - they are not keen at all to fight and make wars.

Sorry. It is just the way it is.

Islam loves war.

If you claim you are not Muslim then why you started to opposite me?

why suggestions about Bulgarians and the situation? Indians never do that, they don't care for Bulgarians, they have more than 1.5 billions to care about.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am of Indian origin. I despise ISIS, I do not favour them. I am a muslim btw
Original post by Ahem-
Sorry to burst your bubble but I am of Indian origin. I despise ISIS, I do not favour them. I am a muslim btw

That says everything.

So you eat British bread and you plan to fight against the Christians no matter they are British or not.

Thank you very much.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ahem-

How do you perceive me as a Bulgarian traditional Christian?

Do you perceive me as an enemy?

Why these remarks above about Bulgarians?

What really do you mean classifying Bulgarians to be not good enough in your vision? not rich enough? not something else? not Muslims to consider them equal?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ahem-
Do you know what despise means you utter fool? am I talking to a brick wall here or what.

Yes, please, elaborate.

I am eager to understand what drives you.
Reply 213
How do you perceive me as a Bulgarian traditional Christian?

Do you perceive as an enemy?

Why these remarks above about Bulgarians?

What really do you mean classifying Bulgarians to be not good enough in your vision? not rich enough? not something else? not Muslims to consider them equal?

All humans are equal in my eyes. Bulgarian, Romanian, Italian, Arab whatever, its just something that I know will get on your nerves. Like you make remarks about me, I make remarks about you.
Original post by chocolate hottie
Just to show how endemic it has always been in Islam (and of course continues to the present day in the Islamic State) this is from an article on Barbary slavery...

"Ohio State University history Professor Robert Davis describes the White Slave Trade as minimized by most modern historians in his book Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast and Italy, 1500–1800 (Palgrave Macmillan). Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast),[1] and roughly 700 Americans were held captive in this region as slaves between 1785 and 1815.[2] 16th- and 17th-century customs statistics suggest that Istanbul's additional slave import from the Black Sea may have totalled around 2.5 million from 1450 to 1700.[3] "

What does that have anything to with Islam?
Slavery was happening before Islam,
lmao go try harder
Original post by Ahem-
All humans are equal in my eyes. Bulgarian, Romanian, Italian, Arab whatever, its just something that I know will get on your nerves. Like you make remarks about me, I make remarks about you.

Mno, you just decided to hide it, you started and you didn't go ahead.

Everybody can read and understand your posts above.

Try again, nice try, but no. Thank you.

PS: why don't you live on Arab money, or Indian money, whatever is your origin?

If you are so proud with your origin, why your origin is not protecting you and sheltering you?

Mine Is a shelter for me, I earn and I live in many countries and I am based in Bulgaria. I never claimed I will suck Britain and I rely on the benefit system, which can be checked of course.

So, a few generations in Britain and you still are not integrated and you still don't feel part of Britain?

If that was me, I would make sure what I claim.....and I would claim it from my heart no matter what ....the very truth....

Fine.....no matter what you claim.....
Reply 216
Mno, you just decided to hide it, you started and you didn't go ahead.

Everybody can read and understand your posts above.

Try again, nice try, but no. Thank you.

PS: why don't you live on Arab money, or Indian money, whatever is your origin?

If you are so proud with your origin, why your origin is not protecting you and sheltering you?

Mine Is a shelter for me, I earn and I live in many countries and I am based in Bulgaria. I never claimed I will suck Britain and I rely on the benefit system, which can be checked of course.

So, a few generations in Britain and you still are not integrated and you still don't feel part of Britain?

If that was me, I would make sure what I claim.....and I would claim it from my heart no matter what ....the very truth....

Fine.....no matter what you claim.....

No comprende, i'm done.
Original post by Ghaniza
lmao go try harder

How you introduce it...

slavery IS NOT A part of Islam, no matter Islam uses it in a huge scale.

It is a logical nonsense, if you please.

So logically it comes that Islam uses a huge scale of slavery but slavery is not part of Islam....interesting....
Original post by Ahem-
No comprende, i'm done.

Ah so comfortable.

You know, I feel so sympathetic to the Brits dealing with stone heads like you.

Poor Brits, why did you decide to integrate these barbarians at all?

See, a few generations and they still are ungrateful and stupid to deny your share ....

Good God, holly caw, I do need rest from idiots and sick minds....
Original post by Ghaniza
lmao go try harder

Yes slavery existed before Islam.

And it existed during Islam. And it exists in Syria today in an avowedly Islamic State.

Shouldn't Islam have tried to stop it during all those centuries? Or does your God actually approve of slavery or something?

Serious question?

Latest

Trending

Trending