The Student Room Group

Teenager left with brain injury after horrific anti-semitic attack

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NaTaLiiA513
No need to apologise. You have failed to debunk me. You can keep trying.

I have asked you time and time again. Provide me a source.

You have failed, yet again.

I'll give you one more chance.

Provide me with a source.

I have provided a source, given by a Muslim "community leader" no less, that 62% of anti semitic attacks in Greater Manchester are performed by Muslims.

That is almost two thirds. It would mean if those stats have continued since they were compiled that that attack is TWICE as likely to have been committed by Muslims than not.

You can press a newspaper link and then read the article I take it???
How can you even tell if someone is jewish? Unless they're wearing one of those hats.

Original post by MrKmas508
Most off the country is white (87%), young people are stupider than older people and yobs have a long held tradition of being sub human a**eholes.
lol
(edited 8 years ago)
@Willdono we all saw what you posted before. Don't try to hide.

islamophobic post.png

Not sure why you're quoting him as if he's said something awful. If my (significant, mind you) experience with Muslims is anything to go by, he's completely correct.
Original post by AzimH
Oh go troll somewhere else. You're boring us you ignorant cretin.

But it's true though.
Original post by AzimH
It specifically says that you're not allowed to drink in Islam. So if those people do not obviously follow Islam, how can you assume the perpetrators are Muslim? Some people need to use their head.
lol. That 'no true scotsman' stuff is such rubbish.

I'm sure it says somewhere you're not allowed to blow yourself up inside busy buses and trains but the people that do that still identify as Muslim.
Reply 45
Original post by chocolate hottie
I have provided a source, given by a Muslim "community leader" no less, that 62% of anti semitic attacks in Greater Manchester are performed by Muslims.

That is almost two thirds. It would mean if those stats have continued since they were compiled that that attack is TWICE as likely to have been committed by Muslims than not.

You can press a newspaper link and then read the article I take it???

89% of TSR users are dumb. See, I too just pulled a statistic out of my arse.
Original post by Willdono
But it's true though.

Yes it is.

Anyone else notice the irony that the person claiming it is "Islamaphobic" to collate and then distribute statistics of Muslim anti semitic attacks derides a Jewish author as being an unworthy source?

That has the stench of anti semitism to me.

In other words, a (presumably Muslim?) poster who says it is Islamaphobic to accuse Muslims of anti semitism is HERSELF anti semitic!

Who'd have thunk that?? I'd never have guessed...
Original post by missfats
George Galloway was beaten up brutally by an IDF affiliate.

I don't see the zionist tsr group not condemning someone beating up an old guy because of his reasonable allegations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don't confuse Judaism with zionism, this boy beaten up may not have been zionist and therefore the george galloway reference is absolutely irrelevant.
Original post by AzimH
89% of TSR users are dumb. See, I too just pulled a statistic out of my arse.

The statistic comes from the Community Security Trust Report for Greater Manchester. A body that collates information on anti semitic attacks. Quoted in the link I provided.

Some of us (well you) pull statistics out of our arses. Others, (that would be me) try to find hard evidence.
Jew>Muslims
Original post by missfats
George Galloway was beaten up brutally by an IDF affiliate.

I don't see the zionist tsr group not condemning someone beating up an old guy because of his reasonable allegations.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know there is something wrong with you when you see Jews being beaten and your response is to make it about something totally irrelevant...

Original post by simbasdragon
Please don't confuse Judaism with zionism, this boy beaten up may not have been zionist and therefore the george galloway reference is absolutely irrelevant.

Even if that boy who was attacked was a Zionist, it was totally and utterly unjustified

Yes it is.Anyone else notice the irony that the person claiming it is "Islamaphobic" to collate and then distribute statistics of Muslim anti semitic attacks derides a Jewish author as being an unworthy source?That has the stench of anti semitism to me.In other words, a (presumably Muslim?) poster who says it is Islamaphobic to accuse Muslims of anti semitism is HERSELF anti semitic!Who'd have thunk that?? I'd never have guessed...

+1

So much this, the amount of antisemites who think they themselves are the victims, utterly astonishes me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by The Free Radical
You know there is something wrong with you when you see Jews being beaten and your response is to make it about something totally irrelevant...

Even if that boy who was attacked was a Zionist, it was totally and utterly unjustified

+1

So much this, the amount of antisemites who think they themselves are the victims, utterly astonishes me.

lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StrangeBanana
Not sure why you're quoting him as if he's said something awful. If my (significant, mind you) experience with Muslims is anything to go by, he's completely correct.

What if his response is "white people"? Do you know how much uproar that would have caused?

His wording was discriminating and Islamophobic. Do not deny it.

The fact that he had to change his original response speaks for itself.

She's making a point how Jews are equally likely to attack someone rather than implying that Muslims are the cause for this.
You cannot classify everyone under one label (Anti-Semitic) because they all happen to follow the same religion.

But, looking at your logic:

You know when something is wrong when you try to point the finger at a group of people when the real issue is that a boy has been attacked.
Yes it is.

Anyone else notice the irony that the person claiming it is "Islamaphobic" to collate and then distribute statistics of Muslim anti semitic attacks derides a Jewish author as being an unworthy source?

That has the stench of anti semitism to me.

In other words, a (presumably Muslim?) poster who says it is Islamaphobic to accuse Muslims of anti semitism is HERSELF anti semitic!

Who'd have thunk that?? I'd never have guessed...

Dear, if you would like to have a rational debate with me then feel free to quote me instead of sprouting nonsense.

It's funny the amount of things people say on the internet which they wouldn't dare say in real life or in front of the said person. :u:

I see you're new to the whole "debating" aspect. You need a evidence and a clear mind as well as an actual argument that is put forward.

She's making a point how Jews are equally likely to attack someone rather than implying that Muslims are the cause for this.
You cannot classify everyone under one label (Anti-Semitic) because they all happen to follow the same religion.

But, looking at your logic:

You know when something is wrong when you try to point the finger at a group of people when the real issue is that a boy has been attacked.

I wouldn't do this because I am righteous and classy, but imagine if everyone thought like that, if a Muslim family is attacked, just say, 'but White people are attacked all the time'

It shows a sort of collective psychopathy and she is part of that

Also the person who decked Galloway wasn't even Jewish and Jews are one of the minorities least likely to commit crimes or claim benefits so piss off yeah. Personally I'd send him to Islamic State, tell them how he receives money from the Iranians :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
I wouldn't do this because I am righteous and classy, but imagine if everyone thought like that, if a Muslim family is attacked, just say, 'but White people are attacked all the time'

It shows a sort of collective psychopathy and she is part of that

Also Jews are one of the minorities least likely to commit crimes or claim benefits so piss off yeah

The fact that you have to resort to insults just shows how weak your argument is. Not so "righteous and classy".

Show me evidence that Muslims commit the most crimes in Britain and claim the most benefits.

Again, stats being plucked out of thin air. Lol. :colone:
Dear, if you would like to have a rational debate with me then feel free to quote me instead of sprouting nonsense.

It's funny the amount of things people say on the internet which they wouldn't dare say in real life or in front of the said person. :u:

I see you're new to the whole "debating" aspect. You need a evidence and a clear mind as well as an actual argument that is put forward.

Well if I am new to this whole "debating" aspect how green and callow must you be as my interlocutor? Because you are not doing too well as far as I can see...
:-)

What have you got to say to the fact that in 2014, 62% of anti semitic attacks in Manchester (where this story took place) were committed by Muslims?
The fact that you have to resort to insults just shows how weak your argument is. Not so "righteous and classy".

Show me evidence that Muslims commit the most crimes in Britain and claim the most benefits.

Again, stats being plucked out of thin air. Lol. :colone:

http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/dps/case/cr/CASEreport60_summary.pdf

Go to page 18 (on the report) and see predictive effect of religion on earnings

This is all irrelevant tbh, but what I say is true.

It does say a lot about people's attitudes, even missfats, she has zero compassion for a Jewish kid who was beaten up, it's sad (I would help a Muslim if they were being beaten up by an EDL member), but one thing which makes me happy is that I know dumbs chavs like her will amount to nothing in life
(edited 8 years ago)
Well if I am new to this whole "debating" aspect how green and callow must you be as my interlocutor? Because you are not doing too well as far as I can see...
:-)

What have you got to say to the fact that in 2014, 62% of anti semitic attacks in Manchester (where this story took place) were committed by Muslims?

Islam is a growing religion in Manchester (4% rise this past year). Good job on choosing a study in an area full of Muslims. Can you link the article please?
Do you all have evidence that Muslims are responsible for anti-Semitism?

It's a bit hypocritical if you ask me.

In Francs like 98% of anti-Semitic attacks are by Muslims

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending