The Student Room Group

Average FPAS score

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way of finding out the average FPAS score for successful applicants at each hospital? (so not the deanery/UoA, but the trusts within the UoA).

Would be a great help.

Many thanks.
Some foundation schools publish this data. Mersey, Wessex and Yorkshire and Humber and a few others do

For which deanery were you interested?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by carcinoma
Some foundation schools publish this data. Mersey, Wessex and Yorkshire and Humber and a few others do

For which deanery were you interested?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am thinking of ranking Yorkshire and Humber 2nd. Where did you find this data? I never could find it.
Original post by AnonymousPenguin
I am thinking of ranking Yorkshire and Humber 2nd. Where did you find this data? I never could find it.

Don't know where exactly i found that data but here it's split by each foundation school within YH http://www.yorksandhumberdeanery.nhs.uk/foundation_training/recruitment/foundation/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fatima N
(so not the deanery/UoA, but the trusts within the UoA). .

Sorry i only just clocked this bit, the answer is depends on the deanery, i think some release that info but most don't. Your best hope is e-mailing the trusts you want to know about specifically to ask what the lowest score that got in last year was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending