The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lachimie
Islam made it clear that slavery isn't right

False...

Original post by silaiestatira
same can be said for jews reporting small incidents and labeling it as anti Semitic

I don't think small things, especially when said in humour, should be taken as offense in the first place but I'm not a fan of double standards either. Humans are humans and generalizations are generally **** and don't do much good; doubt the handful of Muslims you know or have seen represent the majority. That BEING said, I don't like how quick to jump on the "racist" bandwagon most Muslims I've encountered tend to be; think that's part of our downfall in Britain as a religion.

btw, Akkadians, Assyrians, Arameans, Phoenicians, Hebrews (Jews) and arabs are all semites therefore any attack/racial hatred against them is/can be identified as anti-semitism.

This. +1
Original post by Ghaniza
Agree,
honestly, they're not asking questions they want answered, all is rhetorical, they don't care what anyone has to say, useless to argue because ignorance is self befitting

Yeah, I gave up now looool. Ignorance is bliss as they say, but they seem pretty riled up, they need to take a chill pill.There is no respect as well, it doesn't matter if you disagree with someone there is no need to be so rude.
Yeah, I gave up now looool. Ignorance is bliss as they say, but they seem pretty riled up, they need to take a chill pill.There is no respect as well, it doesn't matter if you disagree with someone there is no need to be so rude.

They are obsessed with islam, like the non Muslim version of internet isis
Original post by Yusufff
Women in London have been attacked and even slaughtered for their "Islamic attire" is this not islamaphobia?

People die because of the religion they're in and you don't want to take "this seriously"?
+of course we should! But why should that stop concerns over islamaphobia too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shall I look for statistics in Bulgaria, France and Germany about crimes done by Muslims against Christians?

Shall I find the numbers how Muslims are slaughtering Christians in their own countries?Shall I find how Christians are treated in their own countries in favour of the Muslims greedy for more and more?

Shall I explain what East Europeans know about Islam and why not even one of them to approve Islam and why all of them stick together against Islam?

Brits are so naïve and stupid.....but no, they will get their own historical lesson too....

Giving up before you give me any details whatsoever about your claim that people in Europe were debating whether women were human? That's a shame. It kinda almost looks like you just made it up. Oh wait! You did! Or at the very least, you pulled it from the kind of ridiculous Islam apologist website that loves to soothe the indoctrinated with all their silly guff that Islam Is Perfect And Gave Women Rights!!!!! many centuries before anyone else.
If muslim women are mistreated this is due to cultural or just messed up men basically, nothing to do with religion.

if you subscribe to the 'culture theory' then Islam has failed to be a good influence on these people in that case - which was the purpose of mohammed spreading it in the first place

but in fact islam has plenty of edicts that promote the mis-treatment of women, the allowance for muslim men to beat their wives, whether with a branch or a toothbrush, is in itself encourages that mentality in muslim countries
Original post by Alex9999999999
Still no answers from you Ghaniza.So what did you say about Rotherham? it is right according to you.

No excuses, no sorry, no ah we did a mistake, please forgive us.

Vatican did it for the ww2, why Islam cannot do it for raped children in Rotherham?

Say sorry, for God sake....do you have heart at all Muslim wooden heartless stick ?

at least when your Muslim brothers are let to enter Europe .....

ungrateful and nasty Muslim creatures......

a word sorry for awful crime is forbidden for them....

God help you....that is really above me.....

YOU ARE OBSESSED

NO i don't think it's right!
My religion doesn't promote it.
Humans commit crimes not the religion.

If someone converts to Christianity and does something wrong, the religion isn't responsible, the HUMAN is

'Muslim creatures' ??? haha what is the difference between you and isis??
YOU BOTH SPREAD HATRED

Stop replying to me now
Islam doesn't promote that actually, lol at 'blessed one' sounds like something from a movie. Anyway, I said in the eyes of God, it doesn't matter what you look like. the only difference in people is their faith, God judges , muslims aren't supposed to judge cos they aren't your creator, so they can't disrespect you just cos you don't believe.

islam makes quite clear the criteria for judgement - ie muslims are "the special ones" and non muslims will be sent to purgatory. it also categorises people ie ' beelivers, non-beleivers, slaves etc etc thus promoting segregation

islam even specifies the punishment for certain people on earth - ie stoning of women, killing of gays, beheading of apostates etc etc. it has encouraged war with the non muslims world.

you only need to look at the early histroy of islam to see how many wars were fought to recognise the influence to violence islam has been on mulisms. ISIS is no surprise to anyone that knows what islam can encourage.
Original post by Ghaniza
Agree,
honestly, they're not asking questions they want answered, all is rhetorical, they don't care what anyone has to say, useless to argue because ignorance is self befitting

you could try actually answerwing a question and see what happens.

is why did the quran promote slavery instead of condemning it. the quran condemned eating pork, so must have deemd this to be worse sin than slavery no?
Original post by Reformed
you could try actually answerwing a question and see what happens.

is why did the quran promote slavery instead of condemning it. the quran condemned eating pork, so must have deemd this to be worse sin than slavery no?

what? huh?
Original post by Ghaniza
what? huh?

so you see why noone takes what you guys say as of any value; you will never actually answer a direct question
Original post by Ghaniza
YOU ARE OBSESSED

NO i don't think it's right!
My religion doesn't promote it.
Humans commit crimes not the religion.

If someone converts to Christianity and does something wrong, the religion isn't responsible, the HUMAN is

'Muslim creatures' ??? haha what is the difference between you and isis??
YOU BOTH SPREAD HATRED

Stop replying to me now

No, no, no and NO.

Rotherham is not obsession, IT IS A FACT.

HOW MUSLIMS CAN EXPLAIN IT, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE 'REFUGEE CRISIS IN EUROPE AND WHAT WE SEE HAPPENING FROM THE MUSLIM INVADORS ENTERING EUROPE.

So is happens that Christians can not even ask are they safe in their homes when we keep importing more killers and rapists from abroad not even coming from Syria.

No, no, no, I WANT TO KNOW REALLY.

Tell me about Rotherham and what makes Muslims to be such rapists and killers in a massive scale everywhere in the world.
Original post by Yusufff
Women in London have been attacked and even slaughtered for their "Islamic attire" is this not islamaphobia?

Posted from TSR Mobile

slaughtered?

Original post by Yusufff

People die because of the religion they're in and you don't want to take "this seriously"?
+of course we should! But why should that stop concerns over islamaphobia too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

muslims kill far more non muslims in islamic countries than any such opposite cases in the West. its written in islamic scripture that muslims can kill 'non-believers' so it is in their islamic culture to do so. that is the reason islam spawns so many nasty terrosit groups.
Say please excuse me, please forgive me you all Muslims - SAY IT - FOR ROTHERHAM

FOR THE INNOCENT CHILDREN - SAY IT FOR GOD SAKE.

IT IS NOT A SHAME - MUSLIMS DID IT.

WHAT HERE MAKES YOU GET CRAZY AND REFUSE COMMUNICATION, YOU HAVE CHILDREN TOO.

WHAT IF THESE WERE YOUR CHILDREN, FOR GOD SAKE.

FEEL ASHAMED MUSLIMS.

KNEEL AND GIVE APOLOGIES, ARE YOU UNABLE? ARE YOU HUMANS?
(edited 8 years ago)
your just a bundle of joy aren't you
Original post by Ghaniza
what? huh?

Hey I've noticed a couple of your posts and I would like to say as a muslim you kinda are in denial about the some parts of islam and the quran such as Slavery . Slavery is condoned in the quran, yes there is plenty of context behind it but it is actually there, please dont pretend that just because it was in place before islam doesn't mean it was okay. Islam isn't perfect it has its dark parts too.
Original post by Reformed
so you see why noone takes what you guys say as of any value; you will never actually answer a direct question

huhhhh?
Original post by Alex9999999999
No, no, no and NO.

Rotherham is not obsession, IT IS A FACT.

HOW MUSLIMS CAN EXPLAIN IT, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE 'REFUGEE CRISIS IN EUROPE AND WHAT WE SEE HAPPENING FROM THE MUSLIM INVADORS ENTERING EUROPE.

So is happens that Christians can not even ask are they safe in their homes when we keep importing more killers and rapists from abroad not even coming from Syria.

No, no, no, I WANT TO KNOW REALLY.

Tell me about Rotherham and what makes Muslims to be such rapists and killers in a massive scale everywhere in the world.

Tell me why white people murder and kill people in such large numbers all over the world and get away with it?
Original post by Ghaniza
huhhhh?

applause for islam logic in action :congrats:
In Germany the nations arranged a court for crimes against humanity.

I believe such a court should be arranged for Islam crimes too.

The very fact that now Muslim 'refugees' look for a shelter in Europe means that they admit something in Islam is wrong.

Why nobody from Europe runs away this way?

PS: before anybody shouts, I can remind you about the famous film Casablanca, where a Jewish girl with Bulgarian passport tried to escape similar circumstances. Bulgarians had mercy and hospitality for Jewish people a lot. For Armenians a lot. For Serbians a lot. For gipsies and other nations too, including Russian white immigrants after the First world war.

The only country in the whole world to save their Jewish people was Bulgaria.

Why Bulgarians don't want Islam and Muslims in their country, anybody to make a certain guess?

Why people in Bulgaria don't want to hear about Muslims.

MUSLIMS, FEEL ASHAMED.

MUSLIMS, GIVE APOLOGIES FOR THE CRIMES YOU DID.

Latest

Trending

Trending