The Student Room Group

Have I stopped growing?

I am 15 years old (16 in october) and I am slightly under 5 foot 7'. I hit puberty at a young age (at 11 years old) and my body looks like a fully grown man. I haven't grown for 10-12 months (I think). Have I stop growing? is there anything I could do?

Thankyou for anyone who suggests helpful advice....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am 15 years old (16 in october) and I am slightly under 5 foot 7'. I hit puberty at a young age (at 11 years old) and my body looks like a fully grown man. I haven't grown for 10-12 months (I think). Have I stop growing? is there anything I could do?

Lel, this is exactly what happened to me, 5'7 stop growing at like 15/16. Haven't grown since. :/

How tall are your parents?
Reply 3
Maybe. But ur only 15 so give it a time u may grow more even if its slowly
Reply 4
My mum = 4 11''
My Dad = 5 11''
Reply 5
HELP?
Most men dont stop growing till they are in the early 20s whill girls tend to stop at the age 16 :smile:
Dw bro
Reply 7
Original post by BULL14

You're still growing..just more slowly. The same thing happened to me. By age 12 my beard had even started growing! And so many people used to ask me why I was hanging out with a younger crowd when I was with my classmates.
This is the age you should start hitting the gym and start lifting.
Original post by BULL14

Cool, you're the same height as Putin.
Reply 9
Original post by rkhan34
Maybe. But ur only 15 so give it a time u may grow more even if its slowly

I suspect you stopped growing when you were 10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Original post by BULL14
My mum = 4 11''
My Dad = 5 11''

The average of your mom and dad's height will be your height and your height is pretty good, don't worry about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by undead345
I suspect you stopped growing when you were 10 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

:damnmate::shifty:
Original post by PlayerBB
The average of your mom and dad's height will be your height and your height is pretty good, don't worry about it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats so bull****. I am taller than my mum and dad. No average stuff
Original post by chignesh10

Spoiler

Original post by chignesh10

You stupid **** Google it, it's the average + ~5 cm for the boy and less by ~5 cm for the girl
Original post by PlayerBB
You stupid **** Google it, it's the average + ~5 cm for the boy and less by ~5 cm for the girl

You intelligent ****, I am not the average person then
You'll probably grow a bit more as most people don't stop growing until they're about 20, but maybe only an inch or so.
Reply 17
So i can still grow?
Reply 18
So can I still Grow?
Original post by BULL14
So can I still Grow?

If you eat your sweetcorn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending