The Student Room Group

How long does it take for a guy to be ready to go again?

Hey I was just wonderig how long is a normal amount of time or a guy to be ready to have sex again after cumming?

Scroll to see replies

Good question. In ya cum lads...
Reply 2
Anyone?
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Good question. In ya cum lads...

Haha. Good one.

For me it can be as little as 10 minutes. Dunno about others though.
Reply 4
depends how hot you are.
15-30 minutes.
Depends how turned on you are. If I am really turned on I could keep going. If not then 5 minutes to calm down.
30 seconds
Reply 8
My ex would take about 5-10 minutes to go again. If we've dome it three times already, it could take up to 20-25 minutes. Not that we timed it, but because in the meantime he'd be pleasuring me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Anywhere from five to thirty minutes, tending towards the latter.
This really is a "how long is a piece of string?" type of question. All depends on a) the guy himself, and b) how sexually aroused he is by you, not just because of the way you look but also because of how you are in bed i.e. how much you appear to be enjoying it, and the compatibility of your sexual preferences in terms of the acts you perform on each other.
I guess about 5-10 mins, but after about three times it starts to take much, much longer.

(can't believe I am posting this on an online forum, so anon I go).
Reply 12
Original post by Starvation13
Well those idiots in the 'never going down on a girl' team are gonna have a boring sex life.

Indeed they are!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reload times about 5 minutes 👀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I was just wonderig how long is a normal amount of time or a guy to be ready to have sex again after cumming?

Do you plan on doing it several times?

Original post by Profesh
Anywhere from five to thirty minutes, tending towards the latter.

That's nice recovery time. We could watch like...an episode of EastEnders and go again or something.
Interesting, I literally thought it was like 8 hours, as did my other (virgin) friends! Recently started sleeping with my boyfriend and I was amazed that he can go again straight away several times!
Interesting, I literally thought it was like 8 hours, as did my other (virgin) friends! Recently started sleeping with my boyfriend and I was amazed that he can go again straight away several times!

:frown:
Original post by Cherie Amour
Do you plan on doing it several times?

Well on saturday we did many times, only got out of bed for food until evening!
As others have said, partially depends on how aroused they are.
Well on saturday we did many times, only got out of bed for food until evening!

How is it having sex with a full stomach? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending