neither r u lol

he he u got that right
Original post by thecatwithnohat
leggings aren't sexy lol

why must they be worn to be sexy?

:rolleyes:

Original post by WoodyMKC
Nice :smile:

Thanks :smile: I find I do better when I put a shirt over, as opposed to wearing crop tops. It's crazy what a couple of inches can do :tongue:
he he u got that right

lusm :colondollar:
Original post by Cherie Amour
why must they be worn to be sexy?

:rolleyes:

Thanks :smile: I find I do better when I put a shirt over, as opposed to wearing crop tops. It's crazy what a couple of inches can do :tongue:

OP is making is sound as if girls wear leggings to be alluring, but what is there to be allured by :rofl: you can see your undies.
Original post by scriberg
lusm :colondollar:

not mutual
not mutual

k den
Love leggings on a girl
Well this is the thing. My mother and older sister criticise me wearing them. But it's like what is the difference
between skin tight jeans
and skin tight not jeans?
Without a shirt, both show my physique and bumcrack line. :s-smilie:

It's where jeans tend to "support" the bum more and make it appear more shapely I guess, plus denim is generally a bit sexier than whatever leggings are made from :redface: Do like the right type of leggings on a girl with a good body though, just prefer jeans.
Reply 29
Original post by drowzee
Oh it's you again. :rolleyes: You're a gross human being.

why would you say this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
k den

fine den
OP is making is sound as if girls wear leggings to be alluring, but what is there to be allured by :rofl: you can see your undies.

Not if you're not wearing undies. :colone:
And yea I don't wear them to be sexy; if I wanted to be sexy I wouldn't even wear trousers. I'd wear a cocktail dress or something.
fine den

why do you hate me when i show you nothing but love :bawling:
Original post by WoodyMKC
It's where jeans tend to "support" the bum more and make it appear more shapely I guess, plus denim is generally a bit sexier than whatever leggings are made from :redface: Do like the right type of leggings on a girl with a good body though, just prefer jeans.

Hm...

Original post by Treypound
why would you say this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol
Well this is the thing. My mother and older sister criticise me wearing them. But it's like what is the difference
between skin tight jeans
and skin tight not jeans?
Without a shirt, both show my physique and bumcrack line. :s-smilie:

this is my typical outfit, but I wouldn't go with the blue colour lol I'm literally wearing this now, except I have a denim vest instead. But I have the jackets and shirts to cover. I don't wear shawls/scarves though. But you get my drift, right?

camel-leopard-ankle-boots-heather-gray-skinny-jeans-zara-jeans_400.jpg<------ My ideal outfit. Hopefully that'll be me in 10 years time working in the city :wink:
why do you hate me when i show you nothing but love :bawling:

I don't know I jus dunno :console:
Original post by elliemayxo
camel-leopard-ankle-boots-heather-gray-skinny-jeans-zara-jeans_400.jpg<------ My ideal outfit. Hopefully that'll be me in 10 years time working in the city :wink:

And yes, I get your drift :biggrin:
Thankyou for correcting me, I had a feeling I made a spelling mistake in that one. :smile:

No worries :lol: I don't even know what acception means TBF.

Do you not dress like that now? I like that, but I might take out the grey pants and make them black, I dress like that. Maybe not with the back heel, not just yet lol I wear work boots currently. Take the photo above and add in some DMs, that's me. Can't wait till autumn; autumn is my real season because it involves all layers of clothes and my chance to be stylish with each :smile:
And yes, I get your drift :biggrin:

the shoes are ew, black high heels would look better imo

Quick Reply

Latest