The Student Room Group

OCR G542 Psychology Monday 18th May *OFFICIAL THREAD*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by Kiytt
Yeah, I can't imagine they'd give less than 2. :frown:

Better than writing about the victim conditions, still.

Yeah a lot of people I spoke to afterwards wrote about the victim conditions, so that would be 0 marks! 2 is better than nothing I guess :dontknow:
Hi guys :smile:

Was just wondering if anyone did Milgram for section b and what they put because I think I've messed up and I can't see anyone on here talking about it!

Also, what did anyone put for the Rosenhan, Savage-Rumbaugh and Thigpen&Cleckley questions on Section A??

Hope all of everyone's other exams are going okay and I wish you the best of luck for them all!☺️🍀
Original post by failureatlaw
Hi guys :smile:

Was just wondering if anyone did Milgram for section b and what they put because I think I've messed up and I can't see anyone on here talking about it!

Also, what did anyone put for the Rosenhan, Savage-Rumbaugh and Thigpen&Cleckley questions on Section A??

Hope all of everyone's other exams are going okay and I wish you the best of luck for them all!☺️🍀

I did Milgram...what would you like to know?:smile:
I will tell you what I answered for those questions tomorrow once my law exam is over dont want to fill my head with psychology and start talking about bonobo chimps in my exam!
When would the markschemes for this and the other as psychology exam be released? I've found the edexcel ones but 2 of my subjects are ocr and I'm worried about these two exams as I plan to do psychology next year.
Original post by Craig1998
When would the markschemes for this and the other as psychology exam be released? I've found the edexcel ones but 2 of my subjects are ocr and I'm worried about these two exams as I plan to do psychology next year.

I think they usually release markschemes at the same time as results for teachers' use, but its generally a couple years before they officially release them to the public so that schools can use them for mock exams

Maybe on Wednesday when the grade boundaries are up? Not sure
Original post by hannb98
Maybe on Wednesday when the grade boundaries are up? Not sure

Grade boundaries are higher!
Original post by gdowning11
Grade boundaries are higher!

Yeah because the exam wasn't too bad!
Original post by hannb98
Yeah because the exam wasn't too bad!

Still rather it lower..
Still rather it lower..

Of course but you can't have a relatively fair exam and low grade boundaries:wink: pick one
Original post by hannb98
Of course but you can't have a relatively fair exam and low grade boundaries:wink: pick one

I was just kinda hoping everyone else would find it hard and that would lower it :h:
wishful thinking
I was just kinda hoping everyone else would find it hard and that would lower it :h:
wishful thinking

Fair enough - its only 1 or 2 marks higher though so not even too bad
Does anyone have the paper for this exam? My teacher when through all the things today and I got a print-out of how well I did on certain questions (e.g. question 3 was 1/4 marks, question 2 was 4/4). I'm just curious as to which questions I got those marks on, or which studies.
Does anyone have the paper for this exam? My teacher when through all the things today and I got a print-out of how well I did on certain questions (e.g. question 3 was 1/4 marks, question 2 was 4/4). I'm just curious as to which questions I got those marks on, or which studies.

I have the paper and if I have time I can send the pictures during the week
Original post by NK18444
I have the paper and if I have time I can send the pictures during the week

Do you have a PDF of it or just a paper copy?? Thanks in advance.
Do you have a PDF of it or just a paper copy?? Thanks in advance.

Hi I have a paper copy and could take the pictures if you need them

No problem
Original post by NK18444
Hi I have a paper copy and could take the pictures if you need them

No problem

That sounds great thank you. I just thought it would be easier as most people tend to have a PDF file that they could link on. Take as long as you need to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending