Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Original post by Hayley Williams
Only four hours? I have 8 hours of lectures a week, plus workshops and labs which haven't been timetabled yet :biggrin: Your so lucky

Oh wow,
How'd you know you have workshop and labs?
I only have lectures (4hours in a week)

Also, because I'd be commuting daily for just an hours lecture, so reckon I should do a minor as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by luckbox
I'm doing accounting and finance and i have the same timetable as you

Oh okay, thank God it's not just me :biggrin:
Original post by Yellow636
I am doing the EY degree, it is possible that you have to elect modules before the time table updates?

Ah possibly, I'll look into it now!
Original post by murr_x
Oh wow,
How'd you know you have workshop and labs?
I only have lectures (4hours in a week)

Also, because I'd be commuting daily for just an hours lecture, so reckon I should do a minor as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing chemistry, so i have to sign up for them (labs) in a week and also to enrol on my minor :biggrin: I'm presuming you will get contacted soon about enrolling on a minor if you need to, you need 120 credits in first year, so unless your course already gives you that then you will have to do one (a minor) anyway :biggrin: For my minor i've chosen to do the lec170 series.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 624
I'm doing chemistry, so i have to sign up for them (labs) in a week and also to enrol on my minor :biggrin: I'm presuming you will get contacted soon about enrolling on a minor if you need to, you need 120 credits in first year, so unless your course already gives you that then you will have to do one (a minor) anyway :biggrin: For my minor i've chosen to do the lec170 series.

Ah cool, I'm doing Psychology. My credits are 80, .. Just checked the Part 1 UG timetable for the academic year and if I do Sociology ... (Two 30 mins lectures in a week) , so I'm guessing that will equal to 120😅

Btw, I just want to confirm when enrollment day is, 27th (Registration)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by murr_x
Ah cool, I'm doing Psychology. My credits are 80, .. Just checked the Part 1 UG timetable for the academic year and if I do Sociology ... (Two 30 mins lectures in a week) , so I'm guessing that will equal to 120😅

Btw, I just want to confirm when enrollment day is, 27th (Registration)

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you move in on the 26th then registration is on the 27th :biggrin: Which college are you in?
Reply 626
If you move in on the 26th then registration is on the 27th :biggrin: Which college are you in?

I'm commuting 😳😳😳
I think I may have got it wrong, maybe it's the 28th? Aaah no idea!
& County it says on student portal..
Hbu? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by murr_x
I'm commuting 😳😳😳
I think I may have got it wrong, maybe it's the 28th? Aaah no idea!
& County it says on student portal..
Hbu? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in county as well :biggrin: Country registration is on the 27th, where are you commuting from?
Reply 628
I'm in county as well :biggrin: Country registration is on the 27th, where are you commuting from?

Wooo! Howdy! :biggrin:
Ah I see so on the Sunday, and we have to bring the e-ticket thingy amongst other stuff for registering right?

I'm commuting from Blackburn.
Hbu? You staying on campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by murr_x
Wooo! Howdy! :biggrin:
Ah I see so on the Sunday, and we have to bring the e-ticket thingy amongst other stuff for registering right?

I'm commuting from Blackburn.
Hbu? You staying on campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep that and photo ID, do we literally just print the e-ticket? Daft question, i know :biggrin: No way, i'm from Accrington, i go to blackburn like every week. Yep, i'm staying on campus.
Reply 630
Yep that and photo ID, do we literally just print the e-ticket? Daft question, i know :biggrin: No way, i'm from Accrington, i go to blackburn like every week. Yep, i'm staying on campus.

Is it weird that I have no photo ID?😳like my passport has expired and I don't have a driving license 😳😳😳 *doomed*

Ah yes if you travelled everyday it'd take more or less 2 hours! And aw do you xD
And cool, I kinda wish I could stay on campus too, but I have a job and I really dont wanna lose it 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 631

And idk if we print it the e-ticket .. Can we not just show it?? 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by murr_x
And idk if we print it the e-ticket .. Can we not just show it?? 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what i thought :biggrin:
Original post by murr_x
Is it weird that I have no photo ID?😳like my passport has expired and I don't have a driving license 😳😳😳 *doomed*

Ah yes if you travelled everyday it'd take more or less 2 hours! And aw do you xD
And cool, I kinda wish I could stay on campus too, but I have a job and I really dont wanna lose it 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just too lazy to commute to be honest, plus i have labs till 6 on some days, so it's better for me to stay on campus :biggrin: Are you coming to some of the freshers events or not?
Reply 634
I'm just too lazy to commute to be honest, plus i have labs till 6 on some days, so it's better for me to stay on campus :biggrin: Are you coming to some of the freshers events or not?

Oh in that case it's best if you stay! My lectures finish at 1!😂😂😂
And idk yet maybe some essential ones and the events that occur on that day!
I have work and stuff too so I have to keep that in mind and make sure it doesn't clash.

You excited?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by murr_x
Oh in that case it's best if you stay! My lectures finish at 1!😂😂😂
And idk yet maybe some essential ones and the events that occur on that day!
I have work and stuff too so I have to keep that in mind and make sure it doesn't clash.

You excited?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You lucky person, everyone else seems to have schedule that finishes early as well :frown::wink: I don't know what i'm feeling to be honest :biggrin: I usually have a good time, whatever the situation, i'm just praying to the flatmate gods that i get nice ones :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
You lucky person, everyone else seems to have schedule that finishes early as well :frown::wink: I don't know what i'm feeling to be honest :biggrin: I usually have a good time, whatever the situation, i'm just praying to the flatmate gods that i get nice ones :biggrin:

You don't want to get me as a flatmate then :P

What college are you allocated?
Reply 637

Likewise me too! Im having mixed emotions 😭😂 but I'm guessing it's normal. Hope you do and it all goes well!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yellow636
You don't want to get me as a flatmate then :P

What college are you allocated?

Aha, i'm sure your awesome :biggrin: I'm in county, you?
Aha, i'm sure your awesome :biggrin: I'm in county, you?

Cartmel :P

It was not my firm or insurance lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending