The Student Room Group

Literally can't wait to get back to University.

Heading into my second year at UWE in a matter of days and I seriously can't wait :biggrin:!

I've had a decent summer, but I really want to get back into the routine of education, waking up early, having proper meals, seeing my friends and going out on Friday/Saturday nights! Plus freshers should be a good one too.

I'm moving in with 2 friends in this really nice appartment. I'll have more space to make more YouTube videos which is amazing too!

Anyway, does anyone else feel the same way, regardless of what year you'll be in?

Please tell me :smile:
Original post by VotreAltesse
Heading into my second year at UWE in a matter of days and I seriously can't wait :biggrin:!

I've had a decent summer, but I really want to get back into the routine of education, waking up early, having proper meals, seeing my friends and going out on Friday/Saturday nights! Plus freshers should be a good one too.

I'm moving in with 2 friends in this really nice appartment. I'll have more space to make more YouTube videos which is amazing too!

Anyway, does anyone else feel the same way, regardless of what year you'll be in?

YES!!!!!!!!!!
I was really excited to go back to school, but that feeling has been rather deflated since I found out that my best friend left the school.
Reply 2
Original post by Banana00
YES!!!!!!!!!!
I was really excited to go back to school, but that feeling has been rather deflated since I found out that my best friend left the school.

The same thing happened to me, but I still love going sixth form and learning I guess.
QUOTE=Banana00;59216931]YES!!!!!!!!!!
I was really excited to go back to school, but that feeling has been rather deflated since I found out that my best friend left the school.[ QUOTE]

Oh no :frown: That's a horrible feeling I've felt before. Where has he/she gone?
QUOTE=Plantagenet Crown;59217031]God yes, uni holidays are disgustingly long, almost 5 months for me. I wish they were shorter. Excited to go into 4th year and start my master's project :biggrin:[ QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, especially the summer ones... but after you've done everything you've wanted to do, I agree, they're really long lol!

When do you head back?

I'm going to do a Master's in French, but I have to finish these 2 years of before!
Can you literally not wait to get back to uni to be taught what the word literally actually means?
Yes, me too. I just hope things go well in uni this time. Looking forward to it.
Eh, I have mixed feelings :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
QUOTE=Banana00;59216931]YES!!!!!!!!!!
I was really excited to go back to school, but that feeling has been rather deflated since I found out that my best friend left the school.[ QUOTE]

Oh no :frown: That's a horrible feeling I've felt before. Where has he/she gone?

I believe she has gone to America.
Reply 9

I'm feeling the same, I've been on holidays since mid June and I'm starting University. I can't wait to start and get stuck in :biggrin: haha.. What are you studying?
im starting my first year of uni, from open uni..long 2year break since gcse, between which ive done an online course and thats it..so very excited!!
Reply 11
I start my first year of uni at SMU in 2 weeks !!! :biggrin::tongue: Cannot wait!! Has anyone got tips for me?
QUOTE=callum_law;59217175]Can you literally not wait to get back to uni to be taught what the word literally actually means?[ QUOTE]

Forgive me, I'm French.
Hey everyone I start uni in 2 weeks im a fresher has anyone got any tips for me? :biggrin: So excited cant wait !!! 😍😜
QUOTE=BubblyGirl93;59217843]Hey everyone I start uni in 2 weeks im a fresher has anyone got any tips for me? :biggrin: So excited cant wait !!! 😍😜[ QUOTE]

Where you studying?

Honestly just enjoy yourself and be yourself. Make sure you attend some events in Welcome Week and don't avoid the first week :smile:
QUOTE=BubblyGirl93;59217843]Hey everyone I start uni in 2 weeks im a fresher has anyone got any tips for me? :biggrin: So excited cant wait !!! 😍😜[ QUOTE]

Where you studying?

Honestly just enjoy yourself and be yourself. Make sure you attend some events in Welcome Week and don't avoid the first week :smile:

Im studying nutrition but ****ting myself haha and i wont i love a party lool
Should I be anxious or excited about starting my first year at uni?
Original post by Gazzaaa
Should I be anxious or excited about starting my first year at uni?

Excited...

Uni usually everything you hope for and more. Enjoy!
well I'm going back as a mature student part-time at college n tbh I was looking forward to it, counting down the days.. now as it looms closer I can't be bothered tbh. once you leave the classroom setting its weird going back.. I also have suspicions the teacher is both terrible at teaching and an *******.

Posted from TSR Mobile
QUOTE=Gazzaaa;59218407]Should I be anxious or excited about starting my first year at uni?[ QUOTE]

Bit of both is just fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest