Original post by RobML
Shame you'll never find out for sure :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you making that face at me? lol
Original post by Cherie Amour
Check my edit.
My God, you come fast.
In more ways than one, probably.

Just look at what this thread has started. Take your internet orgasms elsewhere. :erm:
Original post by Anonymous
Just look at what this thread has started. Take your internet orgasms elsewhere. :erm:

What? It was actually an insult, hater. If you want to talk to Rob, too, have at it. :erm:
Reply 104
Why are you making that face at me? lol

I have a rare muscular disorder which causes my face to stay like this. I'm actually really sad right now :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
<3 #hilrho #william walker
Not that desperate mate
What? It was actually an insult, hater. If you want to talk to Rob, too, have at it. :erm:

No thanks. Never spoken to the chap. Nor do i ever intent do. My dignity is more than that. I just knew this would turn into this. Some of us are virgins who don't want to read crap like this. May i remind the both of you that this is the STUDENTROOM not the sex room.
Original post by RobML
I have a rare muscular disorder which causes my face to stay like this. I'm actually really sad right now :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you stop posting. I think everyone is tired of you. You treat this place like it's your breeding ground.
No thanks. Never spoken to the chap. Nor do i ever intent do. My dignity is more than that. I just knew this would turn into this. Some of us are virgins who don't want to read crap like this. May i remind the both of you that this is the STUDENTROOM not the sex room.

No one is even talking about sex. Your anger is amusing.
Original post by RobML
I have a rare muscular disorder which causes my face to stay like this. I'm actually really sad right now :smug:Posted from TSR Mobile
That's unfortunate.
Reply 110
Can you stop posting. I think everyone is tired of you. You treat this place like it's your breeding ground.

Discussion of muscular disorders sounds like sex talk to you? What a strange man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by picklescamp
thank you kindly. Grew them myself :u:

I always wanted to learn how to grow mangos.
Nopeeeeeee :colonhash:
Original post by falloutboyyy
I agree it's the student room but nobody is sexting on here, it's all like after getting someone's number off PM
If you don't wanna listen to "crap" don't read the thread and take off notifications from it. It's a genuine question about lifestyle of tsr users xx

I was going to say this but thought it was far too self explanatory to waste my finger functions on.
Original post by miser
A gentleman never sexts and tells.

Obviously, but telling = divulging who with.

Sexting and trying to hide the fact you have is just pitiful.

If you had posted this out of Anonymous and with your actual TSR name, you would've been a star.
I always wanted to learn how to grow mangos.

it takes time, dedication, but mostly genetics :tongue:
Original post by RobML
Discussion of muscular disorders sounds like sex talk to you? What a strange man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just stop. You are a disturbed man for coming on to tsr trying to chat up underaged girls left, right and centre. It's so sad. I weep for you :sad:
Original post by picklescamp
it takes time, dedication, but mostly genetics :tongue:

lol :biggrin:
Just stop. You are a disturbed man for coming on to tsr trying to chat up underaged girls left, right and centre. It's so sad. I weep for you :sad:

Does he do that:erm:?
I'm not underaged though.
But does he? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending