The Student Room Group

I hate being black

Scroll to see replies

Everyone goes through these feelings. What one person hates, the other wants. If you're fair skinned you want to be darker skinned, if you're darker skinned you want to be fair skinned, if you've got straight hair you want curly vise versa. You'll learn to love yourself. 💖
I am not denying you capacity to be comfortable with your body, just question how being a black female is something to feel a sense of achievement for. I am contented with my body would perhaps be more suitable.

All black people share a joint history? OK.
Reply 22
Original post by jazjaz
There's lots of beautiful black girls getting married every day. Light skin is not better I'm 1/4 black with the light skin, green eyes, long sandy hair and most black guys aren't even interested in me.. My dark skinned black friends on the other hand are beating them off with a stick! And aside from that remember it's character over colour :smile:

damn.

you sound beautiful
Original post by Cherie Amour
Lol I'd rather hold my urine all day than read another thread like this.

You're a peng lighty but have compassion with Op .. Cuz some people do have inferiority complexes and I know a few irl. Also what's ur ethnicity gal you look exotic rawr
Original post by K.C
damn.

you sound beautiful

I'm imagining a darker skin shakira jeez
Reply 25
Original post by Starvation13
You didn't quote anyone lol, so did I guess correctly?

Yes u guessed it,sorry I'm new to TSR and this app is a pisstake:no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jazjaz
There's lots of beautiful black girls getting married every day. Light skin is not better I'm 1/4 black with the light skin, green eyes, long sandy hair and most black guys aren't even interested in me.. My dark skinned black friends on the other hand are beating them off with a stick! And aside from that remember it's character over colour :smile:

Original post by K.C
damn.

you sound beautiful

This is inappropriate considering OP is dark and hates herself, you two. :rolleyes:

Original post by TheTruthTeller
You're a peng lighty but have compassion with Op .. Cuz some people do have inferiority complexes and I know a few irl. Also what's ur ethnicity gal you look exotic rawr

I can't have compassion with this embarrassing exploitation of black self esteem.
Don't pay so much attention to the media. It's constantly white is beautiful and that's it.
Reply 28
This is inappropriate considering OP is dark and hates herself, you two. :rolleyes:

I can't have compassion with this embarrassing exploitation of black self esteem.

op is beautiful too
I'm imagining a darker skin shakira jeez

She might be a right munter in the face dept despite features, you know.
Reply 30

Why is what I said inappropriate? I was trying to say being light is not all it's cracked out to be honestly I don't know what the fuss is. And there's lots of gorgeous black girls who get married all the time.
Reply 31

Thanks for that sweetie :s-smilie: I'm not the prettiest girl but so what. God why did I bother.
Original post by bassbabe
Don't pay so much attention to the media. It's constantly white is beautiful and that's it.

It goes much deeper than this. Have you ever asked yourself why white culture is all this fine dining and sophistication? and then black culture is portrayed as hoods and gangsta raps and its all sexualised?

At least your culture is not portrayed as having many wives, blowing **** up, starting civil wars, beheading people, stoning gays etc :lol:

I can feel your attitude through the screen gal. You need to calm down and jam to a beat
I can feel your attitude through the screen gal. You need to calm down and jam to a beat

Recommend me a song.
Original post by jazjaz
Thanks for that sweetie :s-smilie: I'm not the prettiest girl but so what. God why did I bother.

I bet you get bare attention cuz u look like shakira :smile: and don't let her put you down. What you mixed with?
I'm white and while obv that does mean white girls on average come top I think black girls are the hottest of the races which are "other" to me. Even hotter than east Asian which is usually the second choice for most. So shake what yo momma gave ya sister

Skinny is hotter across the board though so if you are fat do give losing weight a go, but don't hate being black and/or the physical characteristics that come with it
Recommend me a song.

Get high by the beach- Lana del Ray
On your ones- mic righteous

Tell me what u think of them lighty need to know ur musical critiquing ability gal
Reply 38
Recommend me a song.

Summertime - Vybz Kartel😎

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure this is somehow my fault as a cis white male.

Quick Reply

Latest