The Student Room Group

Is there a danger that bored,rebellious teens might see islam as 'cool'?

Is there a danger that bored,rebellious teens might see islam as 'cool'?

Those going through that rebellious stage might see the religion as cool, in the same way the Hitler youth were infatuated with the movement. We also know how stupid teenagers can be.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As soon as they see the no alcohol and no bacon rules they'll think twice.
Islam is a religion of peace
On the evidence of this forum the greater danger is that bored, rebellious teens might see hating Islam as cool. Refer to the posts which I am sure will fill this thread over coming hours.
Original post by Vakitisvitis
pisslam is a religion of barbaric murderes ,rapists,pedophiles and terrorists.
Just like muhammed, the 6th century stinking filthy arab which was all of the above.
pisslam is a continuation of nazism.

ISLAM...Is a religion off peace...get your facts right..
Original post by scrotgrot
On the evidence of this forum the greater danger is that bored, rebellious teens might see hating Islam as cool. Refer to the posts which I am sure will fill this thread over coming hours.

People like you need to study the religion not base your 'facts' from stupid people who call themselves Muslims. A true Muslim is one who does not harm another, one who follows the sayings of the prophet and the holy book.
Your stinking quran is not holy you muslim mother ****er.
I wipe my ass with it all day,everyday you stinking arab paki.
Go blow yourself up, just do it where there are only muslims around so as many of you as possible will perish.

hahahahahah what
Go blow yourself up, just do it where there are only muslims around so as many of you as possible will perish.

Mate u are gonna go to hell...it's fine you can act like a badasś now...but when ur in ur. Grave u will regret what u said
Original post by Waqar Khanny
People like you need to study the religion not base your 'facts' from stupid people who call themselves Muslims. A true Muslim is one who does not harm another, one who follows the sayings of the prophet and the holy book.

Not sure which side you are on here tbh. Such definitions of "a true Muslim" are the same as "a true Christian" or "a true feminist": fine words, but no less cheap. Muslims, Christians, feminists may overwhelmingly not be crazy extremists but they are - being humans - very often hypocritical and venal and do not well live up to the sorts of idealised definitions you have put forward.
scrotgrot

Q. E. ****ing D :cool:
Reply 10
Islam is a religion of peace

Sure thing buddy.
Reply 11
[QUOTE="scrotgrot;59222867"]Not sure which side you are on here tbh. Such definitions of "a true Muslim" are the same as "a true Christian" or "a true feminist": fine words, but no less cheap. Muslims, Christians, feminists may overwhelmingly not be crazy extremists but they are - being humans - very often hypocritical and venal and do not well live up to the sorts of idealised definitions you have put forward.[/QUOTE

What I meant was that we have people claiming that they are Muslims, yet they go around doing stuff that is clearly forbidden, looked down upon, those people are not Muslims.
Original post by jape
Sure thing buddy.

We both know it is, deny it as much as u want, but that is the truth
Reply 14
Lets hope not
Certaintly vulnerable lonely frustrated outcasts like the ginger convert who is Anjem Choudharys best mate might but as long as the violent intolerant scriptures are there, many more will follow who are searching for a cause or belonging
Reply 16

Muhammad wasn't a true Muslim then?

Is it mere coincidence that 99% of terrorist attacks are by the followers of Islam? If Islam was not inherently flawed or different to other religions or ideologies, would we not have thousands of terrorist attacks and massacres by other groups?
[QUOTE="Khanny;59223051" Waqar="Waqar"]
Original post by scrotgrot
Not sure which side you are on here tbh. Such definitions of "a true Muslim" are the same as "a true Christian" or "a true feminist": fine words, but no less cheap. Muslims, Christians, feminists may overwhelmingly not be crazy extremists but they are - being humans - very often hypocritical and venal and do not well live up to the sorts of idealised definitions you have put forward.[/QUOTE

What I meant was that we have people claiming that they are Muslims, yet they go around doing stuff that is clearly forbidden, looked down upon, those people are not Muslims.

Why do we not have hundreds of worldwide atrocities monthly by Christian extremists, atheists, feminists?
pisslam, like all religions is a fairytale.
there is no god. I pee on your allah which doesn't exist except for in your sick arab/paki imagination.
Your muhammed was nothing but a stinking arab pedophile and murderer.
**** be upon him.

There is no god or gods.
We evolved through millions of years of evolution and natural selection.
Too bad you stinking muslims didn't go extinct somehow.
I wish the government handed out machine guns and told everyone to shoot all muslims they see.
And then the goverment decided to burn down your mosques , which are nothing but terrorist recruiting centres.

I wish someone shut u up

You have no idea what your talking about do you? Like I said learn the facts, understand the religion and then come back to talk.
If u haven't got anything nice to say I suggest u stfu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending