The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6560
If grass had ears, what would it know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Defeated.
Just want THAT girl rn to cuddle
I feel magnificent
annoyed since my housemates don't like when i stay up late listening to my music which is fair enough but apparently it is a-ok for them to still be keeping me up when i have to leave for work at 4am.
Original post by chelseafreak
annoyed since my housemates don't like when i stay up late listening to my music which is fair enough but apparently it is a-ok for them to still be keeping me up when i have to leave for work at 4am.

Sorry to hear that! Do you not use headphones?
I remember you mentioned an interview you had? How did that go? :smile:
Original post by Mochassassin
Sorry to hear that! Do you not use headphones?
I remember you mentioned an interview you had? How did that go? :smile:

i don't but it might be an idea, i just like to think i shouldn't really need them.
the interview didn't work but the agency got me a job so thats why i'm up at 4am to get there for 6:30
i don't but it might be an idea, i just like to think i shouldn't really need them.
the interview didn't work but the agency got me a job so thats why i'm up at 4am to get there for 6:30

Aw, I know but if it keeps things civil between you and your flatmates for as long as you're living there, it's worth a shot, hm? :smile:
Sorry to hear about the interview but a massive well done for the job! :woo: :hugs:
Aw, I know but if it keeps things civil between you and your flatmates for as long as you're living there, it's worth a shot, hm? :smile:
Sorry to hear about the interview but a massive well done for the job! :woo: :hugs:

thanks for your concern :smile: i just needed to get it of my chest. how are you?
thanks for your concern :smile: i just needed to get it of my chest. how are you?

No problem! :smile:
I'm okay, thanks for asking! How're you (minus the flatmate thing)?
No problem! :smile:
I'm okay, thanks for asking! How're you (minus the flatmate thing)?

no problem, i care about the people i chat to on here. i'm really pleased i have this job and am now just hoping it lasts.
no problem, i care about the people i chat to on here. i'm really pleased i have this job and am now just hoping it lasts.

I'm pleased for you too! Best of luck with it and I really hope it lasts too. :hugs:
I'm pleased for you too! Best of luck with it and I really hope it lasts too. :hugs:

thanks :hugs:. i have never had a full time job before so i am determined to keep this one.
Feeling pretty darn good about life right now! :biggrin: and excited about the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by codle
Feeling pretty darn good about life right now! :biggrin: and excited about the future.

Posted from TSR Mobile

good to hear you are enjoying life :smile:
Content for no reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
good to hear you are enjoying life :smile:

Thank you :smile: hope you're well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by codle
Thank you :smile: hope you're well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i am atm thanks :smile: