The Student Room Group

Why do white people...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marco1
The Chinese, from my observations over the decades, are the most polite people in the UK. They're amazing. They are dignified, humble, always smartly dressed, usually cheerful, not loud vulgar or brash and never publicly disruptive, or scream and shout demands about wanting this or that off the government. They don't rely on the government for houses or financial handouts like other socially ill-equipped national groups in the UK, who will put their energies into taking from the State that gave them a home and disrespecting the national values, instead of aiming to learn and assimilate into the established social and moral fabric of their host country and doing their utmost to payback the kindnesses they have received.

Yet racists attacks against the Chinese from the so called "indigenous" have gone unreported.

As a I said, it is a white man's world, if you aren't white, you aren't right. As an asian, I have had to work three times harder to achieve some sort of equality- to be recognised as a human being. Have I achieved equality - nope. I am still at a disadvantage because of my race.

So Sad!
Original post by Silly_Monkey
Yet racists attacks against the Chinese from the so called "indigenous" have gone unreported.

As a I said, it is a white man's world, if you aren't white, you aren't right. As an asian, I have had to work three times harder to achieve some sort of equality- to be recognised as a human being. Have I achieved equality - nope. I am still at a disadvantage because of my race.

So Sad!

Which country are you in because it can't be the UK? In the UK it's not about skin colour any more. Three times harder my arse. Never heard such drivel. Perhaps it's about how you communicate and present yourself. Do you expect special treatment? No time for your hard luck stories. I'm an immigrant myself and never ever took council accommodation or benefits, and always paid tax without moaning about it. I got myself two good degrees too and didn't moan about the loans and paying them back. Lightweight bludgers out there make me puke. Where's the bucket. Grow some balls.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
They broke the law on most occasions but you're right. Some Christians are being treated unfairly. It happens everywhere, like Jews being treated unfairly and Muslims. It's not right to point the finger at Pakistan.

Debunked.

Of course it is you fool. Pakistan is an "Islamic Republic". Therefore automatically backward and barbaric.
Original post by The Dictator
Of course it is you fool. Pakistan is an "Islamic Republic". Therefore automatically backward and barbaric.

That's a delicate way of putting it.
Original post by MrKmas508
That's a delicate way of putting it.

Indeed. Disgusting Muslim apologism debunked.

No doubt she is cackling with joy at the Christians who are falsely accused of burning Qurans, then executed.

We should take in as many Pakistani Christian refugees as possible. No Muslim refugees should be allowed into our country.
Original post by Fusion
Why do white people love their cornflakes?

because they can't bear to eat coco pops :teeth:

Just kidding I don't know why. I guess its just the most general type of cereal. So more people eat it. The majority of people who live in the UK are white. I guess that's why you are saying they love cornflakes.

No doubt she is cackling with joy at the Christians who are falsely accused of burning Qurans, then executed.

We should take in as many Pakistani Christian refugees as possible. No Muslim refugees should be allowed into our country.

I don't agree with everything you're saying but I have mad respect for Pakistani Christians. They get attacked,ridiculed,refused jobs,have there places of worship vandelised and are some of the poorest people in all of Pakistan. However they stand resilient, they never give up their love for Christ and even though Muslims make there life's a living hell they still go to church every week. They are truly indestructible.
Original post by Marco1
Which country are you in because it can't be the UK? In the UK it's not about skin colour any more. Three times harder my arse. Never heard such drivel. Perhaps it's about how you communicate and present yourself. Do you expect special treatment? No time for your hard luck stories. I'm an immigrant myself and never ever took council accommodation or benefits, and always paid tax without moaning about it. I got myself two good degrees too and didn't moan about the loans and paying them back. Lightweight bludgers out there make me puke. Where's the bucket. Grow some balls.

I never claimed benefits or taken council accommodation. Nice to see you try and assume things, fool.

It is the UK and yes it is about skin colour. Experience, statistics all tell a different story.

#Black&Asianlivesmatter
Debunked, you're f***ing joking. There's being treated unfairly and then there's non stop violence and aggression against a peaceful minority resulting in many people dying on a weekly basis. When I say peaceful I mean properly peaceful not beheading people in the street occasionally peaceful. There is simply no way you can honestly win this argument, Pakistan treats its non Muslim minorities horrendously and for you to purposefully ignore that fact when it is staring you right in the face makes you no better than the evil b**tards that do this. Oh but I forgot you're Muslim first and a human being second.

Er, I don't think you've ever stepped into Pakistan.

Let me inform you. Sit tight and enjoy the ride, my friend:

You call Pakistan backwards when 22% of parliament seats are held by women in Pakistan whereas it's only 17% in the UK, yet you call us backwards and barbaric when there is hostility, even in the UK towards women in politics.

Women in the Pakistan Armed Forces are the female soldiers who serve in the Pakistan Armed Forces. Pakistan is the only country in the Islamic world to have women appointed in the high ranking assignments and the general officer ranks, as well as performing their military duties in the hostile and combat military operations. Women have been taking part in Pakistan military since 1947 after the establishment of Pakistan, currently a strong sizeable unit of women soldiers who are serving in the Pakistan Armed Forces. In 2006, the first women fighter pilots batch joined the combat aerial mission command of PAF and women in Pakistan Army have been trained in combat missions, particularly in sniper, airborne and infantry warfare.

This shuts down the whole argument that women are "second class citizens" which you all like to include in your hate filled arguments.

The title of the world’s youngest Microsoft certified professional from 2004-2008 was also held by a Pakistani girl named Arfa Abdul Karim Randhawa. She was only nine years old when she acquired this title. She was personally invited by Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, to meet her. She also represented Pakistan at many tech and computer conferences. However, her story had a tragic end as she died of cardiac arrest aged just 16.

Ali Moeen Nawazish is a Pakistani student from the city of Rawalpindi who made history by scoring record number of A’s in a single year while studying for A levels at Trinity Hall, Cambridge university. He got 21 A’s in 2011 which is indeed a world record. Currently, he is also working as a columnist to highlight the issues faced by youth in Pakistan.

Pakistan is improving when it comes to education, providing free state education so even young children who cannot afford education have a chance.

Article 25-A of Constitution of Pakistan obligates the state to provide free and compulsory quality education to children of the age group 3 to 16 years. "The State shall provide free and compulsory education to all children of the age of five to sixteen years in such a manner as may be determined by law".

Elance is termed as the world’s largest online platform where recruiters as well as freelancers from around the world interact with each other. The recruiters mostly post jobs related to the Web and mobile application development, Graphic designing, creative/technical writing, scientific problem solving, marketing and administration etc. There are free lancers from 158 countries that compete to win and execute those jobs. Hence, the market is highly competitive but Pakistanis accounts for one third of free lancers work force. Currently, Pakistani work force earns 500 million dollars a year in terms of revenues from freelance.

Of course, Pakistan is still improving. They are trying to create a fairer society for everyone. It's not as advanced as the West and there are problems when it comes minorities (like I said the Christian minority) but you're wrong for saying that Pakistan is backwards and barbaric. There often is corruption (I don't even think the uk govt is 100% corrupt free).

The irony. You say that "I'm a Muslim first and then human" when you, yourself show no compassion to the atrocities concerning Palestine/Israel as well as the refugee's that are fleeing to the EU. I think you need to rethink your arguments. They're backfiring.

:talkhand:

Being a Muslim and human are the same. Too bad you can't say the thing about yourself. Shame.

No, I do not laugh at the misfortune of others. I don't care if they're Christians or any other religion. They're human and the cruel treatment they are receiving is disgusting.

But seriously, do I really get under your skin so bad? :h:
Er, I don't think you've ever stepped into Pakistan.

Let me inform you. Sit tight and enjoy the ride, my friend:

You call Pakistan backwards when 22% of parliament seats are held by women in Pakistan whereas it's only 17% in the UK, yet you call us backwards and barbaric when there is hostility, even in the UK towards women in politics.

This shuts down the whole argument that women are "second class citizens" which you all like to include in your hate filled arguments.

Pakistan is improving when it comes to education, providing free state education so even young children who cannot afford education have a chance.

Of course, Pakistan is still improving. They are trying to create a fairer society for everyone. It's not as advanced as the West and there are problems when it comes minorities (like I said the Christian minority) but you're wrong for saying that Pakistan is backwards and barbaric. There often is corruption (I don't even think the uk govt is 100% corrupt free).

The irony. You say that "I'm a Muslim first and then human" when you, yourself show no compassion to the atrocities concerning Palestine/Israel as well as the refugee's that are fleeing to the EU. I think you need to rethink your arguments. They're backfiring.

:talkhand:

Being a Muslim and human are the same. Too bad you can't say the thing about yourself. Shame.

No, I do not laugh at the misfortune of others. I don't care if they're Christians or any other religion. They're human and the cruel treatment they are receiving is disgusting.

But seriously, do I really get under your skin so bad? :h:

Pakistan is backwards. The amount of women in Parliament does not mean anything. It is also barbaric. If it's so great, why aren't you living there?

And I never said that you're a Muslim first and then human, that was someone else.
I don't agree with everything you're saying but I have mad respect for Pakistani Christians. They get attacked,ridiculed,refused jobs,have there places of worship vandelised and are some of the poorest people in all of Pakistan. However they stand resilient, they never give up their love for Christ and even though Muslims make there life's a living hell they still go to church every week. They are truly indestructible.

Like you guys make life a living hell for Muslims/Christians/Jews etc by dropping bombs on them until there is nothing left of their country.

Your hatred of Muslims is overwhelming. It's your prejudice that drives you to write crazy things.

Calm yourself child. Adolf Hitler was the same, with this hatred of Jews...

Too late. Syrians are on their way here matey.
who do you want living next door

or

depending on how you answer this question, maybe you are the racist
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by democracyforum

or

Woah, mega hot guy on the top left...
Original post by StrangeBanana
I know you said reverse racism, I'm such an idiot for correcting you.

Thanks.
Original post by democracyforum

or

I think the statues are a waste of space, they take up too much area in the garden.

The bottom people I wouldn't mind though.
Like you guys make life a living hell for Muslims/Christians/Jews etc by dropping bombs on them until there is nothing left of their country.

Your hatred of Muslims is overwhelming. It's your prejudice that drives you to write crazy things.

Calm yourself child. Adolf Hitler was the same, with this hatred of Jews...

There was nothing hateful in my statement on Pakistani Christians they are courageous people. I dont support the bombing of anyone ever. I'd rather we wash our hands if it and just lets Muslims kill each other but that isn't ethical either, you've got Muslims saying that we shouldn't invade Syria and defeat ISIS but it's non of our business but that ISIS is our fault and we have sort it out as they're killing Syrians. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Tell me if you were the head of UK foreign policy what would you do from this moment onwards?. I don't hate Muslims because I don't hate anyone but they annoy me in what they do and sometimes it gets to the point where I just wish they could go away. The worst part is that I don't know what they really think it's like reading a dystopian novel were 95% of the world is normal but 5% is completely u side down and it doesn't make sense. I believe that most Muslims don't care about non Muslims, they don't care about their pain and lack all empathy because they are beneath them and if you look at almost every Muslim country in the world this is the case. I find it disrespectful to those people when you make out that there pain is equivalent to Muslims in western countries, yes this website isn't good but it's just words meanwhile Christians in countries like Pakistan have to deal with bullets,broken bones and fire. I see no evil,speak no evil,hear no evil.
There was nothing hateful in my statement on Pakistani Christians they are courageous people. I dont support the bombing of anyone ever. I'd rather we wash our hands if it and just lets Muslims kill each other but that isn't ethical either, you've got Muslims saying that we shouldn't invade Syria and defeat ISIS but it's non of our business but that ISIS is our fault and we have sort it out as they're killing Syrians. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Tell me if you were the head of UK foreign policy what would you do from this moment onwards?. I don't hate Muslims because I don't hate anyone but they annoy me in what they do and sometimes it gets to the point where I just wish they could go away. The worst part is that I don't know what they really think it's like reading a dystopian novel were 95% of the world is normal but 5% is completely u side down and it doesn't make sense. I believe that most Muslims don't care about non Muslims, they don't care about their pain and lack all empathy because they are beneath them and if you look at almost every Muslim country in the world this is the case. I find it disrespectful to those people when you make out that there pain is equivalent to Muslims in western countries, yes this website isn't good but it's just words meanwhile Christians in countries like Pakistan have to deal with bullets,broken bones and fire. I see no evil,speak no evil,hear no evil.

Do you think every Muslim is responsible for the killings of innocent people that so-called "Muslims" in the form of ISIS are committing? That's what you've been implying the whole time.

I have repeated this time and time again. Yes, there are problems with minorities in Pakistan (And I'm disgusted by what people are doing to them) but you fail to realise that Muslims are being persecuted by Israel and in Syria. People will do anything to ignore these issues and bang on about how Muslims ruin the world.

Many people like to demonize Muslims. That's discrimination.
Do you think every Muslim is responsible for the killings of innocent people that so-called "Muslims" in the form of ISIS are committing? That's what you've been implying the whole time.

I have repeated this time and time again. Yes, there are problems with minorities in Pakistan (And I'm disgusted by what people are doing to them) but you fail to realise that Muslims are being persecuted by Israel and in Syria. People will do anything to ignore these issues and bang on about how Muslims ruin the world.

Many people like to demonize Muslims. That's discrimination.

I don't say what I say because I'm trying to make Muslims look bad, I say what I say because I believe them to be true. I have my prejudices for a number of reasons firstly the media which once again does not have an anti Muslim agenda but instead has the agenda to sell as many papers as they can. The stories they focus on happen, they are real there is no fabrication and to say there is shows you've got a chip on your shoulder. Secondly is due to my interactions with Muslims in the real world I used to sit next to a Muslim last year and I showed him a video of a house blowing up and he said that "we'll do that when we take over" then he said something else but he forgot I was there and said he would get rid of all the churches then he looked at me and said "I'll leave one for you". I know he just a dumb kid but I was genuinely friends with him. Thirdly is what I saw on Muslim message boards (I went on them because I was curious about what British Muslims think) called Ummah and in one sitting a guy advocated slavery of non Muslims,another said that the Syrians would be better of dead than living in kuffar houses eating kuffar food and a guy saying that Secularism goes against the very principles of Islam because it treats all religions equally. I've had bad experiences.
Original post by sqwertylol
to be fair in proportion black people are more likely to criminals. theres far more black in prison then there should be considering how small the overall population is here. thats a fact.
here are the figures: 3% of population is black in uk but 10% of prison population is black. If they're more likely to be criminals you should stop them more.
I think you've misinterpreted me on the black vs pakistani bit. my point was if you're saying the difference between white and black is due to racism then therefore the difference between black and asian is racism. but why would unis be more racist to asian than to black?? the answer is they're not. these are just normal differences in the figures.
every year theres more females than males going to uni. is that sexism? no.
just means females have better applications overall compared to males.
black students tend to be poorer so no surprise their applications arent as good

Im sorry but that comment is utter trash. What do you mean black people are more likely to be criminals and they should be stopped more, therefore? That's the same issue that is going on in America, this notion that blacks and other racial minorities deserve to be stopped and KILLED on the street, not because of their actions but because the level of melanin in their bodies are higher than others. Skin colour and societies incorrect perception. As a result, many young lives are being destroyed, families ruined because of this foolish idea, and worst of all, the vast majority of people don't care because [they have a tendency to commit crime]. And deserve to be harassed and killed by the police, therefore.*

Absolutely ludicrous. I don't see how that's the point. Yes, 10% of black males are *incarcerated the uk, but does that mean ALL have the tendency to steal or commit crime. NO. The basis of your argument is not solid. Generalising because of statistics isn't the way forward mate. This is the thing I'm talking about; racism in the uk is much more subtle.*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending