The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mister Morality
What do you believe 'freedom of religion' means? Freedom to enforce your religion on others is not one. The building of mosques with public money is not 'freedom'. The secret stocking of ritually slaughtered meat is not 'freedom'. We don't have freedom of religion because all spiritual matters must be dissolved to the church and removed from law. Everything related to marriage, divorce and abortion for a start. But you are free to practice any religion in private. With your own money.

You are wrong when you say Christianity was radically worse than Islam at a point in history: we, as a people, were simply stronger, more solid and managed to defend ourselves against invasion far better. Now we have become weak as Christian influence has dwindled in a serious way and Islamic secularism increased.

Did I say it is? And no, a) the mosques are built with private money and b) if we did allow a certain amount of money to go towards religious institutions, then they go to them equally..

Lol secret stocking? You mean in the supermarkets? perhaps blame the supermarkets? Also right here, where I am, the Tesco extra says "Halal" where there's chicken. Are you blind?

Yeah Christians never had the Spanish inquisition, no one was ever burnt at the stake for being a witch and no one was ever stoned to death for the silliest of crimes right? Guy Fawkes was totally not a Catholic terrorist either. The KKK never existed, nor did the LRA, nor did the IRA. Right?

Lol what is "Islamic secularism" ? The country has become more secular but that's not cos of Islam...
Original post by The_Internet
Lol secret stocking? You mean in the supermarkets? perhaps blame the supermarkets? Also right here, where I am, the Tesco extra says "Halal" where there's chicken. Are you blind?

I'm sure he doesn't just mean supermarkets. Just because some brands are marked halal it doesn't mean that the unmarked meat isn't. All the frozen lamb imported from Australia is halal and I have never once seen it marked as such. Meat in hospitals and schools is halal by default "to cater for everyone". A lot of restaurants use halal meat without marking it and the government is refusing to add legislation to put stickers on meat to identify the slaughter method used. So yeah it's far beyond just blaming the supermarkets!
Original post by Alba2013
I'm sure he doesn't just mean supermarkets. Just because some brands are marked halal it doesn't mean that the unmarked meat isn't. All the frozen lamb imported from Australia is halal and I have never once seen it marked as such. Meat in hospitals and schools is halal by default "to cater for everyone". A lot of restaurants use halal meat without marking it and the government is refusing to add legislation to put stickers on meat to identify the slaughter method used. So yeah it's far beyond just blaming the supermarkets!

And how is this the fault of Muslims exactly? If its a business decision, its a business decision
Original post by Mister Morality
What do you believe 'freedom of religion' means? Freedom to enforce your religion on others is not one. The building of mosques with public money is not 'freedom'. The secret stocking of ritually slaughtered meat is not 'freedom'. We don't have freedom of religion because all spiritual matters must be dissolved to the church and removed from law. Everything related to marriage, divorce and abortion for a start. But you are free to practice any religion in private. With your own money.

You are wrong when you say Christianity was radically worse than Islam at a point in history: we, as a people, were simply stronger, more solid and managed to defend ourselves against invasion far better. Now we have become weak as Christian influence has dwindled in a serious way and Islamic secularism increased.

Btw what the hell are you doing up almist all hours on TSR? Do you even do any thing with your life? - aside from blaming Muslims for every thing
And how is this the fault of Muslims exactly? If its a business decision, its a business decision

Oh no I never blame the player, I blame the game. The government should be outlawing the hell out of halal slaughter instead of flooding the market with it in the name of social inclusion.
Original post by Alba2013
Oh no I never blame the player, I blame the game. The government should be outlawing the hell out of halal slaughter instead of flooding the market with it in the name of social inclusion.

Why? It's not exactly much different to non halal slaughter, except of course you have a prayer. Kosher meat, unlike halal meat, can NEVER be stunned. Why dont you have issues with that?

Besides, do you drink milk? I hope you drink free range milk, eat free range eggs, purchase your meat from your local farmer if you really care so much about animal welfare

The dairy industry is absolutely brutal - more so than standard farming...
Why? It's not exactly much different to non halal slaughter, except of course you have a prayer. Kosher meat, unlike halal meat, can NEVER be stunned. Why dont you have issues with that?

Besides, do you drink milk? I hope you drink free range milk, eat free range eggs, purchase your meat from your local farmer if you really care so much about animal welfare

The dairy industry is absolutely brutal - more so than standard farming...

No, I don't eat any dairy. Yes, my eggs are all free range. I absolutely also have a problem with kosher. Halal meat can't be pre stunned either and stunned halal isn't considered halal by many muslims, making the whole thing pointless anyway because the animal "hasn't heard the prayer" :rolleyes:.
The least important of my issues with it is a guy chanting over my chicken. Although I believe the bible says not to eat meat that has been slaughtered in the name of false idols, luckily for me I don't believe in fairy tales, but spare a thought for those who do? Oh yeah, I didn't think so!

I am the area manager of a chain of restaurants and I make damn sure my suppliers don't use halal slaughter. Doesn't stop all the covered up muslim families tucking in though! :h:

Off to work now.
Original post by Shqiptare
Kosova was never the capital of Serbia. And Serbian nationalists really only have themselves to blame for its 'loss'.

I said OLD CAPITAL.

Also, that was always Christian place.

I can see your nickname, you are Kosovo Muslim. It is very clear what is your position.

Kosovo is NOT MUSLIM AND NEVER WILL BE.

Shame for all the claims you Muslims do. I hope a Serbian will take a look here and comment your words.
Btw what the hell are you doing up almist all hours on TSR? Do you even do any thing with your life? - aside from blaming Muslims for every thing

No rest for the moral.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
You sound unstable. I'm actually serious. I recommend this site:

http://www.youngminds.org.uk/

It'll help with all the troublesome thoughts you're having.

It's unfortunate what has happened to your relatives but the fact that you want to blame all Muslims shows your hatred.
What about the Christians who have slaughtered Muslims and the many other countries that have contributed to the destruction of people's homes.

If you're going to hate on one side for committing atrocities then it's expected to hate on the other for similar crimes.

Oh, and you've failed terribly as a troll.

Typical Muslim slippery mind - of course somebody else is guilty and blamed, how can happen a Muslim to be responsible for something.

Do you really believe that people forget mass genocide and modern crimes against the humanity.

I am very serious - only for spreading and teaching such a religion which approves killing of non Muslims you all should be under the law and imprisoned. It is a fascism quality of crime against the humanity to approve killings.

Fascism was sued and European people made sure that killing and genocide would be defined as a crime in Europe. I don't see difference with the Islam, preaching killing, hate to the non Muslims and treating them in different way as servants and low class.

Islam is not at all peaceful religion. Where do you see peace in the Islam world?

Yeah Christians never had the Spanish inquisition, no one was ever burnt at the stake for being a witch and no one was ever stoned to death for the silliest of crimes right? Guy Fawkes was totally not a Catholic terrorist either. The KKK never existed, nor did the LRA, nor did the IRA. Right?

Lol what is "Islamic secularism" ? The country has become more secular but that's not cos of Islam...

This isn't about ALL Christians, you fool. This is about British Christians. Like I said before, we have a mixed bag of culture stemming from Pagan times and Christian. Christians in Britain are not the same as Christians in Uganda or wherever, even in Spain or Italy.

Show me evidence of a stoning ever taken place in Britain. The terrorist organisations you mention (including Guy Fawkes) were not endorsed by the state and have always been regarded as terrorists. Fawkes is essentially Jihadi John from an era gone by: historical plagiarism.

Stop trying to draw false equivalencies.
Original post by Ghaniza
YOU ARE OBSESSED

NO i don't think it's right!
My religion doesn't promote it.
Humans commit crimes not the religion.

If someone converts to Christianity and does something wrong, the religion isn't responsible, the HUMAN is

'Muslim creatures' ??? haha what is the difference between you and isis??
YOU BOTH SPREAD HATRED

Stop replying to me now

Can you then explain in your words why all the Islam world is ALWAYS in wars and killing?

Why statistically Muslims do the most massive scale of genocide?

How you can explain that not even one Muslim country not being constantly in war situation?

How you can explain the barbarian behaviour of Muslims across Europe? I am sure there are no Christians doing crimes, genocide and rapes in such a scale nowhere in the world.

Somehow try to explain what we all witness happening in the Islam constantly in war and crimes?

So according to your words, humans commit crimes, but tell us, how happens that most of the crimes around the world are committed by Muslim humans?

Why Muslims need so much wars? what they cannot divide? what is not enough for them already centuries since 8 century a.c.?

This is how Islam looks like for non Muslims - not even a day without Muslim conflicts and wars, without shouts for genocide, without crimes and cruelty, without rapes, vile behaviour and degrading.

Any explanation for the non Muslims please?

How we can believe that Muslims are decent people if you are not sorry for Rotherham and you lie that you don't know about it?

You openly said you don't apologize for something so nasty and vicious?

Do you realize what your behaviour means?

PS: any Brits, see how much you integrated Muslims in Britain? exactly not at all.

See with your eyes how integrated they are?

They themselves say, generations in Britain - is it enough for a normal person to civilize? but it is not enough if you are Muslim, and a Muslim will always believe that Muslims are superior and they are allowed to do crimes against the non Muslims.

Sorry for your delusions and disappointment, Brits.

Same happened with Bulgarians - since 8 century a.c. Bulgarians had to deal with Islam and they found the same facts.

Integration of Muslims is not possible. Their religion is forbidding them to accept any other beliefs. You have closed and capsulated huge Muslim communities where Islam preach that Brits are lower class people and crimes like Rotherham are something normal and even desirable.

It is not a Christian obstacle, the obstacle comes from the vile ideology of the Islam. It is a rule, it is a basis for their religion.

No hope ever to integrate any Muslim.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tommytruelove123
I'm guessing you've met every single Muslim out there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I met Muslims enough. Not every Muslim, no, but lets say, I worked and lived years in the Middle East and Egypt.

Also being Bulgarian, I travelled in Turkey a lot. Traditionally Bulgarians and Turks live and work a lot together. Neither in Bulgaria or Turkey, I know really big number of Turks and I know them well, some of them from childhood.

Also, I know many of our neighbours - Romanians, Serbians, Montenegro, Greeks, Austrians etc. nations in the region. I heard many people to share their opinion from different point of view. Also I've seen a lot in these countries travelling.

I hope that is enough to make my own conclusions how Islam behaves in different parts of the world and especially in this region.
You should all watch the Ascent of Women on the BBC. It showed that wearing the veil predates Islam and first occured from the 13th century BC.

She also said that a lot of Muslim women want more freedoms and not to be the property of men.
Original post by Alex9999999999
I said OLD CAPITAL.

Also, that was always Christian place.

I can see your nickname, you are Kosovo Muslim. It is very clear what is your position.

Kosovo is NOT MUSLIM AND NEVER WILL BE.

Shame for all the claims you Muslims do. I hope a Serbian will take a look here and comment your words.

And as I said, Kosova was never the capital of Serbia, not even during the Middle Ages. It was for a brief period of time the seat of the Patriarchate.

And I'm not a Muslim.
Original post by Tommytruelove123
@Chocolate hottie did you even research properly about what it says in the Quran about right hand slaves before jumping into uninformed conclusion?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Obviously not. Ignorance is bliss.
Ummm yh muslim are offended when their dauhter are raped battererd strangled some are killed butt yh these are just small things muslim just complain a lot wtf
People used to say "There is no such thing as anti Semitism" The far right refer to Muslims as "rats" in the same way the Nazis called Jews "rats"

Antisemitism is prejudice against a demographic due to their creed. Therefore it's discrimination against people for what they were born as, like racism. Islamophobia is prejudice against a demographic for supporting an ideology. In theory it's no different to calling Tories "scum", which the left often do.
Original post by KingBradly
Antisemitism is prejudice against a demographic due to their creed. Therefore it's discrimination against people for what they were born as, like racism. Islamophobia is prejudice against a demographic for supporting an ideology. In theory it's no different to calling Tories "scum", which the left often do.

So it's not OK to call for say the genocide of Jews (And yes I agree that that is wrong), but it is OK to call for the genocide of Muslims? (As many far right groups do)? According to your logic...

Should we also discriminate against Christians?
Original post by KingBradly

Only insofar as there is no familial coercion, or indeed indoctrination, to carry on Islam. Plus we all know Islam overlaps almost perfectly with that half of the Caucasian race we call Arabs: that is not unlike the Jews really.

Plus many in this country continue to write "Christian" on the census without ever going anywhere near a church. Similarly if you live in even a secular Muslim country you are probably going to identify as Muslim even if you are not observant at all.

Attacks on random members of the Muslim faith is quite as barbaric as the recent attack on Lee Rigby for being an agent of the American Satan or whatever. Just as he was a normal bloke who happened to be in the army so victims of Islamophobic attacks are normal people who happen to be Muslim.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending