Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Nursing Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by morgash
ey guys
Am really excited (and really nervous) about starting in 2 week's time... This is going to be amazing!!
Does anyone fancy meeting for a coffee at the Waterloo campus either on Monday 14th, or before the 'course outline' sessions on the Thursday 17th? It would be nice to meet a few friendly faces before we dive into the course!
I am doing the PG Dip mental health, but would be great to meet ppl on other courses too! :-D
Ash

This is a great idea! I know I'll defo be there on Tuesdat 10am as my surnane starts with 'E' but when is best for everyone else?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Realm1996
Ahhh okay fair enough.. are you doing early enrolment or enrolling with the rest of us

I think I'm enrolling with everybody else....uniform fitting on Tuesday 15th and then induction on Thursday 17th and Friday 18th. Is that right?
Reply 662
Original post by miller21
Is anyone having trouble submitting the survey? I've clicked Done and there's just a blank page :/

Yeah there was a problem with it, but you should have received another email from kings with a new link.
I guess email them asking for the link if you didnt receive the other email?
Reply 663
Hi everyone! Is anyone going to early enrolment on Monday, 09:30-11:30 to be precise! Also has anyone purchased the books suggested yet on the welcome pack? Looking forward to meeting everyone :smile:
Hello, quick question for the Mental Health PGDippers: what is our timetable like? My offer only became unconditional the other day and I haven't got much info. Is it really full on? Is there a reading week?

Thanks!
Original post by jennall
Hello, quick question for the Mental Health PGDippers: what is our timetable like? My offer only became unconditional the other day and I haven't got much info. Is it really full on? Is there a reading week?
Thanks!

Heyyyy I'm doing pgdip mental health nursing too and we haven't got our time table yet. We won't find out until we attend enrolment and find out our groups. But in the rough guideline thing we got it says we need to be available 5 days a week during lecture times.
Original post by Janetiuk
Heyyyy I'm doing pgdip mental health nursing too and we haven't got our time table yet. We won't find out until we attend enrolment and find out our groups. But in the rough guideline thing we got it says we need to be available 5 days a week during lecture times.

Cool, thanks! So nervous/excited!
Original post by jennall

I feel exactly the same!!!
Original post by jennall

Congrats by the way :smile:
Original post by Realm1996
Hey! I'm Ryan and I'm also doing the BSc Children's! What accomodation did you get?

Hi Ryan and Chloe, Im Georgina and doing BSc Children's too!!
Hi Everyone,

I will be doing the PgDip Adult Nursing course and just wanted to ask if everyone has received the link with regards to the enrolment task? and also the welcome pack? as I'm really worried the induction is only next week and I haven't received either :frown:
Original post by Gravitywills
Hi Everyone,

I will be doing the PgDip Adult Nursing course and just wanted to ask if everyone has received the link with regards to the enrolment task? and also the welcome pack? as I'm really worried the induction is only next week and I haven't received either :frown:

Hello,
I would check your emails and spam cus they have been sent out. Alternatively check the faculty page. Welcome to Kings and all the info you need.
Hope it helps.
Hi Ugomma,

Thank you for responding :smile:, I have search all mailbox including the spam folder and still nothing even though I've received all the other welcome emails. I don't think I was sent the username or password to enrol. I have sent a email to the enrolment team so I am hoping they will respond to me by tomorrow. Thanks again :smile:
Hi guys! My name is Clare :smile: I'm on the BSc children's nursing too. I'm so nervous but really excited at the same time! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Is anyone attending the mature student mixer on Friday the 18th? Between 4-5? (I'm 23! Hoping to meet some more people on the same course there too)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Gravitywills
Hi Ugomma,

Thank you for responding :smile:, I have search all mailbox including the spam folder and still nothing even though I've received all the other welcome emails. I don't think I was sent the username or password to enrol. I have sent a email to the enrolment team so I am hoping they will respond to me by tomorrow. Thanks again :smile:

Hello Gravity,
Might be an idea to call by noon if you havent heard anything? As registration is next week, everybody might be super busy and not respond to emails on time. I hope you are sorted soon. I am also studying Adult nursing pgdip so we might probably come across each other at some point.
Original post by ClareLouiseSad
Hi guys! My name is Clare :smile: I'm on the BSc children's nursing too. I'm so nervous but really excited at the same time! Looking forward to meeting everyone! Is anyone attending the mature student mixer on Friday the 18th? Between 4-5? (I'm 23! Hoping to meet some more people on the same course there too)

Hello Claire,

I am hoping to attend the mature student mixer and student parent mixer on Wednesday as they are both at Waterloo Campus and an hour interval in between. However I have not made my mind up yet. FYI I am not sure I like being classed as a mature student when I'm only a very young 29😒
I'm going to the mature student mixer at the Waterloo campus on Wednesday... Hopefully meet some of you there 😌
Original post by ClareLouiseSad

Hi Clare, Yay I'm a mature student too (26)... thought i'd be the only one on the Bsc children's, think most mature students are doing the pgdip. Add me of fb- Chloe Elizabeth Turner. I hadn't really thought about attending the mixer, but i guess its a good opportunity to meet everyone :smile:
Hi, my name is Harriet and i'm doing BSc Child Nursing, looking forward to meeting you all:smile:. Feel free to add me on facebook 'Harriet Sagar'.

Also wondering what everyone's plan is for enrolment week?
Original post by Ugomma
Hello Gravity,
Might be an idea to call by noon if you havent heard anything? As registration is next week, everybody might be super busy and not respond to emails on time. I hope you are sorted soon. I am also studying Adult nursing pgdip so we might probably come across each other at some point.

Ye I'm sure we will :smile:, my actual name is Gravisha. Just got a reply from King's explaining they've been really busy and will send the enrolment task by the end of the week so thankfully that's sorted :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest