The Student Room Group

Muslims... When most white people in the UK hate us anyway should we not just go back

Why not just go back to where our parents, grandparents or great grandparents came from....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, I think most people are liberal race, obviously not all.

You just need a hug.
Reply 2
Because UK is home for them?
There are hardly any truely "native" British people. Tones have Danish, Irish, German etc ancestors...should they leave as well to where they "truely" belong?
Most don't hate them, it's just a vocal minority who spend a lot of time going on the internet talking about how much they hate Muslims.
Reply 4
Original post by Vandervalls
Why not just go back to where our parents, grandparents or great grandparents came from....

Aren't you the pathetic person who makes the threads about "exterminating Muslims"? Do you not get enough attention at home?
Reply 5

What Britain needs is more non white people.
Reply 6
Original post by AzimH
Aren't you the pathetic person who makes the threads about "exterminating Muslims"? Do you not get enough attention at home?

He just made a thread asking whether all non-whites should be repatriated so its him again.

But to answer your question, once i have my degree i'll do military service for 4 years then im off and never coming back.
Reply 7
Original post by saeed97
He just made a thread asking whether all non-whites should be repatriated so its him again.

But to answer your question, once i have my degree i'll do military service for 4 years then im off.

Jheeze this guy is really sad. He's probably gonna become a school shooter when he gets older. He's 10 right?
Reply 8
Original post by AzimH
Jheeze this guy is really sad. He's probably gonna become a school shooter when he gets older. He's 10 right?

Dont be rude to 10 year olds lol
Reply 9
Original post by saeed97

:lol:
Just look at the other posts made by this user... they're clearly a troll, or just someone desperate for attention
Capture.JPG
Reply 11
Original post by saeed97

But to answer your question, once i have my degree i'll do military service for 4 years then im off and never coming back.

Once i'm done with my degree i want to go home but syria is at war so ill most likely move to Lebanon or Jordan. Why to live where someone hates you and calls you a foreigner
Reply 12
Original post by saeed97

Yeah that's why I'm polite around here
Reply 13
Original post by doctorwhofan98
Just look at the other posts made by this user... they're clearly a troll, or just someone desperate for attention
Capture.JPG

It seems like this child is craving attention. I really do feel sorry for their parents.
I am British. It is the only nationality I have and the only home I know. If anyone has an issue with that, then that is there problem. Not mine.
0/10
Reply 16
Troll....Muslims are not a race btw

Thought I'd tell you that
Muslims are white too. #Awkward.
Reply 18

Of course not, internet thugs sure bring some negativity with their Hitler mentality but heyy don't worry, we will all be okay. Let them be, hatred kills people from the inside and we shouldn't engage in that, useless :grouphugs:
Reply 19
Original post by AzimH

wait, this is fake?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending