The Student Room Group

Pls help , might be kicked out of college

So im 17 yrs and study a2.

Basically i took the bus me and many friends take, and i kept pressing the bell purposely. No one stopped and eventually the bus driver got fed up, and kicked everything but him from the bus. Apparently, someone reported me and i've been put on referral panel and a meeting whether i stay in college

help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I didnt fail any as level so if anything academic, i'm doing well help
Reply 2
Well it was a stupid thing to do, all you can do is go to the meeting and try to make amends.
Reply 3
Which mug keeps pressing the bell on purpose. If you're that immature, I can see why they are reconsidering your place in college.
just stop worrying , its probably an empty threat.

no one has the time to report you//actually have a meeting with you
Reply 5
Original post by money-for-all
just stop worrying , its probably an empty threat.

No one has the time to report you//actually have a meeting with you

i have a meeting whether i stay in college or get kicked out
Original post by SCAR H
i have a meeting whether i stay in college or get kicked out

just tell em' that it wont ever happen again and that you apologise for your mistake.
They shall foricably remove you from campus and shall ban you from all colleges and uni's across the land.
Apologise profusely and stop being an idiot in the future. You're 17, not 9.

SCAR H OnlineReputation: Thread Starter
followAdored and Respected Member

1 day ago
Report post Obese people should be finedWe are intermittent fasters by nature. Our ancestors didn't eat carelessly and stupidly like us.

Everyday i see fat people in my school eating kitkat and in a few years, they are diagnosed with some illness that the NHS have to treat. So literally, obese people waste their own money, then the tax given to the government is also wasted on their health.

No wonder cancer, diabetes, heart diease and obesity a rising issue since we (not me), let food control us. Why do we feel the need to eat breakfast pre-12 AM (dont tell me if provides energy), and eat a chocolate bar for break, sandwich, crisp and coke for lunch and lasagne for dinner?

Food is killing us (not me) guys!

The world isnt big enough for x billion people and the least we need is fat people who use more volume needed.Last edited by SCAR H; 1 day ago at 22:44.

Hopefully you won't get your case decided by a fat person. You need to grow up
All you can really do is go to the meeting, apologise for doing it, and promise you won't do it again (and then keep that promise). If you're doing well academically, it would be a shame for your work to go to waste simply due to being foolish and annoying the bus driver.
lol pressing the bus bell i used to do that in year 6.
Grow up, your probaly going to stay if you have good grades its nothing serious.
Reply 12
stop with your troll threads,grow up a little...
Original post by SCAR H
So im 17 yrs and study a2.

Basically i took the bus me and many friends take, and i kept pressing the bell purposely. No one stopped and eventually the bus driver got fed up, and kicked everything but him from the bus. Apparently, someone reported me and i've been put on referral panel and a meeting whether i stay in college

help

good banter though
My 5 year old little brother did that. When he was 3! Not surprised you got reported and really don't blame your college for thinking of kicking you out.
Original post by AzimH
Which mug keeps pressing the bell on purpose. If you're that immature, I can see why they are reconsidering your place in college.

Exactly, he's in year 12 yet acts like a 5 year old, the guy deserves it.
Reply 16
Original post by emiloujess
My 5 year old little brother did that. When he was 3! Not surprised you got reported and really don't blame your college for thinking of kicking you out.

Original post by Dilzo999
Exactly, he's in year 12 yet acts like a 5 year old, the guy deserves it.

Original post by AzimH
I bet he's one of those people who wear tight jeans and tweets his whole journey to the "cheekiest nandos in town".He sounds like a proper cretin.

Its not like I harmed anyone, just my friends and I thought we should engage in banter; first day back.
Original post by SCAR H
Its not like I harmed anyone, just my friends and I thought we should engage in banter; first day back.

Thats some **** sense of banter tbh
oh
Censorships

>inb4 newbie
Reply 19
You will most likely be fine :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest