The Student Room Group

GCSE Maths, Sociology and Photography!

Hi!

So I'll be taking GCSE Maths, Sociology and Photography this year.

Anyone else doing the same?

My maths is a retake:C

Was thinking maybe study buddies for the subjects?

Thanks!
Reply 1
I'm re-appearing for IGCSE Math, not GCSE, more or less the same tho xD
Reply 2
Original post by Mr.Robot
I'm re-appearing for IGCSE Math, not GCSE, more or less the same tho xD

Yeah it pretty much is the same xD maybe we could go over some stuff together? I never really attended lessons in high school so I'm rusty!
Reply 3
Original post by binkierose
Yeah it pretty much is the same xD maybe we could go over some stuff together? I never really attended lessons in high school so I'm rusty!

Sure, I don't mind at all, I also need all the help I can get xD. I'm not the smartest at math tho xD
Reply 4
Sure, I don't mind at all, I also need all the help I can get xD. I'm not the smartest at math tho xD

I'm really good at it once it's been explained once! We can help eachother out with what we know;D I'm getting sent some work from my maths teacher today at around 3pm. We could go through it?
Reply 5
I'm really good at it once it's been explained once! We can help eachother out with what we know;D I'm getting sent some work from my maths teacher today at around 3pm. We could go through it?

Yeah okay , just pm me at around 2:30 .
Reply 6
Yeah okay , just pm me at around 2:30 .

Sweet!
Hey, I'm retaking GCSE Maths :biggrin:
Reply 8
Till then , the destiny world awaits me B|
Reply 9
Original post by Camerooni
Hey, I'm retaking GCSE Maths :biggrin:

Yay! Would you like to join us later?
Yay! Would you like to join us later?

Sure, what timezone do you live in?
Hi!

My maths is a retake:C

Thanks!

What grade did you get in Math before, if you're not comfortable with posting it here, then pls pm me , that is if you don't mind xD
Reply 12
Original post by Camerooni
Sure, what timezone do you live in?

GMT!

What grade did you get in Math before, if you're not comfortable with posting it here, then pls pm me , that is if you don't mind xD

D, I was 5 marks off a C. Higher tier. Was predicted an A, though. Only failed due to personal issues that caused me to miss school:C
GMT!

D, I was 5 marks off a C. Higher tier. Was predicted an A, though. Only failed due to personal issues that caused me to miss school:C

Oh ok, well this time hopefully you'll get an A :3, and even I have had some issues which have prevented me from getting good grades so I know that feel xD
Same, I live in GMT.
I can help with maths :smile:
Hi I will be doing maths independently this year too, I was supposed to do it last year but due to bad health I couldn't. Which exam board is everyone doing and which text books are you using? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest