The Student Room Group

Have any of you females ever been in a physical fight?

If so give details..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
During boxing sessions, yes. But not a street fight etc, I've fortunately never been involved in anything like that.
nia
Not a girl but witnessed a fight in secondary school
It was this girl punching a guy and the guy punched her and the punches went on for a good 2 minutes :redface:
Reply 4
A lady engaging in fisticuffs is so unbecoming.
I accidentally shouldered somebody in a hockey match and the girl started off on a torrent of verbal abuse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As a kid yes, some girl went mental on me thinking I stole her cardigan - it was mine and her mum had to pull her off me and punish her for being a little stupid brat.
I did see two girls fight in my class back when I was in secondary school.

One threw a chair at the other then they started punching the hell out of each other (some hair pulling too). Me and my friends had to pull them apart, all of this right in front of the teacher.
Female fighting is the most unladylike thing I could ever think of. Pretty appalling behaviour...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I slapped someone once and have fights with my sister with mainly in jest :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I'd probably be absolutely useless :rolleyes: plus, fights are scary :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I'd like to think the majority of us can resolve things through speech without having to get violent. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by Anon_98
No, I'd like to think the majority of us can resolve things through speech without having to get violent. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

then you're living in a dream world, humans have fought since day 0, what do you think wars are? fights! thats what. Not knowing how to fight is dangerous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Treypound
then you're living in a dream world, humans have fought since day 0, what do you think wars are? fights! thats what. Not knowing how to fight is dangerous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fights are not a necessity. Not everyone has to revert to neanderthal like ways of thinking and behaviour like you OP.
Reply 15
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
Reply 16
Only in taekwondo I fight with guys and girls.
nope. I think its so trashy, would much rather talk it out. This girl at my school would go on about the fights she would have at the weekend and I think it looks so cheap. Fighting in general annoys me, male or female.
No. I'm a lover, not a fighter :smile:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Not a girl but witnessed a fight in secondary school
It was this girl punching a guy and the guy punched her and the punches went on for a good 2 minutes :redface:

a group of girls from my old school fought with another group of girls from another school at a park
it was some showdown and kinda scary (I was little then )
girls were literally biting each other and pulling each others hair

Quick Reply

Latest