The Student Room Group

Applying to study Nursing as a graduate but I have lost all my GCSE certificates

I am re-applying to uni to study Nursing next year however, I have lost all my GCSE certificates. I have my A level certificates and my other degree in Maths. Would Universities demand to see my original GCSE certificate ?
They will want to see the proof but you don't need the original certificate. You can order a statement of results from your exam board which universities will accept as evidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by pluswhite
They will want to see the proof but you don't need the original certificate. You can order a statement of results from your exam board which universities will accept as evidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And how much would that cost? I'm pretty skint if it's like £50 for each test then I won't be able to afford it as that will be my jsa money gone
Original post by _icecream
And how much would that cost? I'm pretty skint if it's like £50 for each test then I won't be able to afford it as that will be my jsa money gone

You pay per exam board not per test. I took mine with aqa and edexcel so I had to get two different statements of results for all my exams which cost me about £50ish. So you will need to find out what exam boards you took them with then Google it to see how much you need to pay. Hope that helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by pluswhite
You pay per exam board not per test. I took mine with aqa and edexcel so I had to get two different statements of results for all my exams which cost me about £50ish. So you will need to find out what exam boards you took them with then Google it to see how much you need to pay. Hope that helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was a mixture of Edexcel and AQA will get in touch with them thanks :smile:
Hi I have just had to pay to get my certificates.

It was between £40-£45 for my Maths from Edexcel and £37 for my English and Science certificates from AQA.

I didn't bother to get all my certificates as there were the only ones the university requested to see.

I got my Edexcel statement of results back within a week I am still waiting for AQA nearly 7 weeks later :angry:
Reply 6
Original post by Gemma1990x
Hi I have just had to pay to get my certificates.

It was between £40-£45 for my Maths from Edexcel and £37 for my English and Science certificates from AQA.

I didn't bother to get all my certificates as there were the only ones the university requested to see.

I got my Edexcel statement of results back within a week I am still waiting for AQA nearly 7 weeks later :angry:

Wow, that must have been a piss take. That's a lot of money for a piece of paper I really do think that they should provide it electronically free of charge!
I know that would of been nicer but they just don't offer it.

You can have your certificates sent direct to the university but its still the same price.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending