The Student Room Group

"Woman finds out her boyfriend of two years is a woman using a strap-on"...

Scroll to see replies

...was this technically a crime, though? I assume they're not actually going to say "it was rape because she didn't know it was a woman" - how does that make it sexual assault?
Reply 21
Whoa. I honestly feel there could be a sitcom made out of that. Like, a really twisted comedy.
"honey i know you're blindfolded but there's a totally legit diamond ring in front of you, please marry me? on a completely separate note we can't get married until gay marriage is legalized for 100% legitimate reasons that are entirely coincidental"

On a serious note, there are so many things about this I don't understand. Such as, what voice would this girl have used? Would a 25 year old not expect a boyfriend of a similar age to have body/facial/leg hair? Did... did the hat stay on during the moments of passion?
Would charge the other woman for crimes against common sense smfh :facepalm:
relationship goals tbh
What?! How could she willingly only see her with a blindfold for TWO YEARS. both as stupid as each other. Get a grip.
This is hilarious. What kind of imbecile allows themselves to be blindfolded during sex every single time? Also what fool doesn't recognize their 'best friend' because they've got a hat on? Get real. What about Facebook photos? You'd see something dodgy eventually
Original post by Mochassassin
Tell me about it. :lol:
When they spoke on the phone, the woman was suspicious why the 'boyfriend' had a high-pitched voice.
'He' claimed it was because of his Filipino background. :rofl:

This is the funniest thing ever :rofl: :rofl:
If you are stupid enough to be 'scammed' (I don't even know wat word to use) like that, you deserve it. I don't even know why a court would even consider taking this on.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by oopqoo
Whoa. I honestly feel there could be a sitcom made out of that. Like, a really twisted comedy.
"honey i know you're blindfolded but there's a totally legit diamond ring in front of you, please marry me? on a completely separate note we can't get married until gay marriage is legalized for 100% legitimate reasons that are entirely coincidental"

On a serious note, there are so many things about this I don't understand. Such as, what voice would this girl have used? Would a 25 year old not expect a boyfriend of a similar age to have body/facial/leg hair? Did... did the hat stay on during the moments of passion?

The voice thing - I addressed to StrawbAri up there. ^
The woman was suspicious about the high-pitched voice of her 'boyfriend' over the phone.
His excuse? His voice was high because of his Filipino background. :rofl:
What I hate though, is that whilst our justice system preaches "innocent until proven guilty", here the defendant is, plastered all over headlines, which claim that she was deceitful.

It's the same when people are under trial over rape claims. Their identities should be protected until a guilty verdict is reached.
Why you do this to me Daily Mail?

I only went there for the comments (which would have been golden) and your not accepting them.

But to join in with the general consensus?

How can you be so bleeding stupid to not realise the dick pounding away at you wasnt real?
is THAT what it was about?i was reading it (skimming rly) on the bus to understand but had no time lol
Original post by zippity.doodah
...was this technically a crime, though? I assume they're not actually going to say "it was rape because she didn't know it was a woman" - how does that make it sexual assault?

It think it will come under sex under false pretenses or something like that. It cant have been rape as the "victim" was willing

this is what mocha does in her spare time.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
this is what mocha does in her spare time.

You'd know. :wink:
Reminds me of a film I watched, any ideas on what it's called. They were a family of hillbillies and this girl who thinks she's a boy falls in love with this ginger girl in the hillbilly family. In the end they find out he's really a she and they attack her.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrKmas508
Reminds me of a film I watched, any ideas on what it's called. They were a family of hillbillies and this girl who thinks she's a girl falls in love with this ginger girl. In the end they find out he's really a she and they attack her.

This confused me so much. :lolwut:
Original post by Mochassassin
This confused me so much. :lolwut:

It confused me as well. I've just googled it, it's called boys don't cry.
1. I think that this is probably bull**** the women making the claims is some mentally ill serial fantasist to not notice for two years is probably impossible.

2. If it's not bull**** then the women is a ****ing retard and deserved what she got for being such a dim witted spacker.

3. The Court probably took this case on for pure laughs that would certainly be more entertaining than the usual financial fraud case they get.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending