The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No. Never was into being slutty.

Speaking of "double standards"...why are you calling yourself a slut (a slur aimed at females) when you don't get the double standards? You're contradicting yourself slightly.

Either you don't mind being called a slut but dislike the double standards or you're a troll.
Wow.
Reply 3
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
No. Never was into being slutty.

Speaking of "double standards"...why are you calling yourself a slut (a slur aimed at females) when you don't get the double standards? You're contradicting yourself slightly.

Either you don't mind being called a slut but dislike the double standards or you're a troll.

not a slur at all , only touchy girls get offended. im proud to be slutty, and i mean double standards with boys and girls. Basically im saying im a player
Original post by Jess2502
i can't help it ! haha it's literally every friday night im shagging a random guy but hell i love it . Any other gals like this? I try and shag as many lads as possible and i don't get the double standards !

Obvious troll is obvious.
Your parents sure have raised you well. 10/10 to them.
No fanx m8, my kiwis don't wanna be slutty :erm:
not a slur at all , only touchy girls get offended. im proud to be slutty, and i mean double standards with boys and girls. Basically im saying im a player

:hmmmm2:

You don't get double standards, call yourself a player because of those double standards but call yourself a slut. Okay, I think that's enough TSR for me today.
Reply 8
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Obvious troll is obvious.

your just saying that coz you're a virgin boy. All girl's think this way they're just no vocalising it
Pm me. Maybe we could get together for a quick knee tremble. :wink:
Ok so a slut basically mean a woman who sleeps around right? So if you are that why is it suddenly not ok to call yourself that, it's a description. The term becomes offensive when guys use it against girls who have slept with one or two guys, or sometimes when the girl is still a Virgin. Then sure it's offensive to be called a slut, because technically you're not one.
And what why is she a troll? Because she knows what she wants? Now that my friend is an offensive term.
gross.
your just saying that coz you're a virgin boy. All girl's think this way they're just no vocalising it

And you just like sleeping with men.

Rest of us though, we have certain standards we'd like to adhere to.
Reply 13
i can't help it ! haha it's literally every friday night im shagging a random guy but hell i love it . Any other gals like this? I try and shag as many lads as possible and i don't get the double standards !

FFS did you really make an account to troll?
Reply 14
Nope. I'd hate to be a slut.
Original post by william walker
Pm me. Maybe we could get together for a quick knee tremble. :wink:

:eek3: William. I thought you were a good Anglican boy. tsk tsk
Original post by driftawaay
gross.

Cara Delevingne looks like a potato :colone:
Original post by picklescamp
:eek3: William. I thought you were a good Anglican boy. tsk tsk

I am in real life. But I can be a bit more naughty on TSR can't I. :wink:
Reply 19