The Student Room Group

Anime

What's your favourite anime?? Please share and recommend any good ones, for me I'd say elfen lied and sword art online, I'm pretty new to anime.my boyfriend made me watch Tokyo ghoul but it wasn't the kind of thing for me..

Scroll to see replies

Boku no Pico!

Spoiler

image.jpg Also can anyone tell me what anime this is from? She looks similar to me! Short brown hair, green eyes how adorable
Mine is Steins;Gate. I'm a sucker for sci-fi shows.
atm my favourite anime is Naruto because i basically grew up with him haha but i recently started watching death note and it seems pretty good! I would recommend you watching attack on titan since you're new to anime! its about giant humanoid creatures origins unknown bringing the human race to the edge of extinction, the only thing preventing this is a giant wall and the scout regiment.
Reply 5
I would greatly advise you not to watch Boku No Pico.

Angel Beats is a very good anime, you should watch this one first.

I would recommend Death Note, Zankyou no Terror, Kill La Kill, and I wouldn't recommend Naruto or any other long anime series, as they require commitment (basically starting from episode 1 to episode 100+) mainly to understand the story and get to know the characters.

I cannot stress this enough, seriously do ot watch Boku no Pico!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by K3V1N

I would recommend Death Note, Zankyou no Terror, Kill La Kill, and I wouldn't recommend Naruto or any other long anime series, as they require commitment (basically starting from episode 1 to episode 100+) mainly to understand the story and get to know the characters.

I cannot stress this enough, seriously do ot watch Boku no Pico!!

Add Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Steins;Gate and Parasyte to that list :biggrin:.
Reply 7
Second code geass, add Psycho Pass, Hyouka, Fate/stay series too the list:biggrin:
My avi should say it all really :pierre:
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Death Note
Bleach
Code Geass
FMA: Brotherhood

And others I can't remember right now lol. There are so many good ones :ahee:
YOU DIDN'T LIKE TOKYO GHOUL???!! woa.

Baccano
Ao no exorcist
Angel beats
Darker than black
Free
Fma brotherhood
Hellsing ultimate
Kuroko no basket
Noragami
Ouran host.. ^_^
Black butler
psycho pass
Soul eater
Attack on titan
Wolfs rain
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood was my favourite. I also really enjoyed Soul Eater. I really didn't like Attack on Titan at all. I found it to be too slow and drawn out. Armin really bugged the hell out of me too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Fruits Basket and Fairy Tail
Mirai Nikki, Akame Ga Kill and Another were da bomb. I haven't watched a huge amount of different animes tho, ain't had the time or internet speed for it.

Spoiler

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Mirai Nikki, Akame Ga Kill and Another were da bomb. I haven't watched a huge amount of different animes tho, ain't had the time or internet speed for it.

Spoiler

The character in your profile picture is from Highschool DxD. It's a harem and comedy show.
Code Geass? That's probably the closest one I've seen to SAO although it's way better (the characters actually have some depth, unlike SAO).
Original post by Punkrockfan
YOU DIDN'T LIKE TOKYO GHOUL???!! woa.

Baccano
Ao no exorcist
Angel beats
Darker than black
Free
Fma brotherhood
Hellsing ultimate
Kuroko no basket
Noragami
Ouran host.. ^_^
Black butler
psycho pass
Soul eater
Attack on titan
Wolfs rain

Posted from TSR Mobile
The anime is OK,but it's so lame compared to the manga.
Original post by iSerendipity
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Death Note
Bleach
Code Geass
FMA: Brotherhood

And others I can't remember right now lol. There are so many good ones :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm watching Death Note atm! 😃
Original post by Dingooose
The character in your profile picture is from Highschool DxD. It's a harem and comedy show.

Sounds like one to avoid then. Oh well cheers m8
Reply 19
Original post by K3V1N

I cannot stress this enough, seriously do not watch Boku no Pico!!

I second angel beats. death note is good too. and iv never seen boku no pico but iv heard you become mentally unstable after watching that.so dont watch that.

Quick Reply

Latest