The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by driftawaay
x10

Men dont actually like cum dumpsters other than for the purpose of dumping their cum into them and thats it.

yep. and then those women complain about getting used. you reap what you sow
Original post by Jess2502
i only have sex with hot males though so do have good standards, i'm unattainable for the majority

doesn't matter. still means you're easy
Reply 62
Original post by TheMaster102
No one wants any kind of long term commitment with a girl who "loves being slutty"

Might be all fun and games now, but when you're all used up and no one wants to put a ring on it, your party might just be over sweet heart.

Shut up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope m9, you will never silence the master of time and space
Reply 64
Nope m9, you will never silence the master of time and space

The idea that sex makes girls "used goods" is disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This guy attacks me for saying that no one wants a long term commitment with someone who "likes being slutty"

Ah how you will rue the day you challenged me, you will rue it I say!

For a start... would YOU, Mr. RobML marry a woman who had 20 dicks in there? would you like your children coming out of a vagina that was entered by 20 different people?

Man no one wants to be with a slut, also; sluts are more likely to cheat.

Before you bombard me with some white knight nonsense let me remind you who you are dealing with, you are dealing with the master, the master of time and space. Now we may have had a feud before in the thread about the "art" student, who put oil in her vagina in front of a crowd, made weird noises, and walked out. But mark my words, you do not wish to become an enemy of mine.

Back down now, or face my intellectual wrath.
Original post by Nuska363
Yeah that's basically what guys say to girls to keep them contained and in little boxes. Like we're all oil paintings waiting for a man to insert a key. Our own joy doesn't come in to it at all.

think about it. guys will willingly have sex with those girls for sure. but are they gonna be the type of person you wanna go out with??
think of it as a CV. if a guy looks at your CV and sees you've had sex with 30 guys hes gonna be thinking this girl has sex with anyone. you don't wanna go out with someone who is easy because it means they're more likely to cheat.
also it's like buying a car. the first time you use it is the best. 200,000 miles later and it's not the same all those miles. the meaning of this --> Sex is an intimate thing. if you can be intimate with that many guys then you're just getting a little piece in a big chain.
for a guy it's different. If he can unlock loads of girls he is an alpha male. girls like alpha males. its a fact. if the girl who fancies you knows you're a bit of a player then she wants you more. if she knows you're desperate you're a charity case and thats no appealing.
you have to think about what the opposite sex wants.

it's the way the dating world works.
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it isn't it's human nature to want a mate who is exclusive to you, when women slut around that exclusivity is greatly diminished, this is actually probably part of our evolution.

It's a simple fact of life, and it's not disgusting to think. I'm not defending men who sleep around either.

A woman's marital value in my opinion is greatly diminished if she is a huge slut, now don't get me wrong, if she sleeps with several boyfriends that's fine, but being a slut is different to simply having many boyfriends and to be honest, indicates "bad goods' in my opinion and being used up.

So the OP can laugh about how great her life as a slut is now, but down the line she's going to have to deal with the consequences.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RobML

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that this is the first time I have ever admired one of your posts.
Reply 69
This guy attacks me for saying that no one wants a long term commitment with someone who "likes being slutty"

Ah how you will rue the day you challenged me, you will rue it I say!

For a start... would YOU, Mr. RobML marry a woman who had 20 dicks in there? would you like your children coming out of a vagina that was entered by 20 different people?

Man no one wants to be with a slut, also; sluts are more likely to cheat.

Before you bombard me with some white knight nonsense let me remind you who you are dealing with, you are dealing with the master, the master of time and space. Now we may have had a feud before in the thread about the "art" student, who put oil in her vagina in front of a crowd, made weird noises, and walked out. But mark my words, you do not wish to become an enemy of mine.

Back down now, or face my intellectual wrath.

I don't think 20 sexual partners is loads for a woman in her mid 20s. Ofc I'd marry her :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No it isn't it's human nature to want a mate who is exclusive to you, when women slut around that exclusivity is greatly diminished, this is actually probably part of our evolution.

It's a simple fact of life, and it's not disgusting to think. I'm not defending men who sleep around either.

A woman's marital value in my opinion is greatly diminished if she is a huge slut, now don't get me wrong, if she sleeps with several boyfriends that's fine, but being a slut is different to simply having many boyfriends and to be honest, indicates "bad goods' in my opinion and being used up.

So the OP can laugh about how great her life as a slut is now, but down the line she's going to have to deal with the consequences.

1. She would be exclusive to you once you have entered a monogamous relationship.

2. Please explain how this is linked to evolution.

3. By assigning the term "used goods", you are treating women as a commodity, thereby objectifying them. In my opinion, this is disgusting.

4. How tf do you "use up" a person?

5. Surely having several boyfriends suggests that you are unable to sustain a relationship.. more alarm bells than having enjoyed sex with no strings attached?
Reply 71
Original post by ILovePancakes
I think that this is the first time I have ever admired one of your posts.

That's because sometimes, very rarely, I decide to say something genuine instead of acting like a douche for laughs :mmm: (thanks though)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't agree with the term "slut" but yes, I do love sex and I have no qualms about that. I have a very high sex drive and do enjoy having regular sex with a lot of people
Original post by Jess2502
i can't help it ! haha it's literally every friday night im shagging a random guy but hell i love it . Any other gals like this? I try and shag as many lads as possible and i don't get the double standards !

Sounds good to me - how about we meet on Friday for a quickie? :wink:
Reply 75
Original post by Anonymous
I don't agree with the term "slut" but yes, I do love sex and I have no qualms about that. I have a very high sex drive and do enjoy having regular sex with a lot of people

Obviously you have qualms about it. You've posted anonymously...
Original post by ILovePancakes
1. She would be exclusive to you once you have entered a monogamous relationship.

2. Please explain how this is linked to evolution.

3. By assigning the term "used goods", you are treating women as a commodity, thereby objectifying them. In my opinion, this is disgusting.

4. How tf do you "use up" a person?

5. Surely having several boyfriends suggests that you are unable to sustain a relationship.. more alarm bells than having enjoyed sex with no strings attached?

1. Would she though? her vagina has been penetrated many times by random guys, since she's been a "slut" why would you want something everyone else has had a piece of?

2. Men historically couldn't ever tell which children were theirs, however you can always tell if you're a woman that the child is yours (the child came from you)

Men have a vested interest in ensuring their selected mate only copulates and rears their offspring, thus perpetuating their genetic lineage. When a woman engages in hypersexual behaviour (being a slut) the chances of the child being yours lessens, therefore you lose interest in investing time and resources into that mate and instead pursue women who are less sexually available to other men thus increasing the chance your offspring will be yours.

Very simple concept my friend, kind of embarrassing you failed to see it.

3. I admit the use of the term used goods was in bad taste, but the underlying principle remains, you can't blame me for the fact that men in general do not like women who have had a lot of sex with different people.

4. Again, when a woman has more and more sexual partners and is a "slut" her marital value goes down, wont' debate with you as to why, there is no point anyway, it's an evident fact of life, take it or leave it. Don't care about your feelings or anyone elses, it's a fact. Get used to it.

5. Enjoying sex no strings attached suggests in my opinion a lack of restraint and of poor judgement, hedonism and lack of commitment, all of these are flags of an unfaithful partner, maybe another reason men don't like to date sluts.

Don't shoot the messenger, I care only for facts, what I am saying is a fact you can't deny, men don't like it when girls are sluts.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RobML
I don't think 20 sexual partners is loads for a woman in her mid 20s. Ofc I'd marry her :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well then I feel sorry for you because you don't have standards.

Enjoy it when you come home one night and find the gardener balls deep in your woman, remember this comment and remember this thread.

Hate to say I told you so, but when it does happen, imagine a little me on your shoulder whispering it in your ear.
Reply 78
You are a degenerate hedonistic moron and it would be no different if you were a guy, stop trying to use the double standard (we wont go into the evolutionary reasons this standard exists) as an excuse for being disgusting.
Reply 79
Well then I feel sorry for you because you don't have standards.

Enjoy it when you come home one night and find the gardener balls deep in your woman, remember this comment and remember this thread.

Hate to say I told you so, but when it does happen, imagine a little me on your shoulder whispering it in your ear.

Someone's insecure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending