The Student Room Group

Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user

Go ahead and post something and I'll give my opinion of you, not that my opinion matters at all and you should take this thread lightly. :yy:

If you're not a well known user or if we've never spoken I won't be able to say much :biggrin: So please forgive me :puppyeyes:

I'll also add if you know we don't get on as users what I say will be very limited to avoid getting carded :redface:

What are you waiting for? :colone:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I would've liked to post here anonymously for an added challenge. :colondollar:

Original post by Schrödingers Cat

If you're not a well known user I won't be able to say much :biggrin:

:yy:

But I have been summed up already :smile:
Reply 2
I'm curious now

Posted from TSR Mobile
me please :smile:
I'm bored so I thought I'd do this, hopefully it won't be a complete fail

Don't mind me, what do you think of Maid Marian? Preferrably a long answer on this one.
Original post by SeanFM
I would've liked to post here anonymously for an added challenge. :colondollar:

But I have been summed up already :smile:

That really would have been a challenge :tongue:

Na I've seen a lot of your posts I'd say you're quite well known.

You seem like a nice and good guy who gives legitimate decent advice usually in the relationship threads, keep up the good work :smile:
Reply 6
Can you do me? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I'm curious now

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're a funny guy who I would probably get on well with, you normally post in threads talking to girls and you've chatted up a few on here and even broke ones heart :wink: All round decent guy I guess ^.^

Original post by WiIIiam Walker
me please :smile:

A duplicate of a williamwalker to try and get him to look like even more of a weirdo with your weird threads?
Go on son :lol:
You're a funny guy who I would probably get on well with, you normally post in threads talking to girls and you've chatted up a few on here and even broke ones heart :wink: All round decent guy I guess ^.^

A duplicate of a williamwalker to try and get him to look like even more of a weirdo with your weird threads?

i am william walker, my other account is nearing a suspension. You wouldn't know what pudding face slob. I have you on strings
People have had things to say about me in the past so go on :tongue: (if you have an opinion of course :lol:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I doubt you know me.
Reply 12

Not what I expected, cheers, I'll take it:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:curious:
Me :puppyeyes:
Hmm I'm curious..
Reply 16

As a user on here? :wink:

Almost every post you make is sexual and very graphic :mmm: You're very nice though and will help out and give loads of tsr members advice, very helpful! All round wonderful person :h: :hugs:

Original post by Lord Samosa
Go on son :lol:

:biggrin:

You're a nice guy, make friendly chat on here and get on with most users unfortunately exuding me for obvious reasons :wink: Don't blame you on that one, your posts are fairly trivial though :mmm:
:cookie:
Original post by zyzzyspirit
Don't mind me, what do you think of Maid Marian? Preferrably a long answer on this one.

How long have you got? :holmes:

You're hundred dollar bill right? We've spoken on tc quite a bit

You have a weird obsession with MM and it's quite creepy :redface:

MM is well..... I don't have anything nice to say so I'm just not going to say anything at all :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest