The Student Room Group

What things turn you off a possible romantic partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmallTownGirl
I agree. But there is something weird about calling your cat your 'furdaughter'.

Meh, weird is subjective. I don't think it's weird enough to merit calling it "creepy", but each to their own :h:.
Reply 61
Original post by william walker
Not dating someone for their political/religious views and personality isn't shallow.

High Tory is a fairly nuanced stance though. It'd make more sense if you just left out serious lefties

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
High Tory is a fairly nuanced stance though. It'd make more sense if you just left out serious lefties

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it isn't nuanced at all. A High Tory is anyone who support the Church of England, Monarchy and Aristocracy.

Anyone who doesn't support this is a Liberal.
Reply 63
No it isn't nuanced at all. A High Tory is anyone who support the Church of England, Monarchy and Aristocracy.

Anyone who doesn't support this is a Liberal.

Your last sentence isn't true at all.

Anyway, what if a girl was not raised in the UK and didn't really care?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kids from a previous relationship
Smokes
Does drugs
Lack of a sense of humour
Ignorance
Racist/sexist/homophobic
Clingy or desperate
Arrogance
Oversharing on social media
Takes selfies
Religious
Doesn't like animals
Doesn't want kids
(edited 8 years ago)
toilet stuff - lack of self respect (i.e. : not caring enough bout themselves to stay a healthy weight) - lack of intelligence or ambition - hoho this too: Guys who expect a 10/10 when they're about a 4/10.
oh yeah and definitely someone who doesn't like animals or is cruel is a massive red alert ...for anything and anyone really
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RobML
Your last sentence isn't true at all.

Anyway, what if a girl was not raised in the UK and didn't really care?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is. Just you are coming at it from a French ideological point of view. Rather than a British institutional point of view.

Then I wouldn't like them at all, I wouldn't find them interesting and I wouldn't want anything to do with them.

This is why I like Hilrho so much she wasn't raised here and doesn't really care. However she knows things about it and is interested in it. So I can actually talk with her about it and have a debate. Nobody else I have talked with can do that. It just makes her so much more interesting to me than everybody else. :h: Ed's Balls is interesting also, but in a different sort of way. :smile:
Yes it is. Just you are coming at it from a French ideological point of view. Rather than a British institutional point of view.

Then I wouldn't like them at all, I wouldn't find them interesting and I wouldn't want anything to do with them.

This is why I like Hilrho so much she wasn't raised here and doesn't really care. However she knows things about it and is interested in it. So I can actually talk with her about it and have a debate. Nobody else I have talked with can do that. It just makes her so much more interesting to me than everybody else. :h: Ed's Balls is interesting also, but in a different sort of way. :smile:

@hilrho
Anyone that airs my messages.
Original post by liverpool786110
Anyone that airs my messages.

Good luck talking to people in private then.
Original post by Law-Hopeful
:lol:

There's nothing wrong with finding cats cute and liking them :h:

Yep.

Because that's what OP really is like.

Right...
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Kids from a previous relationship
Smokes
Does drugs
Lack of a sense of humour
Ignorance
Racist/sexist/homophobic
Clingy or desperate
Arrogance
Oversharing on social media
Takes selfies
Religious
Doesn't like animals
Doesn't want kids

I agree with all of these, but what's wrong with selfies? :innocent:
Original post by bassbabe
Guys who expect a 10/10 when they're about a 4/10.

Girls who expect a 10/10 when they're a 1/10
Original post by plasmaman
Girls who expect a 10/10 when they're a 1/10

Shots fired.
Girls who are really pretty but look down on you because you're not at the same level as them.
A girl that can't take jokes, major turn off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who rates people on attractiveness on a ****ing scale.

There are others too...
UKIP/Tory voter
Siding with Israel
Vanity
Poor taste in music
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Anyone who rates people on attractiveness on a ****ing scale.

There are others too...

Can you send me a photo of yourself so I could rate you? :daydreaming:
Ignorance, hypocrisy, bad hygiene and if they are very overweight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending