The Student Room Group

The decline of Christianity is leading to the destruction of Europe

We have lost the Lord and hence have lost the traditions which made Europe prosperous. The destruction of this land is inevitable as we begin to lose the message of Christ and instead engage in "liberal" madness.
People don't realise once we lose our faith we lose any sense of community and morality, we become individuals instead of a whole.

I would like to do nothing more than to help the poor Syrians and other refugees, and so we should. However as soon as we lost Jesus we committed cultural genocide, we no longer raise enough children because liberalism sees it as negative, a low birth rate and an ageing population will lead to the destruction of this civilisation through population replacement, we are finished without Christ.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Starvation13
>--- In be4 the atheists come riding in with their high horses. ---<

I respect that you stick to your beliefs in times like these

They hate and call anyone who doesn't conform to their values crazy!
It's becoming difficult but we must stand strong.
Reply 2
Original post by Starvation13
I'm not Christian myself, but it's nice to see people stand up for their values and not get sweeped by this tide.

I don't have an issue with Atheism, you can believe what you want, but I find it irritating that they think they're so better than Theists.

That annoys me very much.

I want to echo this post 100%. Europe's Christian tradition is vital, and that's plain to me even as an agnostic. I'm pleased you're defending the beliegs that built the most powerful continent in the world.

Posted from the TSR app - no updates since 2013!
Original post by Yuit
we are finished without Christ.

Tel this 'Christ' of yours to pay his workers and arm them! if He spent as much resources on them as He does lavishing millions on the likes of satan worshipers like JK Rowling, Masons and LGBTs, Europe would be in a much better situation by now.

John 3:27
Original post by Yuit
we no longer raise enough children because liberalism sees it as negative, a low birth rate and an ageing population will lead to the destruction of this civilisation through population replacement

This has actually been proven to be not a problem and, in fact, an inevitability of the "mechanisation effect". The problem came when people decided we need to import new people to look after the many old. Eventually the birth rate would have levelled out and we'll be fine- but now we're committed to being completely genocided by immigration, race mixing and feminism.
No, that is not the solution.
The only solution is militant atheism that will crush the muslim barbarians.
We've had enough of religion.
It's what is causing this whole mess.
It's time for reason and science to shine. Not some fairytales written thousands of years ago by some shepards in the case of judaism and christianity, or by an arab pedophile and murderer in the case of pisslam.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Vilitisvilitis
No, that is not the solution.
The only solution is militant atheism that will crush the muslim barbarians.
We've had enough of religion.
It's what is causing this whole mess.
It's time for reason and science to shine. Not some fairytales written thousands of years ago by some shepards in the case of judaism and christianity, or by an arab pedophile and murderer in the case of pisslam.

Hitorical evidence shows that without Christianity there is no hope, no compassion and no justice.

Stalin's atheistic regime alone killed tens of millions.

Don't mix up your religions, look at the life of Jesus. His example is not what we see in other religions on the news today.
Reply 7
Original post by TylerClementi
Tel this 'Christ' of yours to pay his workers and arm them! if He spent as much resources on them as He does lavishing millions on the likes of satan worshipers like JK Rowling, Masons and LGBTs, Europe would be in a much better situation by now.

Ehhhh ?
Original post by TylerClementi

I can't tell, is this meant to be satirical?
Original post by Racoon
Hitorical evidence shows that without Christianity there is no hope, no compassion and no justice.

Stalin's atheistic regime alone killed tens of millions.

Don't mix up your religions, look at the life of Jesus. His example is not what we see in other religions on the news today.

And yet the teachings of Jesus are used to justify hatred and violence. Christianity was brought to Europe by forcing native people to convert. How many people throughout history died in the name of Christianity?
I believe that a healthy balance of Christian ethics and Atheist pragmatism are necessary for creating a functional, enlightened however sympathetic society.
Reply 11
Original post by Philbert
And yet the teachings of Jesus are used to justify hatred and violence. Christianity was brought to Europe by forcing native people to convert. How many people throughout history died in the name of Christianity?

Well if they are then that is wrong, and those people go against God and what Christianity means.

I agree, throughout the ages people have used religion and God's name in all sorts of atrocities but that's not how it should be and it certainly isn't the heart of God or Jesus teachings.

Religion is wrong and distant from understanding who a personal and loving God is.
Reply 12
And this is why i will always love Russia and respect Putin, they tried everything to destroy Russias Orthodox roots and thankfully the communist scum never managed destroy the Orthodox church and its now making a comeback.
Original post by saeed97
And this is why i will always love Russia and respect Putin, they tried everything to destroy Russias Orthodox roots and thankfully the communist scum never managed destroy the Orthodox church and its now making a comeback.

Good to see that.

I am Orthodox and I am happy to be.

Orthodox are happy to stick together, I am happy at least.

It is only about love. I love it.
Original post by Philbert

You are wrong.

Christianity united people to develop science and unique culture like never before in the human history.

All the world benefits from it, including the non-Christians <it is a catch, let's see how Muslims like to be called non-Christians>.
Reply 15
I am much happier not living in under laws based on ancient mythology thanks.
Original post by lucaf
I am much happier not living in under laws based on ancient mythology thanks.

Enjoy it while you can, for we will be living under Sharia Law very soon...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by BoomCha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, no we won't.
Original post by BoomCha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anybody knowing a serious science developed in Saudi Arabia?

Any science in the Muslim Middle East?

Any human achievements?

All these human masses under sharia live only for consuming?

Anybody to tell me, what Muslim Middle East achieved to contribute to the modern world history - except wars, massive human genocide and destruction?
Original post by WhiteSatin
Anybody knowing a serious science developed in Saudi Arabia?

Any science in the Muslim Middle East?

Any human achievements?

All these human masses under sharia live only for consuming?

Anybody to tell me, what Muslim Middle East achieved to contribute to the modern world history - except wars, massive human genocide and destruction?

Agree completely, Islam has contributed nothing of value to society.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending