Scroll to see replies

me? :K:
I don't expect you'll have much to say about me, but go ahead :h:
Me, pls. :mmm:

Original post by Lord Samosa
Go on son :lol:

Jaw/stubble/beard/whatever game is strong! :woo:
Original post by Hashim123

If it's Tan, believe nothing she says, it's all lies.

Shut up, I haven't said anything to him. :lol:
This may come off as a surprise but I have other things to talk about with Schro. :rolleyes:
Original post by Banana00
Tell me what you think of me :smile:

We've never spoken and I haven't seen your posts so I can't say much :frown: You seem really nice though :h: Feel free to send me a Vm tho :smile:

Original post by iSerendipity
I don't think you know me, we've never spoken before but me please :smile:

We haven't spoken but I've seen you post :teeth: I thinkkkk.... you were the person who posted that pic about guessing your age? :redface: If not then you look very young for your age... (going off topic here) You're a lovely user but you don't ever seem to post stuff on topic to the thread and end up conversing with other members such as RobML :tongue:

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Hello! Me plz.

We've never spoken and I haven't heard of you I'm afraid :/

Original post by geniequeen48
O.O

Same as aboveee I'm sorry I can't really say much! :frown:
Reply 86
I'm definitely no one, for now.
:yy:
Reply 88
I'm really new :biggrin:

But I've seen you around...!

Please just guess for me :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
Gosh, ofc you're opinion matters. :woo: XD Can it be my turn please? ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww sweet as always nonny :hugs: Mhmmmmm what to sayyy about you... :mmm:

You're unbelievably nice and will stick up for your friends no matter whaat, our tc chats were hilarious but you never cammed so I still don't know what you look like :teeth: Apart from that you're awesome and you should deffo post more :smile:

Probably the chillest girl I've met on here, you're definitely a unique one :tongue: I did enjoy our VM's and we should deffo go do parkour together :cool: I think you should be less sassy though :wink:

Still a funny person though :biggrin:

Don't get lured into some Tsrians thirst bait though (naming no names)
Hello.
Don't know if I want to be destroyed... But why not, if it's too harsh, tone it down :wink:
Do the mods, get a ban.
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Go ahead and post something and I'll give my opinion of you, not that my opinion matters at all and you should take this thread lightly. :yy:

If you're not a well known user or if we've never spoken I won't be able to say much :biggrin: So please forgive me :puppyeyes:

I'll also add if you know we don't get on as users what I say will be very limited to avoid getting carded :redface:

What are you waiting for? :colone:

Hiya. What do you think of me? :ahee:
Bom dia

We haven't spoken but I've seen you post :teeth: I thinkkkk.... you were the person who posted that pic about guessing your age? :redface: If not then you look very young for your age... (going off topic here) You're a lovely user but you don't ever seem to post stuff on topic to the thread and end up conversing with other members such as RobML :tongue:

Thank you :smile: I do post thread-related stuff at the start :colonhash: but tbf people then start conversing and I do tend to go off-topic after that...:rofl: I'm working on it, I promise :puppyeyes: I hope my tendency to go off-topic isn't catching, you seem to have shown symptoms just now as highlighted above :mmm:
I love your username!
:mmm::colonhash::h::p:ninja:

So you should be :colone:

Haha joking.... we've never actually spoken to each other :gasp: But you're a popular user and I've seen a lot of your posts. You give off a very intelligent vibe and come off like you know what you're talking about :holmes:

I don't know you too well though but seem like we'd get along well :h:

Oh Lord.. popular on TSR - I have officially made life.

"Come off like I know what I am talking about"; alternatively, just very good at quick Google searches :teehee:.
Leave me out then you Bas****. 😂😂

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by enaayrah
I wonder...
Though you probably don't know me that well

We haven't spoken but I've seen you post a few times... your posts seem to sink in to the background though :tongue: Mhmm well you seem like a intelligent girl who makes some strong viewed posts on topics. You haven't posted anything really interesting but I would love to have a convo with you about being left wing :tongue:

Original post by Black Cat
Howdy :h:

What can I say, you're the man :wink:

We get on great and it would be awesome if we went out together just wingmanning each other :tongue: I'm sure we would tear it up :cool: You're a nice guy and most of your posts are actually pretty helpful and are the blunt truth haha. That's how it should be :biggrin:

I miss our tc chats though :sad: Top lad

PS. I still haven't bought a laptop :colonhash:

Original post by liverpool786110
Go for me bro.

We haven't spoken and I haven't seen you post so I can't give an opinion sorry :erm:

Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Dooo it

Dimaaaa sup bro, you're a nice guy but weirdly I haven't seen you post much and most of our talks have been through tc. You have gotten more confident posting a full pic as your avatar :teeth: I remember you wearing a mask on tc :laugh:
Good lad :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest