:creep:

Doubt you know who i am though
Original post by Mochassassin
Same here. :frown:

That lippy, m'dear.
Original post by Cherie Amour
That lippy, m'dear.

Are you asking what the brand/colour is? :smile:
Jeese guys give me a chance, although it's hard to believe I do have a life outside of tsr :rolleyes:

Will get round to everyone eventually don't worry :biggrin:

No; acknowledging its boldness in colour (but if you would be so kind to tell me...)

I'd quite like to know! :tongue: it's so lovely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Law-Hopeful
No thanks, I don't require validation from anyone, not least a random user on TSR :h:.

However, posting in the thread is almost automatic registration to be subject to the thread starter's opinion. :erm:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Jeese guys give me a chance, although it's hard to believe I do have a life outside of tsr :rolleyes:

Will get round to everyone eventually don't worry :biggrin:

Don't lie :naughty:
No; acknowledging its boldness in colour (but if you would be so kind to tell me...)

Original post by Changing Skies
I'd quite like to know! :tongue: it's so lovely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :h:
The colour is 'Fandango Purple' from Sleek's 'Matte Me' range. It's only a fiver! :biggrin:
It's 'Fandango Purple' from Sleek's 'Matte Me' range. It's only a fiver! :biggrin:

You're welcome! :h:

Thank you! I love Sleek eyeshadow/blush so it makes me very happy knowing the lipsticks look as nice as that :tongue: definitely going to check them out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're welcome! :h:

Thank you! I love Sleek eyeshadow/blush so it makes me very happy knowing the lipsticks look as nice as that :tongue: definitely going to check them out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do the eyeshadows/blush last long? I'm always skeptical about eyeshadows unless they're Urban Decay or something (but they're pretty expensive!). :smile:
It's 'Fandango Purple' from Sleek's 'Matte Me' range. It's only a fiver! :biggrin:

Oh, thanks. I don't know what that colour will do for me though. I have to stay towards warmer shades. Sleek's Brink Pink looks nice but I wear Dose of Colors Pinky Promise :smile: It's also matte.
Do the eyeshadows/blush last long? I'm always skeptical about eyeshadows unless they're Urban Decay or something (but they're pretty expensive!). :smile:

I've only got one eyeshadow palette but they really do! Mine are all shimmers except one though, and I've heard the matte ones aren't so great. The blush is pretty but doesn't last ages I must admit. In terms of eyeshadow though, I'd really recommend Zoeva palettes if you haven't tried them, they're so gorgeous and really pigmented/long lasting! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, thanks. I don't know what that colour will do for me though. I have to stay towards warmer shades. Sleek's Brink Pink looks nice but I wear Dose of Colors Pinky Promise :smile: It's also matte.

I was a little skeptical about it at first (I normally wear nudes or dark reds) but it's not as eccentric as it appears. Thank goodness for testers instore! Fandago Purple is very similar to the Dose of Colors one and Brink Pink looks lovely!
Are you wearing Pinky Promise in your avatar? :smile:

I've only got one eyeshadow palette but they really do! Mine are all shimmers except one though, and I've heard the matte ones aren't so great. The blush is pretty but doesn't last ages I must admit. In terms of eyeshadow though, I'd really recommend Zoeva palettes if you haven't tried them, they're so gorgeous and really pigmented/long lasting! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw, I was really hoping to buy a good matte palette without spending too much money. :redface:
I have a Revolution one but it's not so great.
Thank you for the recommendation, I'll definitely check it out! :biggrin:
ME :smile: (you'll have nothing to say, not a regular poster)
Never seen you on here
Rate me please! :biggrin:
I was a little skeptical about it at first (I normally wear nudes or dark reds) but it's not as eccentric as it appears. Thank goodness for testers instore! Fandago Purple is very similar to the Dose of Colors one and Brink Pink looks lovely!Are you wearing Pinky Promise in your avatar? :smile:

No, that's Kiss of Fire :smile: Trying it out in stores is a blessing lol, but when I purchase online I just have to put my hand to the screen to see if it goes well with my complexion.

Quick Reply