The Student Room Group

Teenager left with brain injury after horrific anti-semitic attack

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NaTaLiiA513

Allah is watching.

and doing very little to help (apart from making more muslims countries so hellish people are fleeing them int heir millions to come to the land of the kaffir)
Original post by BaconandSauce
and doing very little to help (apart from making more muslims countries so hellish people are fleeing them int heir millions to come to the land of the kaffir)

Well life is a test. So going through all this hardship of war and suffering to test ones faith is perfectly understandable from my point of view as a muslim.
Original post by Synchyst
Well life is a test. So going through all this hardship of war and suffering to test ones faith is perfectly understandable from my point of view as a muslim.

Odd then that he seems to be testing muslims by turning their countries into hell holes and letting you kill each other with a gay abandon

but no so much us kaffirs who seem to be doing so well muslims are fleeing here! and as they are fleeing here to get a better life does this not mean they have failed the test?
Odd then that he seems to be testing muslims by turning their countries into hell holes and letting you kill each other with a gay abandon

but no so much us kaffirs who seem to be doing so well muslims are fleeing here! and as they are fleeing here to get a better life does this not mean they have failed the test?

No they haven't at all. These trails are set up by Allah to see if one will leave his faith behind and have no trust in Allah whilst they are going through this hardship.
Hear Hear

Religious tensions are likely to increase thanks to the media. Rupert Murdoch and various other members are doing no favours.

Hope the kid makes a swift recovery.

Many years for the attackers.
No they haven't at all. These trails are set up by Allah to see if one will leave his faith behind and have no trust in Allah whilst they are going through this hardship.

bit of a cop out isn't it that

surely by leaving a country where they will be tested (as you said it is a test living in a such a terrible place) and moving to one where they won't means they have failed the test
bit of a cop out isn't it that

surely by leaving a country where they will be tested (as you said it is a test living in a such a terrible place) and moving to one where they won't means they have failed the test

No its difficult to explain the concept. What i'm trying to say is in life there will always be trials for humanity Starvation, wars, people getting cancer and then asking themselves "why me" etc even finding yourself in thousands of pounds of debt. There are trials to test humanities faith in God. There are plenty of people who have left religion and i guess those are the ones who have failed and who have not stuck by God especially in hard times.

A close friend of mine was in serious family issues and he was facing an eviction from his home. He simply asked God to help out and the eviction was board was asking for a fine of 2 grand. He didnt have that money he sincerly asked God for help. Woke up the next morning and found a letter from the tax office and they awarded him 2.5k in tax returns.

Now of course some will argue that he was going to get that anyway. Thats not the point.
No its difficult to explain the concept. What i'm trying to say is in life there will always be trials for humanity Starvation, wars, people getting cancer and then asking themselves "why me" etc even finding yourself in thousands of pounds of debt. There are trials to test humanities faith in God. There are plenty of people who have left religion and i guess those are the ones who have failed and who have not stuck by God especially in hard times.

A close friend of mine was in serious family issues and he was facing an eviction from his home. He simply asked God to help out and the eviction was board was asking for a fine of 2 grand. He didnt have that money he sincerly asked God for help. Woke up the next morning and found a letter from the tax office and they awarded him 2.5k in tax returns.

Now of course some will argue that he was going to get that anyway. Thats not the point.

again sounds like an awful cop out

he test them by letting them live in a hell hole but they fail the test and move to a non hell hole but they are still being tested

also doesn't this argument of it's a test kind of explain why these countries always seem to be so backward as they have no impetus to actually make life better form themselves or their children but would rather simply up stick to a country who's people have done exactly that.
These trails are set up by Allah

How do you know?
Oh wow he was a Jew, that makes it a hate crime

Jewish privilege in action
Original post by Deprógramming
Oh wow he was a Jew, that makes it a hate crime

Jewish privilege in action

The article clearly says there was racist abuse.
again sounds like an awful cop out

he test them by letting them live in a hell hole but they fail the test and move to a non hell hole but they are still being tested

also doesn't this argument of it's a test kind of explain why these countries always seem to be so backward as they have no impetus to actually make life better form themselves or their children but would rather simply up stick to a country who's people have done exactly that.

No one has claimed they failed the test. Its all down to God giving you free will and how you use that free will and how that will effect your decisions in life and in turn your faith. I mean look at the world today. We are the most hated constantly around the globe but will that cause me to leave my religion? Heck no. Its all free will.
Original post by Lady Comstock
The article clearly says there was racist abuse.

Thats not his point....
If this were a muslim or african american the media would not bat a single eye.
Thats not his point....
If this were a muslim or african american the media would not bat a single eye.

Evidence?
Would you of made this thread and be so outraged if it was a non Jew?
Original post by Lady Comstock
Evidence?

The muslims being butchered to death in Burma by the Buddhist monks . Heard of it? Didn't think so, point proven.
Original post by slade p
Would you of made this thread and be so outraged if it was a non Jew?

That's whataboutery, and is that all you're concerned about when you read the article? I am against all hate crime, but this particularly shocked me due to the age of the victim and the fact that anti-semitism is a growing issue in Britain.
Quite frankly i don't give a toss about some jewish kid getting attacked. If an Palestinian kid got attacked on the street no one would bat an eye despite it being an anti semitic attacks.

Yes. Arabs are semites.
"He was one of four Orthodox Jewish boys beaten up by a gang of three youths who hurled racist abuse at them."

What 'race' is Judaism? I am completely against this appaling attack but why do we refer to violence against religious people as racist? No religion is a race.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The muslims being butchered to death in Burma by the Buddhist monks . Heard of it? Didn't think so, point proven.

It's another country, so that's a flawed analogy. And it's laughable that you think your sweeping statement is objectively proven by one person not knowing the name of a victim of a hate crime abroad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending