The Student Room Group

Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you as a user

Scroll to see replies

That teddy's cute(in your avatar)
Original post by Cherie Amour
No, that's Kiss of Fire :smile: Trying it out in stores is a blessing lol, but when I purchase online I just have to put my hand to the screen to see if it goes well with my complexion.

That's still something! My hand doesn't quite match my face. I'm like 50 shades of cream/brown all over. :lol:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Go ahead and post something and I'll give my opinion of you, not that my opinion matters at all and you should take this thread lightly. :yy:

If you're not a well known user or if we've never spoken I won't be able to say much :biggrin: So please forgive me :puppyeyes:

I'll also add if you know we don't get on as users what I say will be very limited to avoid getting carded :redface:

What are you waiting for? :colone:

So you are the user who took Schrodingers Cat! I was going to have that :smile:. It doesn't matter, I like my alternative!.
Original post by Mochassassin
That's still something! My hand doesn't quite match my face. I'm like 50 shades of cream/brown all over. :lol:

XD I myself have an even fade of a brown rainbow. My hands are strangely a lighter shade so I've learnt that if it looks strong on my hands it'll probably look better on my face, and not in a "too-much" way. If that makes sense, but it works for me 9/10. Part of wearing makeup is honestly experimenting. I only started recently in my early 20s.
XD I myself have an even fade of a brown rainbow. My hands are strangely a lighter shade so I've learnt that if it looks strong on my hands it'll probably look better on my face, and not in a "too-much" way. If that makes sense, but it works for me 9/10. Part of wearing makeup is honestly experimenting. I only started recently in my early 20s.

Oh, I see! Better late than never! And that shade in your avatar looks great on you. :smile:
Lol.

I seen a similar thread.
Original post by Mochassassin
Oh, I see! Better late than never! And that shade in your avatar looks great on you. :smile:

I agree but I still need to get used to eye shadowing. And thanks girlie :smile:
I agree but I still need to get used to eye shadowing. And thanks girlie :smile:

You're

Spoiler

Original post by Skill Twix
You're

Spoiler

What?
I rate 8/8. Anything you say is sh8. :smug: Now tell me :colone:
Original post by Law-Hopeful
No thanks, I don't require validation from anyone, not least a random user on TSR :h:.

Nor do I, I just know that he doesn't think very much of me and I enjoy being insulted for some incredibly strange reason :biggrin:
Original post by StrawbAri
I'm not a very popular user :colondollar: but you've repped something of mine before (I think)
So I'll give it a go :h:

Awww :colondollar: I do know you! Yeah I repped something of yours that was a really good point and you parred off the OP :tongue:
In general as a user you do make really good points and you're super cute :biggrin:

Original post by Black Rose
Go on then if you know me :tongue:

I don't actually know you that well :redface: But I've seen you post on Bursting bubbles' wall quite a lot so I can tell you're friendly and we've never been in an argument so I guess that says something :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just realised you moderate this forum :gasp: And you're the first mod to have an opinion on this, Mrdystopia was too slow :cool:
All the mods are so secretive it's not fair :sigh:
Original post by Jubz1
It's unlikely you know me but stranger things have happened

Sorrry I don't know you :redface: Haven't seen you post but you have a cool name :cool:

Original post by hilrho
Hopefully it won't be anything related to William

Well you're going to be disappointed then because the only reason I know you so well is because William mentions you in every comment he makes. So apparently you're very beautiful and a wonderful person. You do seem really nice from the posts you've made though :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
You don't know me.... nobody does :frown:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Nor do I, I just know that he doesn't think very much of me and I enjoy being insulted for some incredibly strange reason :biggrin:

I second the part about not looking for validation. Though I doubt anyone here could insult me because I just don't give a ****
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
I second the part about not looking for validation. Though I doubt anyone here could insult me because I just don't give a ****

Likewise really, but they can certainly try and I love a bit of banter :biggrin:
Original post by ChickenMadness
hi

Sup :cool:

Good lad tbf, definitely got on pretty well and it's a shame we never met up. You do have your weird side but I guess that's what makes you funny :tongue:

Your jokes on here are pretty lame though :mmm:

Original post by StolenPrivacy
Shalom

Can't say much because I don't know you really, haven't seen you post either :erm:
I think you're either really religious or not religious, if it's the latter I've seen you post some good stuff against the religion :yep:

Original post by SophieSmall
I think we've been pretty 50/50 on this forum. On some threads we've agreed with each other and backed each other's points of view. But in other's we've absolute ripped each other apart.

That's just forums for you, you don't know the person so it's easy to dismiss them as a person/ get hostile and only look at the words they're saying.

Really? I'd say we've hardly argued but maybe that's because I've had so many with users on here I've forgotten ours :giggle:
I'm correct in saying you're from Liverpool? We had a few convos and in one of them I complimented your appearance :tongue: :h:

You're a good user with funny posts, but when you do answer seriously it's really helpful advice and you help a lot of people! So great poster :smile:

Original post by william walker
Do me please. :tongue:

Haha, knew you'd post here :wink:

Every single post you made has involved Hirlo and she really must have had an effect on you! You are a pretty thirsty user :wink: but I know if it's you making the post it will always make me laugh. I think you just need to tone it down a bit :tongue:

Also seriously don't take anyone's opinion on here seriously, (including mine) especially not IAmanze who's head is bigger than his ego. He just likes putting people down and being arrogant.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Likewise really, but they can certainly try and I love a bit of banter :biggrin:

Ditto mate
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Go ahead and post something and I'll give my opinion of you, not that my opinion matters at all and you should take this thread lightly. :yy:

If you're not a well known user or if we've never spoken I won't be able to say much :biggrin: So please forgive me :puppyeyes:

I'll also add if you know we don't get on as users what I say will be very limited to avoid getting carded :redface:

What are you waiting for? :colone:

ey der :tong:
do me :colondollar: lol jk dbi
Original post by Mashallah
do me :colondollar: lol jk dbi

You still in Afg or come back?

Quick Reply

Latest