The Student Room Group

His only 5ft 7. I love wearing heels

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Buy him some heels.
Swap shoes with him
Reply 22
You better get rid of him, you don't want to have embarrassingly short kids do you and taller guys are always much better in every way imaginable?
Original post by Anonymous
You need to be quite. You dont even know how i look to judge who can do better

he needs to be quite what?
First world problem.

He's can't exactly gain a few inches of height because you've suddenly become 'fond' of heels. Get over yourself. If you think that the height is a major problem because you're too insecure, you ought to just leave him. He deserves better.
You don't even need to wear heels. If the height thing bothers you, stop wearing them ffs.

If you really loved your bf, you wouldn't be so embarrassed about issues like this and make threads about it when you can simply just stop wearing heels :rolleyes:
Original post by tanyapotter
All the butthurt boys commenting here is quite amusing.

OP: get over it. Stop wearing heels or stop complaining.

OP detected.
Reply 27
Just crouch a bit when you walk, easy.
(6/10 on the off-chance this is a troll, pretty believable)
Original post by TheGuyReturns
OP detected.

Lmao.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
OP detected.

Um no?
Solution - your boyfriend needs to find a better girlfriend
which other anon are you...... dun dun dun.......

Reply 32
[QUOTE=Anonymous;59254697]Your boyfriend cant change how tall he is. I think its your lack of self-confidence which is actually bothering you.

[QUOTE=Anonymous;59254823]Shallow, paranoid, and insecure.

Get the f over yourself, OP. He deserves better.

[QUOTE=be awake;59254947]I don't get people like you, you say you love him to bits and yet other peoples views of you bothers you so much that you have to ask what to do about it.
Ignore their mindless comments is what you do about it. Its not a big ****ing deal.
And if their comments really matter to you then leave him, cos imo thats not love then.

[QUOTE=Anonymous;59254955]If you are paranoid about him being just a bit shorter than you wearing heels, don't be surprised if he will leave you for a girl with bigger tits.

Prsom
Original post by Anonymous
he needs to be quite what?

Tall. Who knew? Not her boyfriend, that's for certain.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 34
Get rid of him and get a tall guy.
Honestly? There's nothing wrong with being attracted to taller men. There is also nothing wrong with being taller than your boyfriend. If it bothers you maybe you're not as attracted to him as you thought, or maybe it's a sign that deep down you're not sure?

My ex was the same height as me (5ft6) and i tried SO HARD to "get over" it... But i just couldn't. Like you it bothered me when people made comments and i found myself less and less attracted to him. In the end I broke it off because it was just a sign of many other things wrong in our relationship.
I'm 5"4 my boyfriend is 6"1 so I kinda HAVE to wear heels not to look too short/like a kid next to him.
Original post by RiahDawson
I'm 5"4 my boyfriend is 6"1 so I kinda HAVE to wear heels not to look too short/like a kid next to him.

And how does this help OP?
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
If it bothers you maybe you're not as attracted to him as you thought, or maybe it's a sign that deep down you're not sure?

My ex was the same height as me (5ft6) and i tried SO HARD to "get over" it... But i just couldn't. Like you it bothered me when people made comments and i found myself less and less attracted to him. In the end I broke it off because it was just a sign of many other things wrong in our relationship.

This mentality confuses me. Anyone can have doubts; it doesn't mean the relationship is fundamentally flawed/there isn't sufficient attraction. My girlfriend is the same height as me and if somebody made fun of that I would be a little bothered. But that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to her or that I can't cope with such petty stuff nor does it indicate that anything is wrong. Admittedly if OP is willing to make a thread just to ask about this it's probably a sign she is more than a little bothered I guess. But it's not like a relationship can go without any problems.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88

The fact that it wasn't the height that initially caused you to lose attraction to him but rather the comments people made to you indicates a problem with you, and not the relationship. Rather it was your insecurity that led to your incompatibility.

It would be fine to be attracted to taller men from the get go, but I wouldn't be mistaken in saying you must have had an initial attraction to him in order to be able to 'lose attraction'. :biggrin:

It's not my business to judge though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending